RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 pm

"Good to know. I just wanted to talk." Rei sits down again. "So, what happened after you got caught?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Bake raised an eyebrow at this and leaned back. "Usually I don't talk to people, or even other Faunuses, but you seem to be interesting." he said pointing at Rei. "Well if you really want to know, I was arrested along with the others on the ship, and rescued by a Faunuses women who worked here and was sent free, after I told them everything I knew about White Fang plans, which messed up the White Fang for about a month. After I spilled the beans, so to speak, I was offered a chance here, and since I had nothing else to do, I accepted. That's the quick version."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

"Interesting... So the Vale police do have faunus among their ranks..." I wonder what he told the police... He couldn't have known about my mission, could he? "Oh, I haven't told you why I'm an ex member. If you want to know that is."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:19 pm

"I will not pussssh you, but you may tell me if you wisssssh," Blake said nonchalantly. "Asss, long asss you don't mind if I ssstretch out a bit, the sssun does feel good." Blake said as he stretched out on the ground. "Ssso, you can talk now if you would like to. And in casssse you were wondering, I only told them of what I knew, and I only knew kidnappingsss, torturesss, and sssome raiding locationsss, not sssure if I told them what you were doing."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm

"Good to know. Well, I was running an attack on an outpost the humans were running, but they somehow knew I was coming and wiped out my entire team... After the others found out, I was sent away and basically fired..." So he wasn't the reason... I wonder how they knew I was coming...
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:28 pm

"Hmph, you ssscrewed up. Didn't you guysss bother to ssscout out there forcesss or anything? Ssseriously, bad move on your part." Blake said with a shake of his head. "Well, seems the White Fang has a mole in their ranks... good, let them all die." he spat out venomously. "I don't care if all of both races died, wouldn't make a difference to me."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:31 pm

"Of course we had scouted. I sent multiple scouting parties in fact, but somehow the humans knew my plans exactly... You're probably right about the mole in the ranks, but I have no idea who it could be at all..." Rei sighs.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Blake stretched out and said, "Hmph." as a response to what Rei said, then said. "I hate the winter, because it makes it harder for me to stay warm, after all I am cold blooded, but even now, when is this cold, the sun feels so good." Blake almost looked happy, for about 2 seconds before he remembered his past. "But all good things come to an end." he said darkly before getting up, and folding up his sniper rifle and attaching it to his back.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:42 pm

"True." Rei sees Blake put up his rifle. "Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:52 pm

"Nope, just keeping my ssstuff together," Blake took off his cape part of his clothes, revealing his arms which were covered in scales. "Jusst easssier to sssunbake with my ssscales ssshowing." e then laid back down on some grass, relaxing the most he had since he was a little kid, before his parents died.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 pm

"OK. I guess that makes sense. I wouldn't know. Mind if I..." Rei motions next to Blake.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 pm

"Go ahead and lay down, but come any closer than one foot, and you will sssee what my other fangsss can do to another faunusss, you got it?" Blake raised his head to look at Rei. "Do anything that pissssess me off, and would advissse you to ssstart running.. if I wasssn't so relaxed right now."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Rei lays down a foot away from Blake. "Thanks. I'd ask what pissea you off, but asking that usually pisses people off. Heheh... Rei starts to feel the sun. "Ahhh... The sun feels good today."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:23 pm

"Many things pissss me off," Blake said. "Jussst find out what they are, and you won't die quickly." He turned his head to Rei. "Do you know what the White Fang put me in charge off?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:26 pm

"No I don't... They didn't tell me much, just what I needed to know at the time. What did they?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Blake chuckled darkly. "I was the head of torture and extracting information. At least, I was their only star pupil, and was to become the leader of it as soon as I cam back from that mission, and turned 16 old enough to become one of their official members." He looked up at the sky with hatred in his eyes. "But everything went South, and I was left to die with 10 spider droids on me."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Rei shakes his head. "That's a darn shame. I bet ya would have been good at it. Wait, so you're that guy I kept hearing about. Everybody talked about how good ya were at your job."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Blake started to laugh darkly, then it procceded into a hysterical laughter. Once he calmed down he wiped a tear from his eye and smiled like a pycho. "Damn right I wasss good at my job, ssso good, that by the end of my training, all I had to do wasss sssay my name and sssome of them would ssspill like that," he said while snapping his fingers, "ahhh good timesss." he said wit a sigh. Then realization hit him, and he tensed up, "Where did people say that, here or in the White Fang?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:09 pm

"In the White Fang. Not sure people here know about it. If some do, then they will know to stay away from you."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:48 pm

"Yup, itsss nice, mossst of the time, at least." He got up and put his cape part of his clothes back on. "It wasss a pleasssure to meet and not kill you, sssomething not many people have heard me sssay." He got up and unfolded his sniper rifle, letting it rest on his shoulder. "But, I do not enjoy talking to people or being with them for long periodsss of time, ssso I will sssun bake sssomewhere elssse if you don't mind." He walked over to another bench on the other side of a stone walkway, took off his shirt and cloak, revealing his scaly body armor and body, and laid down in the grass, under the sun, and let out a long sigh, going into a 1/2 sleep like state where any movement near him would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:46 pm

"Oh, ok. See ya later then." Rei continues to lay down in the sun. Well, nice to see that there are other faunus here. Now I know I won't have to deal with humans too often. Ahhh... The sun feels great... I think I'll just stay here... for... zzzzzzzzzz... Rei falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Blake saw Rei fall asleep and laughed a bit. " He go up, and sat down on the bench, taking out his sniper rifle, and cleaning it again, cause when he laid down, he dropped it, and it was dirty, and he liked it when his weapons shined. He looked around and smiled, "This may be a good thing right now, but I won't last long," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Rei starts to snore a little. "Uh... No... Get away!" Rei starts to thrash around. "No! Stop it you b*******!" After a minute of that, he jerks awake in a cold sweat. "Ugh... Dangit, not again..." Rei sighs and lays down again, trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:27 am

Blake sees this and just shrugs. 'I don't care what happens to him, as long as he doesn't try to harm me,' he thought while watching Rei scream.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

Rei calms down after a minute and sighs. Ugh... Not that dream again... Rei gets up and walks over to a bench with a table and sits down, laying his head down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 pm

A Large group of students who left the ship start talking loudly and pointing to the sky "hey man, what is that."   " is that a person up there."
The Person in the sky starts descending and a large ring appears at the spot he is landing it now can be easily seen as another person who is using some sort of hang glider that shoots fire out of both ends for propulsion. Quickly the handles where his hands and feet go move back into the weapon and it looks to be a pole arm by design. he lands on the ground and stretches and says to himself "man i finally found this place traveling a third a way around the world is not as short as it used to be, oh man so this is beacon. It looks great i wonder where the class is" He stops and looks around and sees a large group of students staring at him with blank faces "uh... hello there, . . . judging by the looks of all of you, you must all be new students right. Welcome to Beacon" he shouts the last part as his arm go up in the air for emphesis
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Blake walked up to the strange flying man, with his sniper rifle laying on his shoulder. "May I asssk who you are?" he hissed, staring at the odd man. "You sssseem odd even with thessse people." he said, gesturing to the group of staring students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next