RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Qopster

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 am

"Sssure, I guesss I'll ussse the fasst way. What could make it dangerousss?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 am

Jade chuckled "That's an easy one. If you'd hold on to me, you'll find out." and she moved her hand closer to Blake

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am

"Okay, sssure, why not, even if thisss doesss ssseem... odd." He steeped close to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:42 am

Jade chuckled, and activated her semblance, she ran with incredible speed, Blake holding on still, she turned several corners, narrowly missing several random things as she ran, and they entered the arena, Jade slowing to a stop. "Aaaaaand we're here!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 am

Blake held on tightly, not wanting to let go in case he fell off and hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 am

Jace would see the two disappear and would activate his sembelence to follow them, sticking to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:22 am

Aiden clears his throat and looksd own "Well, it's a long one...I was born and raised on a farm, when I was eight my parents died so I swore vengence against the people who killed them. I went to Signal and graduated to Beacon, so here I am...with my Kuzuri blade" he takes the revolver out, the blades splitting outward in two
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Aiden smiles and holsters his gun, he hugs her and rubs her back gently "We could go inside or something, maybe get some grub?" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26