RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 5th Arrival of New Students

Go down 
+17
Kai Kurokawa
TJ
Ensayn1
LOLcron
Television
ChocChip
Aiderp
Dark Soul
Queso
Kail Christensen
JaxGardener
Icy Soul
Ka-HinoteKarite
Dinte A. Darkspear
KyuRyu
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 am

Rei continues to talk in the girls language. "Well, I would like to talk to you, so if you're free later, please try to find me. Thanks in advance." Rei walks back over to the bench where he was sitting before, sits down, opens his book and resumes reading.

Last edited by WolffeHeart678 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Jade found that her luggage had arrived safely and then went to the cafeteria; she was starving. Upon entering the café she went straight to the counter and ordered a meal consisting of: A small steak with lettuce, tomatoes, a slice of bread, and a glass of Pepschnee. She sat at an empty table and proceeded to eat what she ordered, taking the time to savour her meal.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Dinte walks up to chiyo and crouches down. He slowly puts his hand on her shoulder soothingly and asks "do you know anyone with a name similar to aki. he was a kind old fellow and mayor of the town I visited for a bit in the woods while I was younger"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 am

Chiyo's eye's open wide at the mention of her father. She bows her head looking at the small pile of snow, she begins to silently cry "Lord Akinori Yuki....My father...he's dead..." she said in her native language, a torrent of tears streamed down her face as she got up from the ground and ran off towards the main building. Finally, now lets go for a walk to calm you down Why didn't you kill them?
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 am

Dinte understood with his half knowledge of the language that her dad was dead. He watched for a bit as she left and sat down at the bench by Rei "so she is ol' aki's daughter, i wonder what happened to him, poor guy he was a great man it is sad to see him go"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Aiden smiles in the kiss, being it was his true first one. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her close. The whole thing almost too good to be true. He could, however, hear a faint and distant voice yell "Bow chicka bow wow!". He ignores the voice and keeps his lip in contact with hers.
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 am

Aiden smiles and hugged her tightly, his arms wrapped around her perfectly "I'm going to make sure we are in the same team, even if it kill me" he assures.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:37 am

Rei sighs and closes his book with a snap, being unable to focus on it. He then jumps up onto the roofs and then walks silently up behind Aiden. "So, I suppose we have the team idea set up now? You, Kail, Spark, and me? Not bad, but she'll need a flare or two. Do you have any spare ones?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:58 am

Dinte stood up and start walking in the direction chiyo went "best not let her brood besides a familiar face may do her some good but i wonder if she remembers me"he walks around a bit trying to find her
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Upon finishing her meal, Jade slowly made her way out of the Cafeteria, not really making eye contact with anyone. She exited the café and made her way down the hall, passing various unknown people as she entered the library and sat down, pulling out a book. She silently read, brushing her hair out of her face again.
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:45 am

Aiden smiles and nods "I hope so...we should get to know each other more, it'd be awesome to know stuff about you like, your semblance, your weapon, and maybe a bit of history?" he says, sitting down and pulling her with to sit. His eyes looking at her with anticipation and curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 am

Blake woke up, too see that most of the people were gone. He slowly stood up, shaking the sleep out of his head, and made his way into the library. He grabbed a book about Faunus rights, and sat down next to Jade, ignoring her, only paying attention the book in front of him. He knew there was another person there, just didn't care. He wouldn't talk unless she decided to talk to him first.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 am

"Heh, ok. Mind if I join you then, or would you two rather be alone for this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Chiyo ran into a small collection of tree's and sat, her back to the tree's trunk her fiery wings gone, with her knee's up to her chest and her head buried into her knee's. She back rising and sinking with every cry, tears rolling down her face like little waterfalls Just don't think about it How am i not supposed to think about my family Read a book or something Really helpful kill something, harm cute little animals Kira, your more of a hindrance than a help when it comes to these things it's OK.. Chiyo wiped her eye's of tears just for the ones she wiped away to be replaced
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Rei sees Chiyo out of the corner of his eye. "Hold on, I have something I need to check on..." Rei jumps off the roof and walks over to where Chiyo is. He then kneels down next to her and begins to talk in her language. "Hey, are you ok? You seem pretty sad."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:14 am

Chiyo looked up, her eyes still pink but bloodshot, and glared at Rei for a few seconds before digging back into her knees "I have no family, that i know of, left" she said between sobs. "My brother, my sister, my father, my mother and the only friend i ever had , all dead because of some stupid land" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 am

"Oh... You too, huh? I lost my family too... Some people burnt down my entire village. Luckily, I was away at the time, or maybe unluckily..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Chiyo looked up at Rei, tears rolling down her face like small waterfalls, the light making her cheeks glisten where the tears had been. "I've lost everything I've ever cared for even my only friend i had she said somberly. She kept replaying the events in her mind, unable to stop herself All the death and the fire must of been fun to watch, shame i wasn't around Stop thinking about it Kira you are the result of what happened She wiped her cheeks, clearing them of the streaks "Did you have to watch everyone you've ever cared about die?, have you seen what a small team of people can cause" she said through tears.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Jade's eyes darted to the person beside her, she decided to greet him. "Uh, hello." she stated, while turning a page in her book. She wondered what the boy was doing there, since there were many other seats available. She shuffled in her seat.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Rei visibly shudders. "No, but I did watch the closest thing to a family I ever had be wiped out... They were my men, and I had to stand there as I watched them get slaughtered... Even now, I dream of it, and it makes me go crazy. Trust me, I know how it feels... It's terrible." Rei sighs and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:05 pm

"Hello, mind if I ask what you are reading?" Blake asked, curious. He actually wanted to make friends for once, instead of allies, and now seemed as good as a time as ever. "I'm reading something about faunas rights."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Jade blinked curiously at Blake, before stating "Faunus rights is a very important topic. I, however, am reading poems. The complete works of [REDACTED POET]. I'm Jade, but I'd rather be called Lightning."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

"Well, pleasure meeting you Lighting." He smiled at her, not showing his teeth in the smile as to not scare her with his fangs. "You're not a racist are you? You seem nice enough." He just wanted to make sure, he wasn't in the mood to see more racists today.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 am

The pink haired girl simply stated "I believe the Faunus' only difference are animal parts and should be treated as an equal race. I look at people as individuals, not races." and with that, Lightning blinked casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Arrival of New Students   The 5th Arrival of New Students - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Arrival of New Students
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next