RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Television

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 am

"Hooooow about i show you my collection?" Gena says desperately trying to change the subject, she takes her bag and starts taking out cubes in a rapid fashion "There's my fangshi shaugnren 3x3, my square-1, my latch cube, my megamorphix, my professor pyraminx, my v-cube 4x4, my constrained cube, my 3x3x5, my shengshou 5x5, my square-2..."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am

Kail sighs, then eyes Gena "If you don't want to talk about your past, you could just say so, Gena. Really, I get it. Touchy subject, some dark stuff...." Kail looks down, then at all of the cubes "That's a...lot of puzzles....." Kail admitted, then asked her "How long have you had them?"
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:05 am

Gena ignored his first statement as if she didn't hear it, and then stopped placing down the puzzles, there were about 30 on the table but her bag was still full "Iv'e been collecting them for years." She said, sliding all the puzzles back into the bag."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 am

"Well...that's something I guess.....How'd you end up with the cybernetics?" Kail kept trying to get her to open up about her past.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 am

"How did you end up with cat ears?" Gena again tried to change the subject, even though she alredy knew the answer to her own question.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 am

Kail smirked "Born with them, as well as rather pointy teeth. Why are you avoiding my questions?" He directly asked her, looking at her one good eye, his golden eyes peering into her blue as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:27 am

"Why are YOU answering mine!?" She asked, obviously stressed out by this event, she decided to start planning her escape just incase, inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:31 am

Kail quickly relpied "Because you keep asking them. C'mon, enlighten me here....I told you my story....Aren't you going to tell me yours?" He kept his cool, obviously used to raised voices. His voice came off as soothing, and rather tranquil.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am

Gena was now getting nervous, she decided to execute her escape plan, shee slowly took her bag, put her hand under the table to turn the lgihts on, and then quickly shoved it in Kail's face and ran off, but she didn't know where to. She was now lost somewhere in the garden, so she tried to find a place to hide, eventually jumping into the bushes and hiding there.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:50 am

"Aah!" Kail exclaimed as his vision failed him. Kail had to stay there a few minutes, rapidly blinking to cancel his blindness "That wasn't very nice..." Kail sadly said, and sighed "I guess I did stress her out a bit..." he admitted to himself, before leaving the cafeteria, and asking a random person if they've seen a girl with an eyepatch and robot hand. He was quickly pointed in the right direction, stopping at a fountain, on the other side of the path of the fountain was a garden. He looked around, then sat at the base of the fountain, sighing and saying "I just wanted to get to know you..." He spoke his thoughts out loud, for he thought nobody was around.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 am

Gena heard Kail talking to himself, and so she jumped out of the bush and walked up to him, "Then you should have seen that my past is a touchy spot and stopped asking." She said in anger.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:03 am

Kail flinched, and sighed, looking down, and sadly admitting "I...guess I should have.....I'm terribly unsocial." He then proceeded to tear up "It's just that I've barely known anyone, even when I attended Signal....although I kind of....distanced....myself....."
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:13 am

"It's fine, but please, don't ever ask me about it again, ok?" Gena said, trying to comfort Kail, who now seemed to be a little depressed, "Everyone makes mistakes, just do that one more time and i chop your head clean off." She said the last part jokingly, and let out an akward laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 am

Kail replied, wiping his eyes "A-agreed.....interesting clothing choice...." He half heartedly commented, his resolve was shattered; Finally after years of isolation, he meets a person that could have been his friend, perhaps more.....but no, he had to go and blow it by asking her questions she didn't want to ask.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:39 am

"Thank you, i guess?" Gena said, and then she noticed Kail's tone, and so she asked him "Kail, are you sad about something?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:44 am

Kail sighed "I have been alone for the past 7 years. I'm always sad about something. How I never looked for friends, How my kind was being treated, and still is....and how I finally meet someone who was friendly...." He motioned towards Gena "And then blow it. It's just.....I'm done. I can't take it anymore." He closed his eyes, tears making a path down his face.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:51 am

Dinte smiles at the snark remark the other boy made "its not that your kinglike its that i enjoy being kind to people i just met and show respect until they prove otherwise" he says with happiness in his voice "so how is the academy"
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:54 am

Gena ducked down to reach eye level with Kail, "I'm still your friend." She said in a comforting tone.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 am

Kail's eyes widened, broken from his trance of sadness "A-are you sure? I mean, after all that has been said, and done, with me annoying you so much that I..." His words were cut short by Gena.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:11 am

"Yes, i'm sure." She cut Kail off "The fact that you touched a delicate spot doesn't mean i won't be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:15 am

Kail hesitated, processing what Gena said, before smiling "...Thank you." Was all he said, as he got up. He looked at the darkening sky above them "It's getting late."
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 am

Gena smiled at him, and also stood up after he did, "It doesn't seem that late, do you have a watch?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

Kail pulled out a phone, and checked the time, it was 21:34 "Nine thirty four pm. Might be wise to prepare for bed. Every first year is sleeping in the ballroom tonight, I believe." he went on to say how it's foolish of the professors to make them sleep co-ed on the first night.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

"Alright then." Gena said, "I guess i'll see you later." She said to the faunus before running off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:47 am

Kail nodded, calling out "Goodnight, and good luck!" Before smiling, and he sighed, heading inside. He made his way to the ballroom, found an empty space on the floor, and set up his sleeping bag. He made sure everyone there was asleep, before taking off his jacket and shirt, changing his jeans for tracksuit pants, and got into the sleeping bag, resting his head between two pillows, making sure his cat ears were hidden, but ensuring he could breathe properly. Within minutes he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:58 pm

(OOC: I won't be on today or tommorow. See you all on Sunday.)
Back to top Go down
ChocChip

ChocChip

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Flayer smiled a little at the boy's reply, and said back to him"From what I can tell, there seems to be a lot of parties and people that lie to me." he said, his mind wandering back to the previous dilemma. Something would have to be done about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next