RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:45 pm

"... Oh. Okay. I guess that makes sense." Luna responds quietly, frowning. "And no thank you... I'm fine." With a relatively silent sigh to herself, she begins thinking. So either Moseph wasn't interested in her... or he wasn't telling the truth. And there was no real way to be sure which it was... at least not yet. "Do you want me to leave you alone, Moseph?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Moseph closed the mini fridge and got up, taking his root beer and walking back to where he was sitting before she asked her question. At that his eyes narrowed and he diverted to sit beside her, covering the top of the bottle with his hand and releasing the Parasite to slide under it and remove it with one tug, "I do not. But as you see I don't have a good way with people so if you want to it won't bother me." he raised the bottle to his lips and gulped a bit more. Or at least it shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Luna's expression brightens up a bit when Moseph responds, though she attempts to keep it unnoticeable, given his proximity. He didn't seem to know it, but he had just given her some ground to work with... which was nice. "I think I'll stay... once you stop calling me annoying, you're not the worst conversation I've ever had..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 pm

"Thanks, I guess." Moseph put down the drink and stared off into the opposite wall, "You're a pretty good conversation too, I guess. I haven't talked this much for years, it feels." he loosened up the Parasite against the bottlecap and started bouncing it off, letting it travel a distance before pulling back on it to bounce once more, "Anything else you'd like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Shrugging slightly at his question, Luna thinks for a moment. There were a lot of things she was interested in finding out about him... but not just yet. So an easy question it was. "Why are you at Beacon? With your attitude I can't imagine you want to help humanity... and it doesn't seem like something you would do just to pass time. So why exactly are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Moseph considered his answer. There were various reasons, one being wishing to be far from him parents, the people whom he grew to terrorize and despise for their actions. That was not the answer he wanted to give, it would dwell too much into his past, and he never desired compassion. "Power. Future. Learning here will always give me some combat edge, and graduating gives me a good résumé for a job."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Luna nods absentmindedly at Moseph's answer. It made sense, to be sure, but also seemed... silly. Four years of specifically learning to fight Grimm was an interesting way to train and have decent qualities for a job... but if it worked for him, then it didn't matter. "That is logical. Sooo... since neither of us seems keen on talking about our past, what about our futures? What do you actually plan on doing after graduating?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 pm

''Well, probably going to be a Hunter, or a mercenary. Beacon credit doesn't get you into many fields beyond fiighting, be it people or Grimm.'' Moseph took off his glasses and produced a piece of material, wiping the lenses, ''Or a bounty hunter. Anything to make me more independent, really.''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Humming as Moseph answers her questions, Luna smiles. She wasn't surprised by his desire for independence, but it was slightly concerning... she did want to spend time with him after all, but if he was so keen on being alone, that might not be possible. Not much of a problem yet... but it could be. "Not interested in being tied down by anyone or anything, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:44 pm

''Not to my **** parents, that's for sure.'' Moseph responded sporatically, albeit still coldly, before giving off an annoyed grunt, ''But forget that, that's in the past. All that is to be said is that I have a universal problem with trust, so I suppose it depends on the circumstances.''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Rather surprised by Moseph's outburst, Luna frowns. It didn't sound like he was completely against relationships... but building the backbone for one would be difficult for her. However, that wasn't going to stop her. The fact that he had specifically said he didn't want her to leave was enough for her to go off. "Sooooo... not interested in dating anyone? Or interested in a relationship at all?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Moseph looked into his bottle and drank a bit more of the drink. "The first problem would be finding anyone who'd be willing to put up with me. Then making it stay that way." he said, after which he downed the rest of the drink and threw the bottle into the bin standing by his bed, "I really don't know about dating or relationships, I've never thought about that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Clasping her hands together in her lap, Luna looks down at them in silence for a moment. "Well... I don't know all that much either. It's not like my parents are good examples, and Fayza is an awful example of anything like that..." She pauses for a moment, but quickly continues in a more quiet tone. "But I would be willing to put up with you to give it a try, if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 pm

"Tch." Moseph snarked at Luna's final sentence, "As if. Except for that slight problem of you being somewhat nice and attractive, not to mention your heritage, and me being... me. A freak stuck with this piece of crap as my greatest limitation." Moseph formed a ball of Parasite in his hand through the final sentence and threw it at the opposite wall, it splattering on it as a large blob, "You wouldn't enjoy it and I don't want you to hate me."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Feeling her heart sink slightly at Moseph's words, Luna sighs. "First off... heritage is meaningless when you're attracted to someone, which by the way, I am attracted to you." Taking a pause as she realized what she actually said, she can feel a blush forming on her cheeks. "Second, why would I hate you? You saw how easily I forgave you when you pretty much called me annoying. And finally... if that is your greatest limitation, then you're better off than a lot of people. Don't count yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm

"You don't understand. The day I got this..." he pointed at the blackened part of the wall, "Is the day I became like this." he stopped talking and pointed at his face, "There is no emotion on my face. I can't do it. I just can't. Neither in my voice, always this tone. I can't do the boyfriend thing, because I can't say that I love you without it sounding like a sarcastic comment."

