RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Empty
PostSubject: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:57 pm

A strange silence came over the Kurayami estate as if there was no one home. Lucina sat on a small stool in her bikini waiting for her guests to arrive. Asami would be waiting in the large backyard garden by the pool. By the pool were a large assortment of drinks. From cocktails to plain scotch. A small temporary bar was set up near the pool too. Lucina adjusted the sunglasses on top of her head and thought to herself, "I hope no one forgot...it would then seem like I prepared for nothing..." Asami now sat down at a small table under an umbrella. She began to sip at a margarita with a tiny pink umbrella in it as she sat in the peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Skylar walked around the building, her head fixed on the big mansion as she went around the side, Woaaah... She thought, turning a corner to see two girls hanging out near the pool, This place is huge! She smiled as she saw Lucina, "There she is!" She said, trotting over to her and giving her a one-handed hug, her other hand carrying a pink beach bag. She wore a dark purple bikini and white sandals, "How does it feel? Your last day as an unmarried woman!" She looked over to see a pretty-looking blond girl sitting off by herself, "And I don't think we've met," She said, smiling over to the girl, "I'm Skylar Hart, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

"Oh, boy! A bachelorette party! I can't believe I'm going to one!" Rory chirped merrily as she twirled around in a dress. She turned to Lise who was stiffly walking behind. "I'm sure Lucina nee-chan's pool party's gonna be the bomb! Uh...Lise?"

Liseran was also in her own summer dress and though the air was breezy, her face was extremely red and her temples were sweating. Rory marched up to her with a tilted head.

"You okay?"

Liseran bowed her head extremely low, her shoulders shaking and the bag with her supposed swimsuit trembling. She looked up at Rory with teary eyes.

"I-I've never worn a swimsuit before..." Liseran said. "And..the one you got me...isn't it too revealing? And I'm not that...well..."

Liseran was looking down to her chest, her own bust size probably in the same league with Rory's. Rory looked surprised and then laughed, patting her back.

"Now you're being ridiculous!" Rory said as she slung a shoulder over her. "You'll be fiiiine. Anyways, let's go greet the bride-to-be!"

With that, they went to the side of the mansion where Lucina was leisurely sitting in a bikini. Liseran bowed her head lower, whose own bosom couldn't help but be noticed in all its glory.

"Robust...robust be the name Lucina..." she said a little comically teary. And then looking down on her own chest. "Oh what shame on my name!"

"Stop being weird," Rory nudged smiling. And then waving to Lucina. "Onee-chaaaan! We're here! We're here to celebrate your last moments of being single!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Lucina finally looked up to see her guests arriving. She stood up after being hugged by Skylar. She said, "Hi Skylar! And you too Rory and Lise! Glad you could make it!" She moved herself over to the portable bar and motioned to it saying, "Help yourself to drinks! Although I don't know if Rory should have any." She gave a small giggle as she delivered this last line. Asami finally zoned back in noticing people had finally arrived. She heard someone talk to her and she replied turning in the general direction the voice came from saying, "Oh, hello there Skylar, I'm Lucina's sister, Asami, pleased to meet you!" She gave a warm smile signifying her happiness that she was able to attend today, although she wasn't too sure if she was going to swim with her disability and all. Lucina replied to Skylar's previous question saying, "Well I dunno, it feels great! One day I'm sitting here with a bunch of friends drinking margaritas and the next I'm in a chapel with Aeden!" Lucina turns to Rory saying, "Glad to have you all here Rory-chaaaan!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Skylar smiled, placing her bag down on a beach chair. She kicked off her sandals, proceeding to walk over to the bar and pour herself a scotch and soda. She realized she wasn't actually old enough for it to be legal, but she shrugged to herself, figuring that in the private setting of the party it would be fine. She sipped the drink, then turned to the two others that had entered right behind her, "Hey you two! My name's Skylar, nice to meet you!" She said with a big friendly smile on her face, This is gonna be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Rory beamed at Lucina.

"We're glad to be here, too!" Rory smiled. "We wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Liseran nodded shyly and forced herself to speak too, eventually smiling warmly at Lucina.

"It's really an honor," Liseran said. "And we're really happy for you and Aeden. True love is hard to come by."

Rory grinned and then waved energetically at Skylar.

"Hi, Skylar!" Rory chirped. "I'm Rory Veiller, unofficial imouto-chan to Lucina and Aeden."

"And I'm Liseran Dormirse," Liseran said nodding. "I'm friends with Aeden and Lucina, too."

"So, Onee-chan!" Rory beamed. "How do we start this kind of thing? Oh, and should we change into our swimsuits?"

