RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:35 pm

"Thank you Luna." Moseph arms moved back around her and started rubbing the opposite sides of her torso in the hug, "I am enjoying the ear rubbing as well. You can touch my tail if you wish." he looked down at Luna, staring at her for a while before continuing, "Indeed, you do not show signs of being a Faunus. Though that doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Smiling at Moseph's words, Luna leaves her hands where they are for the moment, resuming the ear rubbing. "I'm comfortable the way we are... so no tail for now. But as far as I know, the only Faunus trait I have is my eyesight..." Glancing back up at Moseph's face, she smiles contentedly. "Do you have any questions for me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 pm

"Hrm..." Moseph continued looking at her. Did he even want to know anything else about her? He felt like all he knew so far was fine... but it would probably be rude to not ask anything in return. He pondered a while more before deciding on settling a dispute from inside his head, "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Ceasing her ear-rubbing for the moment, Luna pushes herself up off Moseph's body slightly. Staring in to his eyes for a small measure of time, she shrugs. "I don't really know. That first time I walked in on you changing, I was intrigued. As time went on, your mysterious nature in addition to that just developed in to legitimate attraction, I guess. Plus, nobody should have to live their lives alone... and we are kind of perfect for each other."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:40 pm

"I suppose. I mean, I would've been content with living my life alone, but then Fayza dragged me in, and then today happened afterwards." he shrugged and forced her back down onto him slightly before running both hands up and down her spine, "Your turn to ask me now I suppose." I wouldn't mind staying like this for the night...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Grinning as Moseph pushes her back down to him, Luna can't help but shiver slightly as his hands start their journey again. "Nope. Anything else I want to know can wait until you want to tell me on your own, or till I learn it anyway. I'm perfectly happy laying here until one of us gets tired, though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:05 pm

"Until." Moseph slowed down with rubbing her back, beginning to move his fingers more intricately in a wave-like pattern. He closed his eyes in thought once more, before opening them back up and asking offhandedly, "Can you be bothered to actually move back to your bed though? I think there'd be little point to that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Giggling at his question, Luna moves the hand that was rubbing his ears to gently slap him on the chest. Moving it back to his hair, she resumes stroking his hair, ignoring his ears for now. "Maybeeeeee. Why not just straight ask me to spend the night in your bed, and see what my answer is?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:18 pm

"Hey Luna." Moseph spoke almost mockingly, raising himself with a grunt and causing the girl to slide down onto his... lower parts, his hold around her still tight as his position changed so he could look straight at her, "How about you sleep here tonight, instead of your bed. You may consider this offer as my birthday present." he leaned in and stopped an inch from her face before kissing her. Wait, why did I do this...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Squeaking briefly as Moseph changes their positions, Luna only manages to look at him for a moment before he kisses her. Wrapping her arms around his neck to give herself some leverage, she finally kisses him in return. When they finally break apart a few moments later, she pouts slightly, wiggling her body in his lap just to tease him. "That's cheating... not that it changes the answer... but it's still cheating. But two can play that game."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm

"Mmph." Moseph looked at her, his body reacting accordingly to her wiggling as his eyes rolled upwards slightly to stay in eye contact with hers, "So the answer is still maybe, then?" he asked, after which his tone slid down to sarcasm, "I would've thought you couldn't resist my charm."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Continuing her wiggling, Luna pulls herself forward slightly so she can rest her head on his shoulder, mostly to whisper in his ear. "The answer, when asked a direct question, will almost always be yes. So yes, Moseph, I will spend the night with you. But in the future, I won't always be so helpful." Smiling as she pulls away, she places a kiss on his cheek before staring in to his eyes for a moment. "Now. Do you have any other questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

"Mind calling me something shorter? Since I'm calling you Luna and all that, it is only fair that you do something similar." he asked before moving his arms under her shoulders and pulling her off of himself, laying her down on her back before moving onto her, his head now resting on her chest, "And mind me taking a little rest like this from your posterior's stimulation?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Giggling again as Moseph moves her off his lap, Luna smiles as he mimics her position from earlier. Moving one arm down to start stroking his hair again, she rolls her eyes. "No, Mo, I don't mind. You can do whatever you want to me and I probably won't mind. So go ahead and get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:31 pm

