RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

When she kissed him he squeezed her hand as his other went to the back of her head, allowing him to keep the kiss going for a few more seconds.

I will protect you, no matter what... he thought as he slowly pulled away from her...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin pulls away and smiles.

"Love you so much, Tyler. I hope we can stay together forever"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 pm

When she said she hoped they could stay together Forever Tyler smiled, she took the words right out of his mouth. I hope we can too Kait, I want to be with you forever. he said before he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Kaitlin smiles and hands him a small jewellery box, containing 2 promise rings.

"I really like you and although it's earlier, I want to stay with you forever."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm

When She handed him the box with The Promise rings Tyler smiled, he was thinking of getting them himself, but she was clearly a step ahead of him. Does the timing really matter so long as we both love each other? he asked her as he put on one of the Promise rings, then took her hand and gently slid hers into place on her ring finger, then he noticed she was blushing! I love you so much Kait, and when the time comes, I hope you'll still want to stay with me. he said, gently brushing some of her hair out of her face before he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Kaitlin blushes and then kisses him passionately.

I love him so much. I can't wait till this promise rings get replaced with engagement rings.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:40 pm

After a few minutes Tyler broke the kiss, struggling to catch his breath, a smile on his face as he finally realized just how much he meant to her. Kait, Let's get out of here, I've been working on something that I want you to hear. he said with a smile as he mentally went over the song he had spent most of his free time for the past few weeks on.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Kaitlin looks a little giddy.

"Really there is something I wanted to show you and I made it a mini-performance."

Kaitlin pays for the food and takes him to the theatre across the street.

She opens the door and places him on stage.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

When They Made it to the Theatre Tyler smiled and grabbed his Violin, taking center stage and starting to play, the song slowly coming to life through his own talent for the Violin...

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Kaitlin is awe-struck at Tyler playing and kisses him when he finishes.

When she pulls away she places him in a seat and begins to sing

Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm

While She sang Tyler barely kept himself from singing along, but he was slightly swaying as she sang, she was always an amazing singer, from the day they had met up to now, her singing had always captivated him, and when she finished singing he walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug before kissing her again. As long as we're together, nothing else matters Kait, so lets enjoy this time Alone, it's something that's bound to become rare... he would say after they stopped kissing.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Kaitlin kisses him passionately then pulls away slightly gasping.

She jokes

"I kinda wish these weren't promise rings, I wish they were engagement rings."

She chuckles then sighs, hoping that one day they will get married.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:23 pm

You and me both Kait. he said with a smile as he pulled her closer. Hey, one day we will get married, I can promise you that much my love. he whispered before pulling her over into the chair he was sitting in and starting up a song of his own.

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Kaitlin is swaying to the song and starts singing one song she knows they both know. She also stands next to him hoping he will sing

Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:29 pm

When she started to sing a song they both knew Tyler smiled and switched the song over to that one and started to sing with her, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist and starting to lead her into a slow dance to their own music....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Kaitlin leans into his chest and begins to follow his footsteps.

This is fun... the perfect date...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 pm

When she leaned into his Chest Tyler smiled and led her through an entire waltz before slowing to a stop. I wish this night would never end...you've made me so happy my love, I don't want to have to go back to a place where I'm too swamped with work to be with you...but above all, I wish we could get married now... He told her with a small smile, tonight really was shaping up to be the perfect night....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Kaitlin smiles

"I wish we could get married... but getting engaged would be first."

Kaitlin hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 pm

When she hugged him Tyler smiled and gladly returned the hug, glad he finally had someone he could trust with his heart. Hey Kait, I'm glad we met, you complete me, and you've captured my heart. he said with a smile as he pulled out a box with a necklace inside it, it was an amethyst in the shape of a heart, he had asked his mother to make it for her a few weeks ago, and he had brought it with him as a surprise.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Kaitlin gasps at the necklace's beauty and turns around waiting for him to put it on her neck.

This night is going perfect... I love him and this night altogether.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:11 pm

When she turned around Tyler smiled and placed the Necklace around her neck, closing the clasps and letting go. It looks amazing, and now you look even more stunning my love. he said with a smile as he hugged her again. Tonight has been perfect, I can't think of anything that would make this better, I got a really nice dinner, Im with the girl I love, and it's peaceful, what more could a guy ask for? he said with a smile as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"One more thing a guy could ask for is this."

Kaitlin kisses him very passionately and wraps her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:18 pm

When She kissed him passionately he gladly returned the kiss with twice the passion, and as she wrapped her arms around his neck his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer as they shared this moment...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Kaitlin pulls him closer for a minute then pulls away for air, while also blushing heavily.

"Wow..."

Kaitlin, for the first time, is speechless.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 pm

When she finally Pulled away Tyler was gasping for air, but smiling. Then he noticed that it was starting to get really late, it was almost midnight already! Oh crap, it's that late already?! he asked as he looked down at his girlfriend. So...we have two choices right now, we can try and sneak back into beacon and hope we don't get caught, or we can go to my house and hope my mom's still awake, what do you wanna do love? he asked her, secretly hoping she didn't want to sneak back into school...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"We can go to your house if it's okay with you."

I wonder what his mom is like.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Alright then let's go, I left my Motorcycle by the restaurant. And, fair warning, my moms a little Bi-Polar, she can be completely calm one second, then hyper and excited the next. he told her as they walked to where he left his bike, he would then turn it on and hand her the spare helmet, then when she got on he would start driving towards his home, hoping beyond hope that his mother was still awake...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next