Liseran flinched at the word but said nothing and only hoped she could stay in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Lucina looked to Rory saying, "How do we start it? I don't actually know how to...I think I splash someone and then it turns into an all out war...or something related to that..." Asami now heard the other 2 enter and she waved in the general direction if their voices and said, "Hello both of you! I'm Lucina's sister, Asami." She now stood not trying too much to show off her bod. Lucina said, "Want something to drink Rory-chan?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 pm

"Nice to mee you, Asami!" Rory grinned while Liseran nodded her head shyly.

And upon Lucina offering a drink, Rory's ears perked up and she was about to walk over.

"Oooh, don't mind if I do! I've always wanted to try a margarita and--"

"Rory!" Liseran scolded as she held her cousin by the wrist. "You're not of age, yet! You can't drink!"

Rory pouted.

"But whyyyy..???"

Liseran sighed and looked at Lucina with a smile. "Sorry, as Rory's guardian, I'm not allowed to let her drink. She tried a drink last time and her head hurt for a while."

Rory slipped her wrist from Liseran and crossed her arms. "Not fair," she grumbled. And then, changing her mood, she beamed. "Well, since I'm a lifeguard, we really shouldn't be drinking anyways if we're going to swim. Swimming before drinks, after all, heh heh. Lucina-nee-chan, where can Liseran and I change?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Skylar idly sipped her drink, watching the other girls talk. She giggled a little when Rory asked about the swimsuits, We're at a pool party, after all. She thought. A small frown touched her lips when Liseran told Rory she couldn't drink. She put a smile back on and said, "Oh come on!" She said, playfully pleading with Liseran, "This is a special occasion, and we should treat it like one!" She moved over to Lucina, placing her hand on the bride-to-be's shoulder, "Lucina here is only gonna be single for another day! Surely you could make an exception." She inwardly smiled, remembering that she, herself, wasn't old enough to drink either. Not that age has stopped me before...
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 am

Liseran looked at Rory hesitantly after Skylar spoke. Rory's eyes grew big and blue and she began pouting.

"Please, please, pleeeeeease....Lise?" Rory begged. "I promise to take it in slowly!"

Liseran looked at Rory incredulously but let out a sigh.

"Alright, alright, for Lucina's sake," Liseran said with closed eyes. And then, opening one. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Rory threw a fist into the air in triumph.

"Ooooh~sweet! Swimming and drinks! Lucina, this is going to be so awesome!"

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Lucina looked at Rory smiling. She thought to herself what a drunk Rory would be like if that ever happened. She said, "Now, who wants to have a splash?!" Lucina was right next to the pool already so all she had to do was let herself fall backwards. After she had done this she lay floating on the surface of the water gesturing to someone who already had their swimsuit on. She pointed to a small tent like area that would seem to be the pavilion and contained a small bathroom. She said, "You guys can change in there if you'd like." Asami obviously did not see Lucina's signal to join her in the pool, but did hear her splash when she fell in. She said to Lucina, "In the pool already I see."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:08 am

"Alrighty, then!" Rory chirped. "Time to change, time to change!"

"Ch-change?" Liseran stuttered, suddenly flustered. She stepped back a bit, clutching her bag tightly. "I-I think I'll just stay in my dress and watch all of you."

Liseran slowly backed away, but Rory grabbed her by the color.

"Oh-ho-ho! None of that, coz! Lucina wants us to swim, we're swimming!" Rory said. Liseran's eyes bulged and she looked as if she were about to cry. She dropped her head and nodded weakly. Both of them changing. Rory came out in her yellow swimsuit, looking bright and happy. Not at all worried about feeling embarrassed.

She then proceeded to skip to the edge of the pool and jumped high, embracing her knees as she was midair.

"Cannonball!" she shouted. She splashed into the water and came it, swimming over to where Lucina was. She then turned around. "Skylar, Lise, Asami! Are you coming in?"

Liseran appeared from the changing area wearing a white cover up bashfully.

"Uh-uh, I'll stay here," Liseran muttered, her face bright red. "Y-you guys swim without me."

As Rory waited for the others to join, she turned to Lucina.

"Say, nee-chan! What water games should we play?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Skylar placed her drink on her chair, proceeding to walk over to Liseran. She draped her arm around her shoulders, pulling her a little closer to herself, "Now Liseran, this is a pool party; we are here to have fun." She said, speaking in a mock sage-like voice, " If you don't want to swim, the least you can do is get rid of that cover up and relax in the sun." She walked with her over towards the seats by the pool, and when she wasn't looking, Skylar shot a wink over towards the girls in the pool.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Liseran looked at Skylar with wide eyes upon hearing her remark and shook her head furiously, clutching her cover-up tighter.

"N-n-n-n-no! It's fine!" Liseran assured. "I...uh...get sunburns easily! That's right! I--"

"Coz! Take off that stupid cover, now!" Rory shouted as she got back up from the pool dripping. Liseran yelped as Rory grabbed at it and slipped it off, revealing a dark purple bikini, a cat eye clasping the top together in the center and ribbons tying together the bottom.

