RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:21 pm

[Week 16, Wednesday]

The dormitory of team FLAX was unusually quiet on this day of celebrations, perhaps an odd thing considering the structure of the team and the things that normally happened there. That day, however, the final day of the current year, the loud duo of Fayza and Sora was missing, most likely out partying, and that was enough for Moseph to indulge himself completely in the solitude of playing on his laptop, paying no attention to Lunalynn who was sitting in her bed. Right now, with nothing to disturb the silent melody of his game, he was solving mysteries, his jacket off to the side of his bed, his cigarette in his mouth but not being smoked from.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Luna was feeling less than perfect. More than a few months in to the year and so many positive things had happened. But here she was, still mostly alone at the end of the year. And with the end of the year coming up in just a few hours, her birthday was quite literally right around the corner. The loneliness was starting to get to her, but she wasn't exactly sure what to do about it. Moseph was only a few feet away... and she was interested in him, for at least a few reasons, but he seemed entirely indifferent to everyone and everything. They had been sitting in silence since Fayza and Sora had left, and it didn't look like he was going to change it... so she had to do something.

With a quiet sigh, she glances down at the book she had been reading for the past few hours and marks her page, closing the book and placing it on her pillow. Stretching in place for a moment, she slides her legs off the bed and stretches again before heading over to the mini-fridge in the room. Opening the door for it, she begins looking around for something to drink before poking her head over the door to glance at Moseph. "Hey, Moseph, do you want a drink while I'm over here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Moseph wasn't too convinced on the game he was playing. True, the character was a rather gentlemanly-looking chap but this 'mystery solving' seemed to be more puzzle based than following a trail of logical thinking. With an idea of who the culprit was, a quick search on the WWAN assured him of that he was not wrong. **** waste of money... Moseph calmly closed down the game.

Before he could open another one, he heard his name being called out by Luna's familiar voice. He straightened his back and stretched slightly, turning to look at the girl. Normally he wouldn't bug anyone about anything, but he didn't especially feel like moving, and she was already there AND offering him a drink.

"Yeah, root beer."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:14 pm

"Right... can do." Poking her head back in to the fridge, she locates Moseph's drink and places it absentmindedly on top of the fridge, continuing to look for something of her own. Giving in to temptation, she grabs one of Fayza's... less than legal drinks, figuring if nothing else it might help her ignore the loneliness creeping up on her. Grabbing both drinks, she uses a leg to push the door shut as she carefully walks over to Moseph's bed, holding his root beer out to him. "You mind if I take a seat here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm

"Don't mind." Moseph reached out for the drink, his fingers brushing against Luna's for a split second before he took the bottle and set it on his bedside cupboard, "Pardon." came in response to the moment of contact. Taking one of his shotguns out, he wedged it under the bottlecap and fired at lowest setting, the force of the shot just enough to shove it off. Moseph brought the bottle to his lips and took a few gulps.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Shivering slightly at the sudden contact, Luna shrugs it off, watching him for a moment as he 'opens' his drink. "I have to say... I've never seen anyone open a bottle that way." Moving to the foot of his bed, she takes a seat before opening her own bottle with well trained fingers before taking a sip of the liquid that manages to burn her throat slightly on the way down. Blinking a few times, she glances over at Moseph again. "What was that game you were playing just before?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Shrugging without care at her first statement, he put down the bottle and exhaled softly, wiping some leftover liquid from his mouth. He didn't turn to look back at Luna after her question, though he answered it soon after, "Sir Epsilon and the Burning Moon. A mystery game in which you figure out why night hasn't fallen over the whole world for 4 days. Pretty goddamn stupid considering all you do is puzzles..." Moseph let out the short rant before stopping himself and taking a deep breath, "Nothing too interesting." followed by another drink.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Shrugging at his explanation, Luna takes another drink of the alcohol to help with her nerves at least somewhat. Clearing her throat quickly, she moves in to a position that lets her lounge against the wall. ""Right. Well... I do have to ask, how come you never really talk to anyone? I mean... you're talking to me, which is odd, but nice... since otherwise I would just be entirely alone for another New Years..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Moseph downed the remainder of his root beer and closed over his laptop, setting the bottle on top of it and moving to lean against the wall perpendicular to the one Luna was lounging against, "I answer whenever I'm spoken to, even when it irritates me that I am. You may have noticed, I'm not a good conversation starter. Besides, you bugging me is nowhere near as annoying as the other two." he claimed without a care, sparing her a glance to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:43 pm

With some surprise and hurt flashing across her face, Luna quickly recovers before taking another drink, closing her eyes lightly. "You know, if you wanted me to leave or stop talking to you, you could have just asked... you didn't need to phrase it that way." She replies quietly, frowning at her own words. Sliding her legs off Moseph's bed, she stands up, placing the bottle of whatever alcohol on a nearby dresser. "I'll just go back to reading, then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 pm