"I see. Well, I always wanted to try this." Moseph slid his hands behind Luna's back and under her shirt, "Ignore this for the moment." he released the Parasite onto her back and started rubbing her through it, massaging it thoroughly while the waves of movement coursed through Parasite and massaged the immediate areas too. Meanwhile, Moseph used his nimbleness to grab the covers which now lay beside them with his legs and drape them over both lovers.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Shivering slightly as Mo slides his hands under her shirt, Luna squirms slightly. What came next, however, was extremely surprising... and extremely pleasurable. Tilting her head back against the pillow, she closes her eyes and sighs contentedly, trying to stay still. "Wow... you should have saved that for when I was in a bad mood..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:04 pm

"For that time, if you just ask, I'll give you a full body one. For now, the back should be enough. You're too nice to be in a bad mood anyway." he said, attempting a compliment as he turned his head, one of his horse ears twitching into her shirt, "I am finding this very comfortable, thank you Luna."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Continuing to shiver slightly at Moseph's actions, Luna's eye's light up at the offer of a full body massage. Rolling those very same eyes as his ear twitches against her shirt, she moves the hand that had been stroking his hair to begin rubbing one of his ears again. "Mmmm... even if it was uncomfortable for me, which it isn't, the massage more than makes up for it. I feel like I owe you something now..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:28 pm

"I'm fine." Moseph said, spreading his fingers to massage a larger area of her back, the Parasite carrying and amplifying the vibration, "But regardless of whether I am fine or not, I won't deny you doing something for me if you insist on it."

No matter how much his face and voice would hide it, he was enjoying this. The feeling of Luna's soft skin, even if through the Parasite, was amazing, the way she worked with his ear was just perfect. He closed his eyes silently and said no more, indulging himself into these bodily pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Unbeknownst to Luna, the amount of pure pleasure she was getting from the massage had actually caused her to begin purring, a Faunus trait she had that had never popped up before. Still writhing in place slightly, she finally takes her other arm and moves it to rub Moseph's other ear, keeping her head tilted back and eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Moseph noticed the purring but ignored it for now, instead focusing on making sure she feels good, digging his fingers slightly deeper into her skin to intensify whatever sensation she may have had, as a direct response to her masterful fingers doing great work of his ears, his face beginning to warm up slightly from the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Arching her back slightly as Mo digs slightly deeper, the purring indeed intensifies. Slightly distracted by the amount of enjoyment she's getting from the massage, Luna releases both of his ears. "Mmmm... you may want to stop soon, or I'll never let you leave the bed..." Escapes her lips in a slightly teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:00 pm

At the words, Moseph stopped massaging her and retracted the Parasite, removing his hands from under her shirt and sighing. He got to his knees and pulled her back up, "If you lay on your chest and remove your shirt, I'll make you purr ten times louder." he said, a pattern of massage already forming in his head.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Blinking slightly at Mo's words, Luna tilts her head slightly in a curious fashion. "Wait... I was purring? That's... interesting... as is your offer. But I wasn't talking about keeping you here to give me massages, so maybe it is a good thing you stopped." Is her response, right before she presses her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Moseph narrowed his eyes at her words, though they widen and immediately close at the kiss. After holding it for a few seconds, he pulled back and looked at her with his usual, dull look, "I don't know what else you want to keep me in bed for, I would have been content just massaging you." he moved his hands under her armpits and sighed quietly, recalling back to years before this. I hope she won't mind it. Beginning by pressing into the armpits with his thumbs, Moseph attempted tickling Luna.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:34 pm

"There are many things we could do in bed together... but I do not think we're ready for many of them." She responds before squirming slightly at the placement of his hands. She knew she was ticklish... but was hoping he would never find out. "Gahh... you jerk... that's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:00 pm

"Oh. You mean like sex? Yeah, this is probably too soon. I am open to suggestions though." Moseph asked just before she started squirming and responding to the tickling, at which he stopped and put his hands down, "Sorry." Shit... I **** up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next