RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Kail Christensen

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:06 am

Kail shrugged "I think I will." He replied, smiling to the part-cyber girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:08 am

"Alright then!" She said, as she started moving pieces around in whats known as a 'scrambling algorithm', and when she was done, she handed the puzzle to the faunus, smiling "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:12 am

Kail examined the Pyraminx for a few seconds, before beginning, he slided parts around, back, forth, and sideways, in about 20 seconds, he had finished "Quite interesting brain muscle builder, that." he handed the Pyraminx back to Gena, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:30 am

Gena took the pyraminx back and put it in her bag, then she look at Kail, "That's quite impressive." She said, and then she felt she needed some food, "I'm a bit hungry." She said. "Could you show me where the cafeteria is?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:32 am

Kail shrugged "I've done some Rubik's cubes several times." He replied, then answered her second question "Ok, let's go." He started walking, motioning for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 am

Gena followed behind, looking at the rest of the school, also seeing parts she didn't see through the way he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:46 am

Kail walked on for a few minutes, before arriving at the cafeteria. thr room was sparsely populated, most students were elsewhere. "Well, here we are, Gena. The cafeteria." He stated, walking over and ordering the milk designed for his kind, and a tunafish sandwich. he put the food on a tray, and walked to a table, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:56 am

Gena looked around the cafeteria as they arrived, seeing nearly no students, she went over and ordered a salad, she then took her tray and sat down next to Kail, and decided to take out her 11x11 cube, that was alredy scrambled but seems as if it was half solved.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:58 am

Kail raised an eyebrow at Gena "Seriously? An 11x11? I barely finish those in a week." He stated, noting how into puzzles this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 am

"So you own one aswell?" She asked, surprised because of the expense of a puzzle like this. "I can finish it in about fourty minutes in one sitting." She said, and afterwards decided that she would keep it for later, but she took out another puzzle, a 3x3x9 cuboid puzzle, which was not scrambled, and placed it on the table, and started eating the salad.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:10 am

Kail nodded and looked at the 3x3x9, eating the sandwich, before finishing, and asking "You're really into puzzles, aren't you?" while thinking 'I would probably finish that by 2pm tomorrow, if I started now, with regular breaks, and initiation.'
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 am

Gena looked at him and said "Yes, i am. Why do you ask?" Afterwards, she picked up the cuboid and started scrambling it, first with 180 degree moves, then with 90 degree moves, causing the wide and thin pieces to mix together and caused internal bandaging, then she alid it down and finished her saladbefore she would start solving it.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 am

Kail shrugged "No reason. Just, y'know, making conversation." he stated, before taking another bite out of his sandwich and washing it down with milk.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 am

She finished her salad,, and picked up her cuboid, and with extreme concetration, started solving it, which usually takes her around 1 minute to solve, because of how much she trained with that specific puzzle, then, she asked Kail while solving it, "And what about you? You must be into puzzles if you own such an expensive one as a 9x9."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:23 am

Kail sweat dropped "Well, actually it was a gift. I'm kinda into them, but, not as much as you...." He admitted, continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:29 am

"Hm, i see, quite an expensive gift." She said, now about to finish the last two layers, "Aaaand done!" She announced, putting the puzzle back into her bag as she now puts the bag away amnd tries to make conversation "So, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 am

Kail looked at the finished 3x3x9, blinked his golden eyes twice "Incredible. Anyway, I'm Kail Christensen, I'm 17 years old, and a first year here. I'm not usually this sociable, and I prefer to fade into the background most of the time, and I prefer ranged combat to melee. That's....pretty much it." Kail shrugged, and finished his sandwich, his milk soon after.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 am

Gena looked at how amazed Kail was from her solving the cuboid. "Thank you. I'm Gena Vencer, I'm 18 years old, also a first year here, and, i'm trying to be more sociable, and i prefer melee combat to range, because that's how i was taught to fight mostly."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 am

Kail wondered whether Gena would be interested in a team, since they compliment each other. "What's your semblance?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:46 am

"Iv'e named my Semblance 'Blade Mode', what it basically does is allows me for more efficent use of my blade by enhancing it's strength and causing everything in a small ring around me slow down for a few seconds. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:48 am

Kail nodded "Well, mine's healing. Myself and others, up to reattatching body parts. That takes a lot out of me though, and I only do it if I don't think the subject will suvive otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am

"You know, we haven't really told each other that much about ourselves." Gena Stated "So how about you tell me a little more about yourself, your past, things like that." She asked, not realising she may have just screwed herslef over.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:21 am

Kail nods "Okay....I guess I'll tell you how I started training to become a hunter." Kail started explaining "Years ago, I was born on the sixth day of the first month to Parents Kel and Suzanne Christensen. I Inherited my mother's cat ears, but the rest of my features are my father's. At a young age, I started playing with my parent's weapons, often accidentally hurting myself. Fortunately my semblance and aura unlocked early, and it hardly mattered, which lead to constant skill honing and eventually my approval into Signal, where I trained mostly by myself because I was afraid people would discover my Faunus heritage and ridicule me for it, and so I trained alone for the entire 6 years, until my graduation. I, in fact, have been on Beacon's watchlist for quite some time, and I was automatically invited to beacon directly after my graduation from Signal, and I accepted without a second thought. Now here we are, talking about it." Kail finished. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:35 am

Gena suddenly got nervous, realising what she has done, tried to come up with an excuse, while not trying to come off as nervous, she tried to formulate a plan in mind 'Alright Gena, think of a passable excuse, think of...Amnesia! No, um....' And alas, she tried to instead change the subject, so he would forget "Sooooo, do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:37 am

Kail's eyes narrowed "Gena, you're supposed to tell me about yourself, not ask another question. C'mon, it's only fair." He responded, his voice seemingly calmer than before.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 am

"Hooooow about i show you my collection?" Gena says desperately trying to change the subject, she takes her bag and starts taking out cubes in a rapid fashion "There's my fangshi shaugnren 3x3, my square-1, my latch cube, my megamorphix, my professor pyraminx, my v-cube 4x4, my constrained cube, my 3x3x5, my shengshou 5x5, my square-2..."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am

Kail sighs, then eyes Gena "If you don't want to talk about your past, you could just say so, Gena. Really, I get it. Touchy subject, some dark stuff...." Kail looks down, then at all of the cubes "That's a...lot of puzzles....." Kail admitted, then asked her "How long have you had them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next