RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinte A. Darkspear

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 pm

A Large group of students who left the ship start talking loudly and pointing to the sky "hey man, what is that."   " is that a person up there."
The Person in the sky starts descending and a large ring appears at the spot he is landing it now can be easily seen as another person who is using some sort of hang glider that shoots fire out of both ends for propulsion. Quickly the handles where his hands and feet go move back into the weapon and it looks to be a pole arm by design. he lands on the ground and stretches and says to himself "man i finally found this place traveling a third a way around the world is not as short as it used to be, oh man so this is beacon. It looks great i wonder where the class is" He stops and looks around and sees a large group of students staring at him with blank faces "uh... hello there, . . . judging by the looks of all of you, you must all be new students right. Welcome to Beacon" he shouts the last part as his arm go up in the air for emphesis
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Blake walked up to the strange flying man, with his sniper rifle laying on his shoulder. "May I asssk who you are?" he hissed, staring at the odd man. "You sssseem odd even with thessse people." he said, gesturing to the group of staring students.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Rei sees the guy come down from the sky. "Well, there's something ya don't see every day. Wonder if he's human. Looks human enough, but can't be too sure. Eh, I'll just stay here..." Rei lays down again, but doesn't close his eyes. "If he wants to, he'll come see me. If he does, he better hope he isn't human..." Rei smiles evilly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 pm

he looks at the snake faunus "Oh my your right i have not introduced my self, My name is Dinte Darkspear he says his name and bows. " i just flew in here to join the school. seeing as your here to with this group suggests you are new here as well. So i will wish you luck in your initiation course i am off to go exploring" he says all this with a bright heart warming smile on his face as he turns in a circle puts a foot down and walks in whichever direction he happened to have been facing
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Rei sees the guy turn in a circle and walk straight towards him. Guess he's new here too. Eh, a little weird, but whatever. Rei jumps up and stands to face the strange guy.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 pm

he walks up to the rabbit faunus and stops in front of him "hello there i see chance happened me walking here, so may I ask you name" he says with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

"Yeah, hey, whatever. Names Rei Conojo." Rei looks at the new guy. Hmmm... Yeah, looks human... I don't know, maybe the hoodie is hiding something... I'll have to check soon, before I start getting buddy buddy with the guy. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 pm

"right my name is Dinte Darkspear. Im guessing you are new here as well"he says and his smile never wavers huh judging by the way he is looking at me and his ears he suspects me of being a hater of faunus or a faunus myself but because of my hood he cant clearly identify, if in fact I have ears or an animalistic trait or not . . . interesting, Rei dislikes humans, check
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Rei nods. "Alright, let me cut to the chase. Human or faunus?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 pm

"ah now that is a topic for discussion on a later date as of now I am starving i am on my way to find the cafeteria, due you happen to know where that is"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Hmmm... He's avoiding the question, that's for sure. However, it could just be that he isn't comfortable with being a faunus. Might as well... "Yeah, I know where it is. They've got some good food here. Follow me." Rei walks towards the cafeteria. Imma have to keep watching this guy... See if he lets up to anybody what he is...
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm

ah, thank you very much ReiHe starts following Rei to the cafeteria as he puts his hands behind his head as we walks huh so he is curious and to see if anything happens, interesting, well curiosity did kill the cat, surprised he didn't just pull of my hood would of been an easier way of figuring it out. Guess he wanted to be nice, how sweet
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"Yeah, sure, no problem. New guys gotta stick together." Rei makes it to the cafeteria. "Here we are. Time to grab some food." Rei walks in and grabs a tray, and starts grabbing some food.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:56 pm

hehe so you are new, have you gone through initiation yet. he says as he grabs a tray and starts piling full of food so that i makes a small pyramid of food stacked on his plate.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 pm

"Nah, not yet. Only got here today. Oh, what was that flying thing ya did? It was quite the entrance." Rei finishes getting his food, mainly vegetables, and waits for Dinte.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:03 pm

