RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"We can go to your house if it's okay with you."

I wonder what his mom is like.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Alright then let's go, I left my Motorcycle by the restaurant. And, fair warning, my moms a little Bi-Polar, she can be completely calm one second, then hyper and excited the next. he told her as they walked to where he left his bike, he would then turn it on and hand her the spare helmet, then when she got on he would start driving towards his home, hoping beyond hope that his mother was still awake...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Kaitlin puts the helmet on and holds Tyler tight, while blushing heavily under her helmet.

"R-ready!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 pm

When she said she was ready Tyler smiled and gunned it, getting them to his house in a few minutes. When they got there Tyler shut off the engine and smiled at her. You ready to meet my mom? he asked her before knocking on the door.

Coming! Aurora yelled before turning off the oven and opening the door, finding her son and a very attractive young lady with him! Baby? Oh my god you have a girlfriend! She squealed before hugging her son and ushering the two of them into the house.

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Kaitlin is being very calm and follows the mother.

She seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:59 pm

When the three Of them finally got into the Living room Aurora smiled, she had been told about Kaitlin and how much she meant to her son, but she had never met the girl in person. So..what brings you two here, and who bought the promise rings? She asked with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Kaitlin raises her hand

"Umm, i bought the promise rings."

Kaitlin smiles.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Well that's good, it's not often that I see a relationship like yours. Oh but where are my manners, Im Aurora, Tyler's mother, and you must be the Kaitlin I keep hearing so much about. she said with a smile.

Well mom...we were kinda on a date that lasted a lot longer than we expected...and we need a place to sleep for the night. he told her with a nervous smile.

You guys can sleep in my bed tonight, I know you wouldn't try anything baby. But, I want to hear how you two met first she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Kaitlin sweat-drops and says.

"I got dumped and Tyler was there to comfort me and we have been dating ever since. He has always made me feel special and I think he's perfect..."

Kaitlin blushes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:58 pm

When Kaitlin told her how the two of them Met she smiled Well Im just glad that my baby's happy with you, and that your happy with him. She said with a smile. Oh and if you two ever wanna step up and get engaged, I can make you the rings, after all I made the necklace your wearing. she said with a smile as the doorbell rang and she grabbed her purse. You two have the house to yourselves, I don't really mind what you guys do, just enjoy being together is all I ask. she said before she left the two of them alone.

She likes you love, congratulations, you passed the only test that really matters, the parent test. he said before kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 am

Kaitlin blushes crimson and is flustered at the engaged part and the kiss.

"Y-y-y-yay I p-p-p-passed!"

Kaitlin looks like she has steam coming out her ears.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:08 am

When she started blushing furiously Tyler smiled and squeezed her hand. You know I'm glad we came here, I'd forgotten how nice and quiet the place usually is. he said with a smile as he kissed her yet again. I love you Kait he said with a smile, blushing slightly himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:12 am

Kaitlin still crimson, gets kissed and says.

"I love you too Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

Id tell you to calm down, but you look so cute right now, your so flustered from what my mom said! he said with a grin. She only said all of that because by our age, my parents were already engaged. Granted they had known each other for a long time before that, but she still feels that once someone hits 18, they can choose to get engaged if they want to, and she was trying to convince one of us to step up and propose he explained with a smile as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 am

Kaitlin is scarlet red and is covering her face and cuddles up next to Tyler.

Too embarrassed to talk. Eeek!

"..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:34 am

So is there anything you wanna do love? We have a Huge house to ourselves after all he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:35 am

Kaitlin smiles and says

"Wait here."

Kaitlin heads to the kitchen and starts to make sugar cookies, starting to make the dough.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:40 am

When he started to make cookies tyler smiled, nice, beautiful, AND she knew how to cook? Man she really did have it all. I didn't know you knew how to bake cookies! he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 am

Kaitlin is molding out shapes of dough in circles and places them on a cookie tray and puts them in the heated oven.

"Yeah, I can bake and cook. Baking is more fun though. I like sweets."

She smiles as she sets a time for 14 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 am

By the Time she had set the timer Tyler had his arms wrapped around her waist and had pulled her into a hug. Well then that's something we both have in common Love he told her with a grin as he kissed her again. But your better than sweets Kait, I could kiss you all day every day and not get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 am

Kaitlin smiles as he hugs her and blushes when they kiss. She kisses back than pulls away and says.

"I do love sweets, but you're compliments and kisses are the sweestest things on Remnant."

Kaitlin kisses him again.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:09 am

When she said his compliments and kisses were the sweetest things He smiled and pulled her closer as they kissed again. I try he said with a grin before he hugged her again. God tonight has been absolutely perfect Kait, I get to spend time with the girl I love, and I get to learn more about her, and on top of everything else, I don't think anything could ruin this night!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:14 am

Kaitlin smiles.

"You're right nothing could ruin this night."

The timer buzzes and Kaitlin takes the cookies out of the oven, places it on the counter and yelps in pain. There is a hole in the oven gloves she was using and her finger got burned.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwww!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 am

When she burned herself tyler was immediately moving, the first thing he grabbed was a ice cube, but then he remembered what his mom taught him about the healing capabilities of Aura, do he simply gently grabbed her burned finger and poured a bit of his own gold aura into hers, reversing the burn. You okay love? he asked her with a worried expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:14 am

Kaitlin was suprised as the burn was reversed.

"Yeah I'm fine now."

After Tyler finishes healing her she places the sugar cookies on a cooling rack.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am

Sorry, I should've warned you that there was a hole in the oven mitts. But, I honestly forgot. he told her as she put the cookies on a cooling rack. Im just glad you're okay. he said as he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! It's not your fault you didn't remember."

Kaitlin uses a fan to start cooling the cookies faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next