RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 pm

"I am fine with that." Moseph said, moving his hands to rub them against each other, bending down to look at her arms, "Actually, I'm looking forward to it." I wonder what she'll want to do... I hope she actually has fun with it though...
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Smirking at his answer, Luna moves around his body to sit in front of him, gently pushing him back on to the bed. Moving her hands slowly down his body, she stops them at his boxers and looks up at him. "So... are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Moseph was, at first, very curious as to the nature of Luna's 'taking care of him'. Her actions, however, left him speechless. The movement of her hands was as if something began revving up inside him, and when she paused at the boxers, all he could do is look at her hands, then back at her, then back at her hands. She isn't going to... Almost immediately, his body reacted, more vigorously than at the previous times, though all he could do was sit there like a statue.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Giggling at Moseph's reaction to her antics, Luna grins. Removing one hand briefly to blow a kiss his way before moving it back in place. "I'll take that as a yes, then. This is my first time... so let me know what to do to make it better as time goes on, yeah?" With that done, she starts removing his boxers...

[Aaaaaaaand... Half-ish fadeeee]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Moseph lay on the bed, his muscles all loose as he stared at the ceiling. Wow... "That was... surprising, Luna. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nevertheless. I didn't think that's what you meant... now I think you gave me too much for just a massage..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Licking her lips as she crawls back up the bed towards Moseph, Luna smiles at his words. "Well... Maybe it was. But I enjoyed it, and you clearly did, so it doesn't matter if it was too much." Laying down next to him, she joins him in the act of staring at the ceiling, resting her arms against her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:41 pm

"Luna... my Luna..." he encompassed her and hugged her tightly, giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Ask any time, and I'll pay you back for this." Moseph leaned in and started listing, albeit in his monotony, various ways he could pay her back for that. True, he was not an expert in the subject, but if he was to shun Fayza and her promiscuous ways, he decided that research on the topic would prove useful, and it was right now.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Blushing as Moseph describes the methods he could pay her back in the future, Luna gently slaps him on the chest when he finishes the list. Rolling over to cuddle him again, she rests her head just around where she slapped before speaking. "WHEN I think I've done enough to deserve a repayment, I'll just let you surprise me with whatever you want to do to me. But for now... what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 pm

"Well, you've been fenomenal, so I won't expect anything from you..." he stroked her head with his chin, "My hands hurt from the massaging, so no more from me either..." he sighed onto her head, "I guess we either talk or sleep now."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Shuffling as close to Moseph as possible, Luna closes her eyes and gently traces circles on his chest with her right hand. She couldn't believe how quickly things had improved for the pair of them... but there were no regrets to be had. "Sleep sounds good... we do have all the time we could need to get to know each other, and we have worn each other out a good bit..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 pm

"Alright then." Moseph put his arm around her and closed his eyes. I'm going to sleep with her, it's happening, it's really happening! with his other hand still stinging slightly, he took the covers and pulled them up, covering the two of them with a soft layer of warmth, and their own bodily heat to help each other have a pleasant night, "Good night, Luna."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 pm

"Night, Mo." Luna mumbles, already falling asleep. She hadn't expected the night to go this way... But again, she had absolutely no regrets. Moseph was so good with everything, even though he had his own doubts about himself. The main thing he needed to do was to communicate better... but it had only been a few hours. She had plenty of time to help change that. Her last thoughts before sleep claimed her were ones wondering about Moseph's exactly feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Moseph waited out another half an hour in complete silence, contemplating about the events of the past few hours. Everything seemed to... perfect, as if the new year was giving him a new start, a start with Luna. The one girl he was willing to do something for out of free will and not wish for anything in return. As the time passed, he ensured that Luna was sleeping before encompassing her completely with his arms, legs and torso, the only prayer before sleep being the prayer that it would last.

[SLEEP TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:58 pm

When either of the two would awaken, Fayza would be there, grinning down at them.

"Heeeeeeeeey."

It was all she said. Until she continued and said more.

"What'cha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Grumbling slightly as she hears Fayza's voice, Luna moves an arm to swat the girl away, not moving or opening her eyes otherwise. "Sleeping. Now go away, Fay."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Moseph grumbled, his horse ears swatting annoyingly towards Fayza before pressing Luna closer to himself, the grumble dying out slowly like a motorbike's engine.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Fayza was unswayed by their desire to sleep. "So. Did you two have fun last night?"

She sat down on the floor, keeping her eyes on their faces.

"Future reference. I have a drawer like, full of condoms of various sizes. You two crazy kids are free to use them."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Opening an eye partially to glare at Fayza, Luna huffs. That second comment was concerning... did Fay seriously have the room bugged, or was she just teasing? Not something to ask right now, though. "Yes, we had fun. Now let us go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 pm

"You're not really in a position to call us crazy kids." Moseph said in a low, almost intimidating voice before adding, just to tease her, "And your drawer is useless, none fit." and moving his hand to stroke through Luna's hair some more.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 pm

"You didn't even check." Fay stuck her tongue out at Moseph, looking at Luna.

She looked at the girl silently, before flashing another grin.

"You're the one who keeps talking to me. Nothing's stopping you from just closing you eyes and going to sleep, ignoring the girl watching you do so."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 pm

"Because ignoring you has worked so well in the past, Fay. But you're right, we didn't check... but I'm pretty sure he's right." Luna responds with a slightly teasing tone, before wiggling her way as close to Moseph as she can.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:09 pm

"I am wondering how you would know that we didn't check." Moseph growled a little at that sentence but Luna's movement to snuggle up to him softened his voice from hostile monotony to just monotony. As she wiggled closer, he reacted yet again, though not at any angle for Fayza to realize. Luna, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 pm

"Maybe because I have a condom in there that can fit full sized horses."

She looked at Moseph. Then Luna. Then Moseph. Then Luna.

"So either he's lying, he doesn't know what I have, or you need to run and hide because there are limits to the elasticity of the human body."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Luna tried to open her mouth to respond... but couldn't think of anything to say to that. So she closed her mouth and snuggled up against Moseph again. She could feel his reaction to her antics, though, and it was making her want to giggle... just not with Fayza around. So she stayed silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

"Can't argue with that I guess." Moseph said, voice as cold as ever. Note to self - Check her drawer

He wrapped himself around Luna and closed his eyes for a moment before speaking up once more, "Don't you have someone to be **** right now Fayza?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:29 pm

"Nah. I'm kinda sore. Hot sauce and a needle. Going to wait for a bit. I'm full, happy, and amused, so I'm just staring at you two love birds."

Fayza just smiled, reaching over and patting Luna's head.

"Also, for the record, there are other ways to do things that won't get you pregnant and I'm pretty sure you two are both clean."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Luna opens both eyes widely at Fayza's suggestion, not sure what to say. She may be right... but Luna would never admit that out loud, let alone in front of Fay. Remaining silent, she ceases her antagonistic actions towards Moseph, tilting her head slightly to grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next