He finishes stacking his plate and its full and piled high of just about a bit of everything they had to serve and he goes to Rei and motions him to come take a seat at a nearby table "oh that well i just showed up here today to, I flew in from one of the other main cities to the east of here but really it was nothing special i just needed a spot to land and new people are very impressionable you know what i mean" after he finishes he starts eating food at a quick pace while he waits for Rei to finish talking
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:05 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." Rei sits down and starts eating. "Still, I've never seen that before. What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"Right this is my weapon its Darkspear, I made it myself over there anyways it is a red dust based weapon which i have modified so that i can use it a glaive, chain gun, and flamethrower. . . I have the flamethrower part on both ends of the pole and on the barrel the flame i use a propellant to shoot me in the air . . . and the bars that come out hold me in place, as I use my weight to change directions. . . Its good that I don't weight much or i might not be able to fly at all" while he was pausing in his sentences he was eating his food now that nearly half of his plate is gone already
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Interesting." Hmmm... He's pretty smart to make that. Heh. If he's faunus, he'd be a great friend to have. "That's a nice design. I just have my gloves and boots. I did modify them though. My gloves can use fire dust essence, and my boots can use ice dust essence. It works pretty well, plus, I always have them with me." Rei smiles a little and then starts eating again.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm

"that does help with keeping track of them . . . It gives you a good advantage at close range but a major flaw that I can see is that you can be countered from a distance . . . If i were to use my glaive to keep you at a distance you would not be able to reach me . . . unless of course you have some method to counter distance fighting" as he finishes he sentence he goes and finishes off his plate which was once piled high and now empty
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 pm

"Unfortuanantly, you're right... I have a very serious weakness there, but I'm still working on them... Hopefully soon, i should be able to throw the fire as a fireball, or propel it like a flamethrower. As for the boots... Well, that reason is a secret of mine." Rei finishes his food. "So... feel like sparring sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 pm

"ah sure maybe after your initiation, anyways do you want to talk about why you really agreed to come with me here" he says as a small smirk appears on his face
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 pm

"Heh. So I was right. You're pretty smart. Alright, the real reason was to pick your brain a little. See who ya were, or at least get a rough estimate. You clearly aren't that bad of a guy, or a really good actor." Rei chuckles a little to himself at that comment. "I can already tell you'd be a good friend to have, based on your intelligence alone. I don't know about your battle strategies, but I assume you have some good ones, and you can probably hold yourself in battle pretty easily." Rei half-smiles. "And you already know my weaknesses and my future plans, so I can't afford to have you as an enemy. So, wanna be friends? Everybody needs them, even me, and so far, only you and the snake faunus you might have met are good contenders, and I get the feeling that he would gladly kill me if I mess up even once, and that's a very high price that I'd have to pay."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:42 pm

I will gladly be your friend because that is one of the points of showing up to schools like this that and to actually learn how to deal with yourself and others in certain situations, Life itself is no easy task to deal with it because it doesn't stop. And also I have just one question I want to ask you before I take my leave . . . To you what is a Faunus?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:48 pm

"What is a faunus? I suppose to me it is any humanoid with animalistic appearance or tendencies, or a human who has absolutely no hatred for the kind traditionally known as 'faunus'. So, even if you are human, for once I wouldn't mind. It's a hard thing for me to forgive any human, but you'd be an exception." Rei half smiles again. "I hope that answer is satisfactory. And before you ask, no that's not a modified version of my true beliefs, it is a word for word retelling of what I believe. So, I suppose that means you must leave. That's a real shame, but farewell friend. I hope to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 pm

"eh close enough, to me Faunus are Humans end of story they just look different" He gets up and walks to the door of the cafeteria see you after you get your team be prepared to work with people you may not agree with" at that comment he leaves the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Rei is taken aback by Dinte's comment What? How could he think that? Faunus and regular humans are far different... right? Has my mind been clouded by rage? Ugh... He's confused me... I'm gonna have to think on this for a bit... Rei gets up and walks back to the grass patch he was at, and lays down. Hmmm... I'm gonna have to think on this for awhile... Hopefully that dream doesn't come again... Rei visibly shudders. That dream has been haunting me ever since... The incident... Maybe... Maybe that's what it is... Or just how I was raised... Ugh... This is confusing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next