RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:33 am

Sunday. The day when Carolynn could relax in her workshop and work on her weapons, the day when nobody would bother her with visits. She let her ears up and started Crutchshot maintenance.

"I see that you're starting with the weapon today. Not gonna delete whatever is making me make fun of you as promised?" asked ICEA with a cold robotic voice.

"Next week. A17." she muttered, and ICEA opened the Crutchshot partition accordingly,

"You always say next week, but you never do. Maybe you like me teasing you?"

"Maybe I'll delete Initiative Speech so you won't bother me while I work." she snapped as she started tightening screws.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

OOC: Pirates (Apart from Jett), this is Mandatory. Unless you're away-from-posting. Then I can't do anything. Smile

IC:

Unfortunately for Carolynn, there were some uninvited visitors outside her estate. While she might not be bothered to answer the door, these visitors usually didn't knock, either.

And plus, there might be some positive stuff to come out of this for the high statured weaponsmith, so maybe she wouldn't mind just a little tiny visit.

Within the earpieces of those pirates who bothered to wear it, sounds flickered to life as Lester began to broadcast to them.

"Well, here we are. Simple kidnapping. Get in, grab her, get out. I'm sending Ms. Vondrow's appearance to all of you. Should be showing up on your devices in a few seconds. Anyways, that's all I should have to say. No contact from now on. Good bye."

And the sounds dropped off. Now the earpieces were just for communication between each pirates, as they walked.

OOC: Well, EVERYONE make a simple post so I know who's here. Aphro, could you give us some details of what the place looks like, its surroundings, streets, etc. so we know what we can do?

Thanks.

After this we get our ship, so lets go and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Rosa checks her device and sees the person she must kidnap" This should be easy..." She adjusts her hat and takes out Ares getting ready to smash the door.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 pm

"You sure smash an grab is the best way to do this? People'll be suspicious of a broken open door." Franklin asked Rosa in a hushed tone. His back was to the wall next to the door readying his mask and gun. "Maybe we pick the lock or something."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

OOC: Wait, why is Jett not here? Also, from here on out, whenever I'm posting as Jett, I'll be using grey text for his actions, crimson red for his thoughts and speech.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:38 am

OOC:..........

Right.

I'm an idiot. He can be here. I was thinking about what legal things you might be doing right now since you succeed in getting into the anti-pirates.

However, Wrecker, might I point out rule I, B? If you've got something like that, a PM to me would be better.

IC:

"Yeah, probably a bit easier to go in quiet. We've been dumb enough to just walk up to her front door, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 am

((OOC: Just a typical mansion on a secluded field. Carolynn doesn't like snoopy neighbours so you're pretty clear. Also from the front door, the workshop is deeper inside but just straight from the entrance, so if the pirates have any schematics and information on her they should know she's doing maintenance at the time. There are also no forewarning measures in the house, so you'll only alert her if you're loud.))

"This is taking longer than usual. Is it that time of the month again?" ICEA asked rhetorically, his built-in calendar obviously knowing the answer, to which Carolynn nodded.

"Yeah, I'm backing you up right now. You're a dumbass, but you're my dumbass, so I'd rather fix your dumbassery than make a new dumbass." she said, before adding, "So how is the market?"

"Your investments are quite evidently working out, just as always. It would be amazing to a human what you can do with snippets from galas and parties. I, of course, am not surprised."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Rosa says" Alright. Lets do this 'quietly'." She puts away Ares and starts to think of a plan
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:55 pm

IC:

Riley nodded, then held his finger over the lock. While blowing the door or picking the lock might've worked, one would have instantly alerted the occupants of the house, and the other might be detected by some...detective mechanism.

So why not blow just the lock? And the mechanism while you're at it. Buy whatever time you could get.

Making a finger gun, Riley focused on his aura. At once, a burning energy started to tumble in his gut, and he visualized it, going up, into his arms, to his finger, focusing on a single point - the lock. A small red flash followed, with a small but audible 'shlack!' noise before the door unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am

"Unknown noise detected, coming from the front door." said ICEA suddenly.

Recognising that it wasn't a usual ICEA joke, Carolynn started to speed up the current part of the maintenance, making sure the gun is ready to fire safely just in case.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am

IC:

Slowly, Riley pushed the door open, letting Rosa, who stood behind him, go first.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Rosa stepped into the door and motioned it is safe for the others to enter.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 am

Making sure that the weapon was usable and that the ammunition was present in its storage, Carolynn snapped the Crutchshot to TMD and sat in the wheelchair herself, switching the weapon to minigun mode, the ammo to her mini-harpoons and turning on the Dust-flow system, preparing to coat the harpoons in electric charge as they left to become stun rounds.

"Permission to fire at will at any hostiles?" ICEA asked while Carolynn turned TMD towards the door to the workshop and put her hand on the handle.

"Permission granted."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

IC:

"Is she inside?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]   Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Affairs [Pirates][Closed]
Page 1 of 1