RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:34 pm

"There are many things we could do in bed together... but I do not think we're ready for many of them." She responds before squirming slightly at the placement of his hands. She knew she was ticklish... but was hoping he would never find out. "Gahh... you jerk... that's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:00 pm

"Oh. You mean like sex? Yeah, this is probably too soon. I am open to suggestions though." Moseph asked just before she started squirming and responding to the tickling, at which he stopped and put his hands down, "Sorry." Shit... I **** up.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Giggling as Mo removes his hands, Luna smiles at him. He was so cautious when dealing with her... which was nice, but sometimes it was unnecessary. "It's fine, Mo. I wasn't mad at you or anything... and I do find it sweet that you're initiating things between us. So if you want to keep tickling me, or want to do something else to me... go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm

"Very well, that I shall until you ask otherwise." saying that, Moseph carefully put Luna back on the bed and loomed over her, instead of leaning on her. He moved in so that his legs held up hers, suspending them in mid-air. Arcing to bring his face towards hers, his hands moved onto her feet, and as he started rubbing the center of her soles with his thumbs, this time not letting her purr as he moved in for an extended kiss, holding her in that position.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Gasping at Mo's new actions, Luna only has a moment to think about what he's going to do before their lips meet yet again. She was surprised enough at his actions to barely register what he was doing with her feet, but shivers slightly when she finally does. Making use of her hands, she moves them both to grasp Mo's head to keep him kissing her, arching her body towards him slightly. While she wasn't purring, she was beginning to moan in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Taking the head grasp and moaning as a sign of acceptance, Moseph shifted his kiss slightly to let him penetrate slightly deeper, very carefully, though actively. He moved from simple rubbing to circling his fingers on the soles of her feet, his other fingers moving to pleasure her toes. The muffled moans from within the kiss were enough to make him react once more, Luna being able to feel it on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Continuing to squirm under Moseph, Luna can't help but break apart from the kiss to giggle as she feels his body's reaction. "Seems like someone isn't convinced about the no sex thing, huh?" She says rather breathlessly before diving back in to kissing, wanting them to explore each other's mouths more. She honestly couldn't believe how... amazing he was being already, and certainly wanted more. So the moaning and minor squirming continued, loving everything he was doing to her body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 pm

After another round of exploration, Moseph pulled back for a brief moment and shook his head slightly, "Not at all, I am content with waiting, this is just a natural reaction to being with someone attractive." he said before diving back onto her, bending her legs slightly forward to prop them against his chest, hands moving onto her ankles now to rub around them with whole palms. Needless to say, Moseph knew his stuff, especially after years spent giving himself stress relieving massages to ease the pain of reality, and he knew what she was like, he always paid attention... he knew he could bend her like that. She is so perfect, just too perfect...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Moaning deeply in to Mo's mouth for the duration of the next round of kissing, Luna smiles up at him when they finally break apart. Taking a few moments to catch her breath, she continues her slight squirming due the amazing job his hands are doing. She really couldn't believe the things he was doing to her body... but none of them were bad. All of them were much more than she expected, at least for a few months. So she made a decision. "You know... we don't have to wait..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Moseph blinked a few times at her and pulled her up, making sure he'll face her, relieving her ankles for now and giving he hair a brief stroke to clear the loose strands off of her face, "Luna, you're so good, but we can't do it now. I mean, what if I got you pregnant... We shouldn't act on the spur of the moment like that." Despite that, his body reacted once more. He couldn't help that he wanted to do it with her, badly, but his mind retained his reason.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Sighing slightly as Mo pulls her up, she lets her legs fall on either side of him. Smiling softly as he moves the loose strands of her hair, she wraps her arms around his neck again. "You're right... we should at least be prepared. But maybe we can still help each other to relieve tension?" She questions, biting her lip and blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:04 pm

"Yes, of course. I can give you another massage right now, actually." he said, putting her down gently and giving her a brief kiss before pulling away, as far as he arms allow it, placing his hands on her hips and squeezing gently.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"That's... not exactly what I meant. But if you want to..." Luna responds, wiggling out of his grasp for a moment. "No peeking, then." She says teasingly, turning around so her back is facing him. Quickly and carefully, she strips herself of her shirt, throwing it off to the side slightly before laying down on her stomach, leaving her completely topless.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:17 pm