"No." Moseph said, his voice slightly more booming than usual, though he almost instantly recovered from that, "What I meant is that I find everyone annoying, but you're the least annoying." Realizing that it was still a justification she probably wouldn't accept, he cleared his throat, "You're better than that game, either way. And I only find people annoying when they disturb me, which you didn't because I wasn't doing anything I enjoyed at the time." he looked back up at her, his eyes staying firm and cold before they passively drifted over to where she was sitting just a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Rolling her eyes as she picks up her drink and walks back over to her own bed, Luna frowns. "But if you were doing something enjoyable, I would have been annoying you. And quite honestly I don't need to talk to you if you'd find me annoying... so I'll just go back to reading." With that, she takes another drink out of the bottle, placing it on her own desk, before laying down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"This is exactly why I don't start conversations, I'd always say something stupid." Moseph sighed. There was definitely a desire in him to listen to Luna, and he began feeling kind of bad for his words earlier, "I apologize. I don't find you annoying. You're actually fairly pleasant," he considered his words. It was true, he didn't mind her questioning, though he was still unsure what it meant, or if it had something to do with disliking his previous activity, but it was the truth nevertheless, "And you brought me a drink. I guess it's only fair I make it so you're not 'entirely alone for another New Years'."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the sudden apology from Moseph, Luna's expression turns more... contemplative. While part of her was still irritated at his words, the rest of her still very much wanted to get to know Moseph... and he HAD apologized without a real prompt from her. "Okay, Moseph. I forgive you. But you're coming to watch the fireworks with me when they start."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Moseph blinked at Luna's request. It seemed very... mild compared to things that she could've had him do. Weighing up his options, he logically concluded that the best outcome for him would be to take up on her wish, "That I can do, Lunalynn." Moseph slid down to spread himself on his bed in a wide, open pose, staring the the poster stuck to the ceiling above his pillow, "If you still want to talk, I can answer."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Shaking her head in its place, Luna smiles slightly at Moseph's offer. Sitting up slightly to grab the bottle of alcohol, she takes the final drink of the burning liquid before disposing of the bottle, settling back down on to her bed. "Not much to talk about for right now, unless you want to tell me about yourself. Almost anything I could tell you about myself is already public information anyway... but if you have questions, you can ask away. But one thing. Please try to call me Luna? Lunalynn is the name that represents the old me... someone I don't really want to be anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:45 am

''Luna.'' Moseph said in his typical, harsh voice, moving his arms to cross behind is head and prop it up, closing his eyes, ''I'm not interesting either, and anything about my past would just sound like I'm trying to make people feel sorry for me. Is there anything that isn't public knowledge about you that you'd want to share?''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

"Moseph." Luna retorts, in a slightly mocking or teasing tone. "Nobody finds themselves very interesting. Sharing my past would be much the same thing it is for you. So don't tell me about your past. Tell me about you." Finishing with a grin, she quickly moves off her own bed again and heads back over to Moseph's, sitting on the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:42 am

Moseph opened his eyes and looked towards her, but seeing her sit on the edge of his bed he withdrew back into a sitting position beside his pillow. He scratched his head slightly and gave off a muffled grumble, "I don't know what I can say, really. I'm a pretty big asshole to everyone, that's probably about it." he took out his pocket watch and checked the time, stating passively, "Make yourself comfortable." and gesturing to the remainder of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:50 am

Raising an eyebrow at his response, Luna says nothing as she quickly moves back in to the same sitting position as before, with her back against the wall. Raising her arms above her head to stretch, she takes a peek at Moseph briefly before settling back down. There was an obvious hint of curiosity in her voice as she spoke. "So what makes me an exception?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Moseph put away his pocket watch and stretched slightly before turning to look at Luna. There was still a monotony in his voice and indifference in his stare, "I don't know. Guess if we interacted more in the past my nature would've come across more clearly. Does it not now?" there was a strong hint of sarcasm in his last sentence as he diverted his eyes off of Luna and got up to get himself another drink.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Taking a deep breath to help balance herself against the lack of emotion in Moseph's voice, Luna sighs. While she didn't exactly believe some of what he was saying, it was still disheartening to hear. "Maybe it does. But you're still treating me with... some kindness, at least. For example, you didn't HAVE to apologize to me for what you said before. But you did. And that's not something one would expect from a self-proclaimed asshole. So I want to know the real reason why I'm an exception to your claim."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Moseph opened the mini fridge and looked inside, scanning the contents for more root beer, "No good reason, really. I just chose to not be an asshole towards you. That, and I don't really hate you by the default. Plus you also have to put up with Fayza's shit, so I suppose we're somewhat alike." he answered. This isn't that bad... Locating his desired drink, he took one bottle out and set it off to the side, "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:45 pm

"... Oh. Okay. I guess that makes sense." Luna responds quietly, frowning. "And no thank you... I'm fine." With a relatively silent sigh to herself, she begins thinking. So either Moseph wasn't interested in her... or he wasn't telling the truth. And there was no real way to be sure which it was... at least not yet. "Do you want me to leave you alone, Moseph?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Moseph closed the mini fridge and got up, taking his root beer and walking back to where he was sitting before she asked her question. At that his eyes narrowed and he diverted to sit beside her, covering the top of the bottle with his hand and releasing the Parasite to slide under it and remove it with one tug, "I do not. But as you see I don't have a good way with people so if you want to it won't bother me." he raised the bottle to his lips and gulped a bit more. Or at least it shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next