RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Arrival [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sub Intruder

Late Arrival [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 am

Gisaku woke up in a hospital bed, he didn't know where he was, but he saw a person who looked like a doctor walk into the room he was in, Gisaku was confused about the situation, so he asked the doctor "Why am i in a hospital?" The doctor explained to him that a guard found him unconciouss in a museum, so he called an ambulance and they brought him here. "A museum? but, how did i get in there, i have Stendhal syndrome, i can't do that!" Said Gisaku. Later in the day, he got out of the hospital, only to realise he missed the ship to BEACON by a few days. When he realised this, he rushed back to his uncle's home to take his alredy packed bags, say goodbye to his uncle and rush to the ship that's awaiting latecomers.

After a few hours, he was now finally in BEACON, stepping through the gates, traversing the gardenm and entering the school at last.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 am

A tall wolf Faunas observed as another of the latecomers arrived. He stood in the shade of a tall tree, his cold eyes silently observing the new arrivals. Having been in their situation not too long ago, he knew what was probably going through their heads. His wolf ears twitched slightly as he casually sized up the last of them.
"I recognize that face" he smirked, commenting on the look of bewilderment on the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 am

Jade was currently typing into her scroll as she walked around the garden. Occasionally she looked up to check if she was going to run into anyone, sometimes moving to the side of people as she went, until she stopped by the entrance. She looked up and blinked as she saw someone enter, and tilted her head to the side, wondering why this person is so late. "Hello." she simply stated in greeting.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 am

At the first cdomment, Gisaku turned his head, unsure where the comment came from, he simply ignored it and continued walking, observing the sights of the wonderful garden this school had, and the people that were in this, some of them looked like the fighting type, but some didn't, that included him, in this fancy outfit, who would believe he had such a weapn under his clothes, and an abillity to fight, if he wasn't attending this school. As he was about the enter into the school, he was disturbed by the voice of a girl. he turned around to see the one who greeted him, "Oh, hello." he replied, waiting to see if she wanted anything or he could simply carry on.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 am

She looked up and down the boy, before saying plainly "You're new. I recommend coming with me for a quick catchup on what you missed as everyone else got here a couple of days ago." and she slightly smiled at him, glad to help someone out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 am

Jacob watched as the boy curtly dismissed him. He looked slightly better off than most of the students, though his cloths didn't seem very battle appropriate. Jacob sniffed at the air, trying to get a fix on him. Then he remembered what he had been told earlier in the week, about how you were supposed to introduce yourself in Human society. A faunas girl with pink hair walked over and started talking to the boy and he stopped. Jacob straightened up and stretched, before walking over and trying his best to look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:47 am

"Actually, i think i'll be fine, but thanks for the offer anyways." Gisaku said to the girl who had jsut offered him a tour, he didn't want to seem snobbish, but he thought he could get around here by himself. Just as he was about to walk away, he saw another person approaching them, so he waited around for a little more for the other person to arrive, then he introduced himself, "I'm Gisaku, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

"Jacob Reaver" he grunted, neglecting to offer a hand. He folded his arms across his chest and drew himself up to his full height. "You might want to take her up on that offer" he added nodding towards Jade.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:54 am

Jade shrugged and looked to the Wolf faunus, before saying to Gisaku "I'm Jade, nice to meet you. And if you change your mind, I'm usually in the arena, but to talk with me there, you'll have to be able to talk and dance at the same time." and she smirked, fully meaning dance as fight.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 am

Gisaku thought to himself for a second again about the offer, and seeing as it wouldn't just waste his time, he decided he would agree to take the kind gesture. "Well nice to meet you two. Also, i thought about it, and i would like to take your offer." He said to Jade
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 am

Grunting his approval, Jacob turned to the girl.
"Sorry, I don't believe we've met, Jacob Reaver, of Clan Reaver" he said, hand outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 am

She smiled, and nodded "Thought you might." as she glanced to Jacob. She nodded once again and stated "Jade Ruth, but my friends Call me lightning. Light for short."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 am

"Nice to meet you lightning" he nodded. He turned a slightly more stern look towards Gisaku before turning to take his leave.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 pm

"Ok then, let's get started shall we?" He says, then waits for Jade to begin her explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Jade smiled and begun "Okay, let's bring you up to speed. There was a speech by the headmaster followed by a giant co-ed slumber party, great idea right?" she said that last part sarcastically, before continuing "Anyway there's a whole system to put people into teams. Now since you arrived late I don't know what'll happen with you but I think it'll be similar." she took a breath and paused for questions.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:37 am

Gisaku waited for a few seconds before catching on to the fact she paused for questions, after thinking for a few seconds, he realised he had no questions about what she said, "Ok then, shall we begin the tour?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 am

Jade nods and states "I haven't been here long, so bear with me, but I did thoroughly read a map before I got here...." she trails off as she starts walking, noting about differences between a map and reality as she went. (OC - time skip to tour finished? I can't really write a tour when Beacon hasn't really been established in the show. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:48 am

((YA SURE))
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 pm

(Thanks Sub you're the best!) When Jade finished the tour, they were in the cafeteria. She smiled, and looked around "And that's Beacon academy. Now, I'm hungry after showing you around, so I'm going to order. You want something?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Gisaku, after traversing the academy hasn't really looked around alot, and so, he realised something he may have not noticed, "Yes, just one more question." He paused for a brief moment "Are there alot of, pieces of art in the school?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 am

Jade put her finger to her chin in thought "Hmm, depends what you mean by art, I mean there's that statue at the entrance to the academy, but I don't really pay attention to that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 am

"Any visual representation of art, paintings, statues, anything of that sort. Is there alot of it?" Gisaku asked in response to her statement, "Did you notice alot of it?" he added, he himself did not notice it, but he wasn't looking around very much either.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:30 am

Jade tilted her head to the side as she heard Gisaku say this., not really knowing about art herself. She looked around for help to answer his question, spotting a large painting "Uh, is that what you're looking for?" she asked, wondering why he's so interested in art all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sub Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 am

"Things like that, yes. It's just that i have stendhal syndrome." He said, revealing the reason he was so 'interested' in art all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 am

Jade slightly nodded at Gisaku's explanation, before heading over to order her meal; A small piece of bacon with various vegetables. She walked over to a table with her order and Sat down, glancing at Gisaku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Arrival [OPEN]   Late Arrival [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Arrival [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next