"You know, if you want to do what you meant just say it. I think I already did way too much stuff I wanted to, so..." Moseph placed his hands on her back, waiting to see what her ultimate decision was. A big part of him was dying out of curiosity at what she wished to do.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Sighing, Luna moves both of her arms forward and sits her head on her hands, staring off to the side. "Just me being too impulsive again, Mo. Don't worry about it. A massage does sound nice, or we can just try to sleep if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 pm

"I'll prefer pleasuring you for now. However." Moseph dug his fingers into Luna's back and shifted to sit on her thighs, "I would still like to know. I never said I don't like impulsive thoughts, but I want to hear them and judge." he began excreting the Parasite, covering her back from both sides of her torso, up to the nape of her head and down to the very edge of the bottom of her pyjamas. Taking his fingers away, he let the mass settle before starting to tap on her back like on a keyboard, sending pleasuring shivers across her whole back.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Squirming slightly in place as Mo begins the massage, Luna sighs contentedly. It honestly was hard to believe how good he was at this... "I'm glad you enjoy pleasuring me, Mo. Next time an idea like that pops up in my head, I'll mention it to you. But it's a good thing you didn't take me up on this one... it was too impulsive." She says quietly, trying to focus more on the enjoyment of the massage for now.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Moseph noticed that Luna was really doing her best to avoid the subject. Gah, I hate secrets... "I understand. In that case, just loosen up and enjoy it." He began tapping more vigorously and frequently, occasionally trailing his finger along her back to build up a stronger wave towards her head or her bottom. It was as if he were Poseidon, playing with his own ocean. He moved one of his legs across both of hers to prevent her from squirming too much, and to amplify the massage effect. Someday she'll get the full experience...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Shuddering under Moseph's touch, Luna beings purring again, though it's extremely low in volume. She sighs as he moves his leg over. "You know I can't help but squirm when you're doing such an amazing job, Mo. You should take it as a good thing." She says, intentionally wiggling her bottom underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"I do, but it dissipates the vibrations, so it lessens the quality of your massage." saying that, Moseph shifted to sit himself on her bottom and continue tapping, one hand swiping to extend the Parasite onto her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

"You're too good to me already... but I am glad I got the courage to mention my feelings for you..." Is all the escapes Luna's lips, though some of it is obscured by the purring growing in her throat. She does make an effort to work on staying still though, Mo's words having some effect on her mind. Feeling him shifting to sit on her bottom, she frowns... but ceases the wiggling there too.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:39 pm

(FUN TIMES WERE HAD)

Moseph slumped off of her and rubbed his hands together. They were, quite literally, throbbing - he got into the massage so much he disregarded the strain on his hands. Well, I'm an idiot. Despite the pain, he nudged Luna on the cheek, "Hey, Luna, I'm finished. Now you find us something to do."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Taking a moment to stretch her legs, Luna glances over at Moseph and smiles. He had focused on her for such a long period of time... she had to do something in return, otherwise it was nowhere near fair. However, she couldn't really move at the moment... so she rolled her eyes before speaking. "Well... unless you've changed your mind, you should look away and let me get my shirt back on before anything else."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 pm

"Right, sorry." Moseph turned his head and stared into the boring, Luna-less corner of the room, inspecting his hands and frowning even more. I should've probably stopped at the right time...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Watching Mo for a moment to make sure he wasn't going to cheat and peek his head back, Luna quickly locates her shirt and grabs it, sitting up on the bed in the process. Pulling her shirt over her naked upper-half quickly, she fixes her hair before turning around and hugging Moseph from behind. "So... you spent so much time tonight taking care of me... how about I take care of you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 pm

"I am fine with that." Moseph said, moving his hands to rub them against each other, bending down to look at her arms, "Actually, I'm looking forward to it." I wonder what she'll want to do... I hope she actually has fun with it though...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Smirking at his answer, Luna moves around his body to sit in front of him, gently pushing him back on to the bed. Moving her hands slowly down his body, she stops them at his boxers and looks up at him. "So... are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next