RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

The 5th Arrival of New Students Empty
PostSubject: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:55 pm

((OOC)- Takes place after the fourth arrival. I will add an exact time if somebody tells me when. I can edit this message if need be.)

(IC) Blake walked off the first ship to arrive, looking around at Beacon with a neutral look, scanning over the other people nearby. "Hmph, this group seems to be boring," he muttered to himself, looking at the other freshmen around him. "No matter, this will just make my job here all the easier." He quickly and silently walked over to a nearby bench that nobody had sat down on yet, detached his sniper rifle from his back, unfolded it, and proceeded to shine it. He ignored the stares and comments of his fellow classmates who saw that it was a White Fang grade sniper rifle, and continued to polish it, thinking, 'If anybody wishes to complain or challenge me about me, be my guest,' as he thought this, he let out a rare smile, revealing his fangs to anybody who paid attention.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Rei jumps out of the bushes and looks around at the new school he's going to. Huh... Not bad... For a human establishment... Rei walks over to the cafeteria and grabs some food. He then walks over to a table and sits down while looking around. Wonder if anybody interesting is here... He looks around and sees Blake and his White Fang sniper rifle. Wait... Is that... It is! I wonder if he's in the white fang... might as well find out. Rei finishes his food and walks over to Blake and whispers at a level only faunus can hear. "Hey. Saw ya over here with a White Fang rifle. I was wondering if you're in the White Fang."
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Ryuuji ran off the ship, eager to take in the new sights. Upon seeing Beacon's main building, he gave a satisfied whistle. A group of other like minded, new students quickly ran right by him, knocking Ryuuji to the side. He quickly caught himself before he could fall over, smirking as he saw how excited everyone was. "Well this looks like it won't be horrible," he sighed happily to himself, continuing his walk to the building. Whispers began circling as he passed through a more trafficked area on the walkway. It seemed some of the students were talking about a dangerous looking person on campus. Ryuuji looked over his shoulder, listening in on the conversation as best as he could.

"How could they let a White Fang member into Beacon? Shouldn't somebody say something to a teacher?" He heard one student whisper to another.

"...White Fang..?" Ryuuji muttered to himself as he tried to remember what that was. He vaguely recalled it as being a terrorist group of sorts, but could not remember much about it.

Deep in thought, Ryuuji failed to notice where he was walking, and promptly ran right into a bench, collapsing over it and knocking over the young man occupying it. "Yeouch...," Ryuuji muttered, rubbing his leg where he hit the bench. His attention quickly turned to the young man he had sent to the ground. "Errr... Ha hah... Sorry..?" Ryuuji laughed nervously, putting a hand out to help him out.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Rei falls off of the bench and looks at who made him fall. "Hey! What's the big... oh, it's a human... Of course." Rei gets up and glares at the human. "I suggest you walk away and forget you ever saw me..." Rei brandishes his gloves. "...or else."
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Ryuuji cocked his head at an angle, confused by the rabbit boy threat and fists waving. He noticed the red fingerless gloves on the boy's hands, making him completely forget about the recent threat. Ryuuji's eyes lit up and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hey, nice gloves!" he said, pointing at his own glove covered hands. "I think the style is pretty cool too, definitely easier to hold stuff than regular gloves right?" He noted with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Rei is taken aback by his threat being ignored. "What? Well... I guess... But that's not the point... I don't get it. Why didn't you run? Everyone else always does..." What is this guy, stupid or something? Ugh...
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

"Err should I run?" Ryuuji asked with a quizzical look on his face. "Sorry, I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:10 am

"That's usually what you do when somebody threatens you... but why should I expect a human to know that. So run off, if you like keeping your face that is." Rei smirks evily.
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:33 am

It was beginning to occur to Ryuuji that this person probably did not like him. "Guess I'm still not great at the whole making friends things." He muttered quietly to himself. "Well... I do enjoy my face," he said sarcastically and sighed. "Nice meeting you... bunny guy... person. What did you say your name was again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:38 am

Wow... Just wow... Yeah, there's something wrong with this guy... Fine... I'll tell him i guess... "Name's Rei Conojo... I'd ask yours, but I don't care to be honest. So, bye." Rei turns back to Blake and whispers again. "Heh... Sorry... I... I just hate humans... Hehe...
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:49 am

"Ryuuji!" Ryuuji cupped mouth with his hands and shouted back with a tad bit of spite as Rei walked away. "My name is Ryuuji!" He grunted with frustration before starting to walk away himself. "So much for that," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:55 am

Rei flinches as he hears the guy, apparently called Ryuuji, shout his name at him, and he looks over his shoulder. He's gone at last. Thank goodness. Ryuuji, huh... Weird name... I'll have to remember him for later... Rei looks back at the guy he originally walked over to. "So... are you or not?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 am

Blake looked up, his eyes as cold as steel, but nobody could seem them due to his shades. "I wasssss part of them oncccce. I am no longer with them, ssssso that is all there isssss to my sssniper rifle." He then was knocked off, and saw the hand offered to him, but ignored it, getting up by himself. As the guy left, he shook his head and hissed. "What do you want, the only reassson I'm talking to you isss that you are a Faunusss like myssself."He heard the whispers of him being dangerous, and smiled slyly, revealing his fangs which dripped with poison. 'So, people are already scared of me? That's both good and bad I suppose.' He thought while smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 am

"Ah. So you're an ex member too. Were you kicked out or did you quit?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am

Blake looked up at him still smiling sadistically, "None of the above, want to try again?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 pm

"Heh. Funny. Alright..." Rei goes into deep thought. "Hmmm... Hey, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm

"My name is Blake, and as to why I left the White Fang, would you like me to tell you, or do you wish to guess?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 pm

"Blake... Blake... Blake Serpentine? If you are then I know why you left. You were sent on a dust raid and something went wrong, so the commanders abandoned you to a human trial. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:27 pm

"Yesss, you are." Blake hissed out, fury in his eyes. "How do you know thisss information? It was ssssupossssed to be kept sssecret."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:28 pm

"Heh. So ya don't remember me. Names Rei. I was one of the commanders for that mission."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Blake looked at him with a new fury in his eyes, "Ahh, now I remember, were you the one who gave the order to retreat and to leave me? If you were, I would advise you to ssstart running."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 pm

"No, I wasn't that one. I was the only one who actually wanted to help you guys... They saw that and gave me another mission and took me off that one, so I couldn't help..." Rei frowns a little. That's why... Ugh... Don't remember that... Anything but that...
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 pm

"Hmph, well in that cassse, I have no fight to pick with you," Blake said, relaxing slightly. "Sssso, what do you want Mr. Ex-general?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 pm

"Good to know. I just wanted to talk." Rei sits down again. "So, what happened after you got caught?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Bake raised an eyebrow at this and leaned back. "Usually I don't talk to people, or even other Faunuses, but you seem to be interesting." he said pointing at Rei. "Well if you really want to know, I was arrested along with the others on the ship, and rescued by a Faunuses women who worked here and was sent free, after I told them everything I knew about White Fang plans, which messed up the White Fang for about a month. After I spilled the beans, so to speak, I was offered a chance here, and since I had nothing else to do, I accepted. That's the quick version."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next