RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Vox

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:29 pm

"Nah. I'm kinda sore. Hot sauce and a needle. Going to wait for a bit. I'm full, happy, and amused, so I'm just staring at you two love birds."

Fayza just smiled, reaching over and patting Luna's head.

"Also, for the record, there are other ways to do things that won't get you pregnant and I'm pretty sure you two are both clean."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Luna opens both eyes widely at Fayza's suggestion, not sure what to say. She may be right... but Luna would never admit that out loud, let alone in front of Fay. Remaining silent, she ceases her antagonistic actions towards Moseph, tilting her head slightly to grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Luna's actions may have stopped, but this time it was Fayza's words that sent Moseph into a blizzard of thought. He dug his head deeper into the pillow, the images already appearing... images he would've never conjured up before. Not even a slight blush on his cheeks, all of the blood was already elsewhere, a good testimony of his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Fayza, to be perfectly fair, had slept with a LOT of people. And she knew how to recognize signs. She was stupid, but observant, and clever.

She knew what was going on under those sheets. She knew that tact would be expected.

But she was Fayza, so she stood up, leaned in and whispered. "Bo~ner~."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Luna couldn't help but blush as she felt the result of Moseph's imagination, rolling her eyes briefly. And then at Fayza's words, she couldn't help but giggle for a moment. "Sooo? It just shows he's attracted to me... I never saw him get this way when you and Sora were 'playing around'. Is that why you pointed it out? Are you jealous of me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Moseph narrowed his eyes at Fayza. Was I that obvious? He brushed against Luna's leg in an attempt to shift himself and conceal his reaction, and only at that point of contact it occurred to him that neither him nor Luna put his boxers back on after her little present for him. This just got a lot more awkward...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:26 pm

"Nah. If I'm jealous of anyone, it's probably Moseph." She giggled, booping Luna's nose. "If the two of you have fun, it makes my life easier as a team leader, and general proponent of debauchery. You're just fun to @&#$ with."

She looked at Moseph, winking.

"Probably fun to %#$@, too."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Luna can't help but blush at Fay's answer. Not that it was a surprise to hear that Fayza still wanted in her pants... but it was slightly embarrassing. "Well, as long as you keep your distance... we'll continue to have fun, thus leaving your life easier."

Giggling again as she feels Moseph's movements, she does remember that he was still naked beneath the covers... not that she minded. But he didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Moseph looked back at her, narrowing his eyes and giving off an annoying, slightly possessive growl before speaking, "That last part, I am sure of. I have no proof of, but am sure of. At the very least, she's fun to pleasure. My fingers are still throbbing." he stared her in the eyes and moved himself even closer to Luna, raising his hands while still hugging her so the slightly bulging fingers would be visible.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

"Fingers. That's a new one. 'Officer, I only kicked him in the fingers!'"

Fayza grinned, shrugging.

"Soooo... I see that nobody seems to be trying to sleep, now that penises are in play. Well. A penis. His, to be exact." She lifted the covers, peeking under and retreating before retaliation could come.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 am

Huffing at Fay's actions, Luna glares at the other woman. While she wasn't really bothered by what Fayza had done, she thought Moseph might be... but he could speak for himself, if need be. What she was bothered by, was Fayza remaining so invested in their antics. "I would still like to sleep, thank you very much. I had a long night and always sleep as much as possible on my birthday. So if you could kindly piss off, we'd both appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:15 am

"Whatever is under the covers of my bed is none of your concern, my penis especially since it has nothing to do with you." Moseph growled, torn up between staying in bed with Luna and getting up to throw Fayza into some wall. Ultimately, he decided that she wasn't worth getting up for right now, "And as she said, we'd both appreciate some sleeping time, so if you'd stop talking and go away, do that."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:34 pm

"... 'Kay." Fayza rolled backward, toward her own bed, before grinning at Luna and Moseph. "Also, where do you want your birthday party to be held, by the way?"

She climbed into bed, giggling.

"Also, do you want a male, or female stripper to jump out of the cake?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm

"No party, thanks. I'll take sleeping over that kind of thing any day." Comes Luna's annoyed response, rolling her eyes. Shuffling her body around to directly face Moseph, she kisses him on the cheek before closing her eyes and getting ready to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Moseph curled himself around her, sparing Fayza one hostile glance before leaning onto Luna's head slightly and whispering harshly in her ear, "I wouldn't say no to sitting inside your cake though." He giggled mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8