RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

"Well, pleasure meeting you Lighting." He smiled at her, not showing his teeth in the smile as to not scare her with his fangs. "You're not a racist are you? You seem nice enough." He just wanted to make sure, he wasn't in the mood to see more racists today.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 am

The pink haired girl simply stated "I believe the Faunus' only difference are animal parts and should be treated as an equal race. I look at people as individuals, not races." and with that, Lightning blinked casually.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:00 am

Dusk smiled genuinely this time, actually happy to find another human NOT a racist. "Well, then in that case, it is a genuine pleasure to meet you!" He stuck out his hand, "Name's Blake by the way, forgot to tell you that, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 am

Jade smiled back, finding comfort with Blake's friendliness. But she hesitated with the handshake, before her hand met with Blake's in a firm but stable handshake "You too. You did forget that, and since you asked me about the Faunus, I take it you are one. Nice teeth, by the way...." she trailed off at her last comment, and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 am

Blake actually got surprised at her comment. "You ... aren't ssscared of my fangsss?" This human was curious, most people ran when they saw them, scared he would bite into them. "And yeah, I'm a faunusss, thanksss for noticing."
(OOC: In the previous post, I forgot to add the hiss, sorry XD)
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Jade shrugged, stating "Not really, I don't really get scared by much anymore since..." she trailed off again, sighing, and continuing "I don't get scared much, anyway." and she put on a fake smile, hiding her reaction of what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 am

Blake raised an eyebrow to that, taking note of the hesitation and sigh, but didn't say anything about it, instead just nodding his head solemnly, masking his face, holding in a grin, not wanting to push his luck. Instead switching topics, "Enjoying Beacon ssso far? Find it to be a good ssschool yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 am

Chiyo looked up at wei, her tears had stopped rolling down her face. She looked tired and extremely saddened, her eyes pink, white and red. "I was forced to watch people behead my friend, then years later they slit the throat of my family, burned the town to ashes, all because my family was in charge.." she said, her lip beginning to quiver as if she was about to cry again you two are lucky to have seen that kira, we're both the result of those two experiences, do you really think that Chiyo is lucky
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Aiden smiles "Well, explains your shocking personality" he says in a joking tone. He takes a breath and turns close to invisible, but not quite there "My semblance is camoflague...and this.." he turns back, taking his huge revolver out, two blades ome out "It my blade, the Kuzuri Blade" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:27 pm

"Wow... That really sucks... It must have been hard to watch..." Rei looks up to the sky and sighs. She's really sad... I should try to change the topic. "Hey, what was that whole thing that happened earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Jade chuckled, noticing Blake's subject change, and went with it, a small smile emerging on her lips. "I've been here two years, starting my third. It's alright, once you straighten out the bullies and racists."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:39 am

"I wish I could straighten out a certain racist with a fist to their face, but..." he hesitated at this part, not sure if he could tell her about his past. "but... the school would probably get mad with me right?" He smiled, trying to cover up his small little pause he had had there. "Anything interesting to do around here, or is it all work and no play?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 am

Jade nodded at Blake slightly, and sighed, before shrugging "There's the training arena, if you're bored and want a fight, I think you'd enjoy it....I can't really think of much besides that at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:42 pm

"Wanna ssspar a bit with me?" he asked, kind of getting bored with reading. "Would be interesssting to fight a opponent ssstronger and more experienced than me."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Jade pondered this for a few seconds, before nodding nervously; she lied about being a third year, she was actually a first year "Uhm....ok, I guess I could use a bit of practice...."
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:59 am

Aiden smiles brightly "Well, don't worry, I used to have a bunch of Faunus friends back home, I'm not one to discriminate just because a person's different, it's what makes us cooler as people." He holds her hands "Don't worry, I'll make sure you have tons of friends" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 am

Blake smiled and grabbed his book, putting it back on the shelf where he had picked it up. "Okay, well, since you know your way around here, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:09 am

Jade smiled, and thanked Ozpin for sending her a map a month before she came to Beacon so she knows exactly how to get to the Arena. She put her book away, and asked Blake "Do you wanna go the quick way or the slow way?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

"Dependsss, how sssoon do you want to lossse?" Blake asked, smiling cockily. "Oh, and can I use my fangsss, to fight? I promise it won't kill you, just ssstun you. I know which venom I am usssing."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Jace would have ran to the arena under the order of ozpin, he will read it fast and would stop catching his breath for a little, and look at the group in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Jade thought about this while balancing out the distance required "Hmm, venom, or actual weapons, venom, actual weapons...." before shrugging "If you're fine with being extremely close range, go ahead." and she smiled "I meant if you want to get there in about five seconds, or five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 am

"Well, aren't we a bit cocky? No, I will only ussse them if you get clossse to me.... probably. Common let'sss go." Blake said, heading for the exit. "You know the way, ssso pleasse lead on."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 am

Jade slightly smiled, and held out her hand to Blake, stating "The fast way, if you dare take it." and prepared for some semblance usage.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 am

"Sssure, I guesss I'll ussse the fasst way. What could make it dangerousss?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 am

Jade chuckled "That's an easy one. If you'd hold on to me, you'll find out." and she moved her hand closer to Blake

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next