That claim was followed by a moment of silence and a sigh, "I don't know why you'd even be attracted to me in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Taking a deep breath to process everything Moseph had said, Luna closes her eyes and gently rests her head against the wall. A fairly large part of her was rather upset at his words, but a bigger part was still thinking rationally. "So you learn. Can you honestly tell me you'd be fine living the rest of your live the way you currently are?"

With another sigh, she opens her slightly wet eyes and glances over to Moseph. "And besides. While it would be nice for you to say you love me, you've already been complimenting me. Not to mention wanting me to stay, instantly apologizing when you kind of called me annoying... and a few other things. So sure, if you want to keep living your current lifestyle feel free, but just give me a straight answer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Moseph looked at her after the first statement, and narrowed his eyes. He was perceptive enough to notice the slight watering of Luna's eyes. Is she... That feeling overcame him again. Guilt. He knew what was happening, and he knew it was his fault. He was perfectly aware of that. He just didn't know if he should give in.

"Straight answer." Moseph said, contemplatively. There was definitely something about Luna that separated her from everyone else in his eyes, but he couldn't tell what. It felt odd, but it didn't feel bad, and there was definitely a part of him that wanted to explore that feeling.

"Luna, if you would really be willing to put up with me, I would take up on your offer."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Using the sleeve of her blouse to wipe away the mostly unshed tears, Luna smiles slightly. "Good thing, too, because watching the fireworks with you would have been awkward if you said no."

Blinking a few times to completely clear her eyes, she glances back over at him, small smile still present on her face. "Besides, I don't think either of us will have to 'put up' with the other. Just be more open minded... we are both kind of clueless in this regard, after all, so when one of us bothers the other... just let them know? It will help to avoid problems..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

"Sounds fine." Moseph said, not phased by any of the current events, at least on the outside, "So do you know what happens now? Like, does a love fairy or some shit appear, or what." he asked, whether he was serious or joking still undetectable, "Or like, do we have to do something now? Trying to pool what we know."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Luna can't help but giggle at Moseph's question, though he did have a point. "Not quite. Nothing really has to change, though we probably should get to know each other better... But the main difference you can expect is the possibility of me coming to you for physical comfort... though I will also understand if you're uncomfortable with it, at least for an amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:14 pm

"Right." Moseph pondered her words, "Getting to know each other sounds good at the moment, though the fireworks are starting soon." he glanced at his pocket watch, "Very soon." he gave the knob a few turns to add some energy to the device, "As for physical comfort, I haven't really done anything like that in some 15 years. I suppose I'm alright with it, at least before I try."

He moved onto all fours and passed over her legs, keeping balanced as he took his jacket and swung it onto himself, adjusting the collar briefly before sitting back down on the other side of her and a tad closer too.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Rolling her eyes slightly as Moseph climbs over her, Luna's smile also shrinks a little bit. "You know, you could have just asked me to grab your jacket for you..." Once she noticed that he was closer, however, she didn't really want to waste the opportunity to at least test the waters... so she scooted closer, resting her head on his shoulder. "You know... we don't actually have to watch the fireworks if you don't want to. I'm fine with just staying in and spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 pm

"I tend not to impose myself on others." Moseph stated offhandedly before she rested her head on his shoulder. Clearing his throat, he slowly tipped his head until it just touched hers, leaving it at an awkward angle and almost just hovering. This is kind of pleasant...

"As for the fireworks, I kind of promised, didn't I? You'd be spending time with me regardless, it'll just be outside for a while." he moved one hand behind he back and lightly moved her another bit closer to him. This is fine I think... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Shaking her head slightly at his responses, Luna is rather surprised when she feels a hand snaking behind her back, but does nothing to dissuade Moseph. In fact, she shuffles her body almost as close as possible to him, already enjoying this entire situation. "More comfortable here. If we get up to watch the fireworks, then we'll have to get all reorganized when we come back in... but I suppose it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:08 pm

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to without giving you a choice." was his reply. Moving his hand behind her back was preventable at any moment, as was placing his head upon hers. He gave off a low howl, "Well, Luna, if you want us to go for fireworks and reposition afterwards, now would be the time. If not, I guess we can stay here and get to know each other. You'd be the one asking questions though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:13 pm

"Mmmmm." Luna softly hums as she considers their options. She did kind of want to see the fireworks... and finding a different position afterwards could be interesting... so why not. "Hmm. Okay, we'll go then. We shouldn't be gone too long anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next