RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queso

Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Week 6 Tuesday.

Daisy broke through the perimeter of the clearing and out of the forest. Like always she had leaves and twigs stuck in her hair and clothes, she brushed the twigs and leaves from her hair and instead of brushing off her jacket she simply took it off and left it by the edge of the clearing. She looked around the clearing, it was night, no-one was there. Daisy turned and saw Hoshi following and sent. Here is the private place I was mentioning, looks rather peaceful doesn't it? Telepathically before turning back to the clearing and looking around again, admiring the beauty of the nature that resided in it.

Last edited by Queso on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Hoshi followed Daisy through the thick perimeter of the clearing. As she broke through, she could see the moonlight shine upon the centre of the clearing. She had leaves and twigs stuck to her clothes and in her hair. She and Daisy were the only one's in the clearing, it was peaceful, secluded and private. The night made everything look peaceful and beautiful with the moonlight shining in from above. She looked at Daisy, still covered in twig's and leaves and sent "It's not only peaceful, it's beautiful, the nature here is just beautiful, like you" telepathically with a tiny smile creeping across her face.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Daisy nodded in agreement to Hoshi's comment and blushed at the compliment that followed, Daisy was happy that she knew Hoshi felt the same way about her. Daisy then turned and saw that Hoshi had broke through into the clearing, Daisy noticed Hoshi was also covered in twigs, she walked over to Hoshi and began coming her hand through her hair, brushing twgs out of it and looking into her eyes as she did it, Daisy gave Hoshi a quick kiss before sending. Please talk normally, I love the sound of your voice, please don't be forced to not use your voice anymore, you don't have to suffer with me. Telepathically, giving a comforting smile as she sent it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Hoshi stared back into Daisy's eye's as she combed through her hair, she liked the feeling of her hair being combed, she enjoyed the the kiss even more though. Hoshi listened to daisy before using her voice to say "As long as I'm with you, there is no suffering" as she went to hug Daisy. "I'm just so use to speaking through my telepathy that it's just what i use all the time" She said starting to get the twigs off of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Daisy embraced the hug, feeling comforted by Hoshi's words, it was true, Daisy hadn't felt this happy in years, Hoshi brought back good emotions in Daisy, emotions that she had only ever felt rarely in the past. Daisy noticed that there were no twigs left in Hoshi's hair but continued stroking it anyway, she then took hold of her hand and lead her towards an area of long grass in the centre of the clearing, on top of a little hill, flooded in moonlight. She sent. This is the most beautiful spot here, maybe in the World. Daisy then laid down in the long grass and patted the ground next to her, beckoning Hoshi to lay down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Hoshi allowed herself to be lead by Daisy to the area of long grass on top of the little hill. 'This is amazing, it's like it's otherworldly something divine' she thought to herself "This is the most beautiful little clearing i have ever seen, and this really is the most beautiful spot" she said agreeing with Daisy in a soft tone of voice. She noticed Daisy lay down and then pat the ground next to her as if to beacon Hoshi to lay next to her, so she did and shuffled over toward Daisy so they were nearly touching 'I hope she doesn't mind me being this close' she thought silently to herself looking up towards the moon
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Daisy looked up at the sky and sent telepathically to Hoshi. The stars and the Moon are beautiful too, this whole scene is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you. Daisy said before rolling onto her side to face Hoshi, she then reached her arm out and began stroking her hair, like before, after a few moments of hair stroking Daisy leant in and kissed Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Hoshi was flattered by what Daisy said about her being more beautiful than the moon and star and embraced the kiss from Daisy pulling her tight into a hug, whilst kissing her still, one are on her back one arm on the back of her head holding her tight not wanting to let go of Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Daisy shuffled closer to Hoshi, now touching her, Daisy kissed Hoshi back and wrapped her own arms around Hoshi's neck. After a while of this embrace she pulled away from Hoshi only to then climb on top of her. Daisy then sent Hoshi the message. Relax, I'll show you something, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Telepathically before leaning towards Hoshi and kissing her.

Hours later Daisy awoke in the long grass, it was day now, her arms wrapped around Hoshi, Daisy moved one of her hands away from Hoshi's body and up to her hair, Daisy brushed the hair of the sleeping Hoshi. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. Daisy thought to herself, after a while of stroking her hair Daisy felt something in Hoshi's hair, she moved the hair away from it and revealed a cat ear. She looks even more beautiful with her ears exposed. Daisy thought to herself and laid next to Hoshi, continuing to stroke her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Hoshi woke up to the feeling of her ear being stroked. Dazed and confused she sat up slowly wondering why her ear felt like it was being stroked, then it dawned on her, she remembered the event's of the night before "morning did you have a good sleep" she whispered softly into Daisy's ear "I see you've found my faunus ear's" she said laying back down and facing Daisy and giving her a kiss "I hope this doesn't change anything between us" she said nervously hoping that if it did it was for the better.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Daisy stopped stroking Hoshi's hair when she sat up. Daisy was happy that Hoshi wasn't angry about Daisy finding her ears, Daisy remembered the beating Dusk gave Top for finding his ears, but then Daisy remembered. Hoshi isn't like Dusk, she's kind and friendly. Daisy began to smile and replied to Hoshi by sending. Yeah, I slept well, did you? Also your ears do change things between us... I think you're more beautiful than before. Telepathically with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. Daisy then got up and stretched before realising that she was naked, she hurriedly put on some clothes and then sent Hoshi. You should get dressed too, do you want to go get breakfast at the cafeteria? Telepathically, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Hoshi began to blush again when Daisy said she 'looked more beautiful than before' with her cat ear's showing "Yeah, i slept well as well" she said with a little smile. After Daisy suggested she should get dressed Hoshi stood up and did a cute little yawn. Her cat tail which was now free from under her skirt hung straight down and to the side a little, she noticed that it had become a little dirty where she had been laying a immediately got to cleaning her tail. She then quickly put her clothes on so they could both go and get breakfast together.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Daisy noticed Hoshi's tail hanging down and smiled, she watched as Hoshi cleaned it, Daisy could now see the true colours of her tail, it was brilliant white with dark black rings running along it. Daisy, smiling, then sent Hoshi. Your tail is beautiful too, so you ready? Lets get going. Telepathically, Daisy then walked towards her jacket on the floor, picked it up and put it on. Daisy thought of brushing it off but then realised that she was just going into the forest anyway so didn't bother, she then walked into the forest, taking the same path she took to get to the clearing towards the school's cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 am

Hoshi kept blushing when Daisy said her tail is beautiful too, Hoshi stroked part of Daisy's hair and kissed her and said "You flatter me way too much, you are truly more beautiful than me" Hoshi then picked up her back and slung it over her left shoulder "So where is the cafeteria" she said following Daisy through the thick part of the forest, taking the same path as Daisy and the same one they took earlier, getting more twig's and leaves on her clothes and in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]   Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring area, private time. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1