Liseran stood shocked as stone, her face bright red, but Rory didn't wait. She proceeded to push the paralyzed cousin into the pool and pounced on her from there.

"Spring fed!" Rory cried.

"Rory, s-s-s-top it!" Liseran begged and swam towards the ledge shaking. Rory merely laughed. She turned back to Skylar and Lucina.

"Now! Who wants to get dunked in a chicken fight?" Rory cried out. "Unless you can think of another water war game for us."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Kaitlin is at the door of the Kurayami estate in a black sundress and sends Lucina a message with her phone

At the door :p Answer :3

Although Kaitlin realizes,

I think Lucina is more rich than my dad... if her house is this big...

Kaitlin waits for Lucina to answer the door, holding Lucina's present behind her.

Last edited by DatteSa on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 pm

As Lucina says to Rory, "Chicken fight sounds like a great idea Rory!" She then heard a small beep from the table where Asami sat. She then looked over to Asami asking her to bring her the scroll.

Asami stood up saying, "Sure, I'll try not to drop it." Asami move her hand around the table until she finally found the location of the scroll. She scooped it up in her hands and started to walk over in the direction where Lucina's voice seemed to be coming from. She stopped just before the edge of the pool as she felt Lucina's hand stop her. She held it out in air for her to grab.

Lucina now held her scroll opening it up. She looked at the message and it seemed to be from Kaitlyn. She smiled knowing that she actually showed up. "It seems another guest has arrived! I'll be right back." Lucina lifted herself from the pool grabbing a towel. She threw it around herself and wandered into the house and into the large entrance hall. She moved to the door opening it up for Kaitlyn to enter. She said, "Hi Kaitlyn! Glad you could make it to our little party!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Kaitlin smiles and is awestruck at how big Lucina's house is.

"Jeez this house is huge! And glad I could come!"

Kaitlin hands Lucina her present and smiles.

She'll love what I got her... took me forever to pick out the shoes that would compliment her perfectly!

((You can decide what kind of shoes they are :3))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Skylar laughed, "That's better!" She said, walking over to the pool. She moved over to the deep end and leapt, diving neatly into the water. The coolness felt good as it washed over her, and she popped up again to hear Rory mention a water-fight, "That sounds fun!" She said, putting on a smirk, "What should the teams be then?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 pm

"Well, I'm teaming up with Lise, of course!" Rory said as she swam towards Liseran.

"H-huh?" she said nervously.

"Don't worry, coz," Rory said patting her cousin's head reassuringly. "Basically you just need to carry me on your shoulders and let me wrestle the opponent on the other side until they fall into the water."

She turned to Sklyar and Lucina.

"Will you two be partners?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Lucina takes the present and then says to Kait, "Naw, it's not really that large!" Lucina rubbed the back of her neck trying not to sound like she's a snob. She motions Kaitlyn to follow after her to the pool. She finally arrives at the large sliding door that lead out to the pool area. She opened it walking out and putting the present on the table for later. She would look back motioning her arms towards the door introducing Kaitlyn. "Aaaaand, introducing the Maid of Honor! Kaitlyn!"

Asami smiled realizing another guest arrived. She was truly happy to take part of this party. She decided it was time to get in the water, but didn't know how to. She decided it was best to just fall in without getting some help. She stood up walking forward until she tripped on the edge of the pool and fell in. She began to shiver from the sudden gush of cold water surrounding her. "C-Cold..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Kaitlin stands in shock and looks at Lucina, absent-minded after the announcement.
"What?"

Kaitlin, for the first time ever is speechless.

Maid of honor.... what

She on the outside was completely confused and was as still as a statue.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Lucina looks at Kaitlyn sort of surprised at her reaction to this. She walks up to her waving a hand in front of her face. She says, "Are you alright there, Kait? Maybe some water will wake you up?" She then remembers this is the first time she actually told her that she was the maid of honor and smiled saying, "Well of course you're the Maid of Honor! Who else could I have besides you!?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Kaitlin comes back to, and grins at Lucina.

"Thank you! But right now lets focus on the bachelorette party."

Kaitlin takes off her dress, revealing a black bikini.

Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:13 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Maid of Honor Kaitlin!" Rory beamed. "I'm Rory Veiller and this is Lise my cousin. We're friends of Aeden's."

"H-hi..." Liseran said with chattering teeth, not used to staying in water so long nor being in such minimal clothing.

"Nee-chan," Rory said as she turned to Lucina. "We're six now, if I'm correct. That makes three pairs. Is everyone up for the chicken fight? I want to fight in the first round with Lise!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Kaitlin smirks and salutes to Rory.

"Pleasure to meet you Rory."

Kaitlin looks at Liseran and looks worried.

"Are you okay? You seem a little cold."

Kaitlin takes a floatie and holds onto it when she slides into the pool, shuddering as she feels the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next