RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 pm

When she said what she realized Tyler thought about it, then nodded. Your probably Right. But honestly? I don't really care right now, I have you, and we took our relationship a step farther, thats all that matters to me right now. he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Kaitlin smiles and snuggles into his arms.

"You're right... That is all that matters in the end."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:22 pm

When she said that was all that mattered in the End Tyler smiled and hugged her one more time. So you wanna get up and face the day, or take a little nap then get up? he asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Kaitlin groans.

"Let's just sleep for now we can walk once we wake up."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:26 pm

When she groaned Tyler grinned, he figured she would want to sleep, so, grabbing the nearby box on his nightstand, he threw it at the light switch, turning it off and making him realize just how tired he really was. Good night my love... he said with a yawn as he wrapped his arms around her a little bit tighter, already falling asleep...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:30 pm

"Good night, Ty"

By the time she finished saying that she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 pm

{TIMESKIP}

A few hours later Tyler would wake up, Kaitlin still in his arms, he smiled at that before slowly pulling away from her, careful not to wake her up, he then got started cleaning up the mess they made, putting on some clothes after he had gotten everything he could cleaned up, he was wearing one of his black shirts with a pair of black pants. Then when everything was done he snuck into the kitchen, where his mom had some clothes Laid out for Kait, which made him smile and move the entire pile to the nightstand in his room.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Kaitlin wakes up and goes into the washroom to clean up.

She showers then dries and brushes her hair. When she get back to Tyler's room she notices a purple evening gown Tyler's mom left for her and a white veil attached to a tiara with the veil going to her mid back.

She puts it on and holds a hand fan and goes to look for Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 pm

When Kaitlin opened the door of his Room she would find Tyler standing there with a smile on his face, she did look really good in what his mom left out for her. You look amazing Kait. he said as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Kaitlin kisses him back and asks him curiously.

"So where are we going to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:01 pm

When she asked him where they were going to go Tyler smiled. Wherever you want to go really. he said with a smile as he pulled out his Phone, checking the time. We have actually a lot of time left in the day, since its only 12:30. he told her as he put his phone away and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Kaitlin is puzzled.

"I have know idea where to go. You decide."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:09 pm

When she told him to decide Tyler smiled and shook his head. Well we could go see a movie. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Kaitlin smiles

"Sure what movie?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Um, I got tickets for The Hunger Games, I've really been wanting to see it, I loved the book! he said with a smile, hoping that she was fine with it....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Kaitlin looks excited.

"I'd love to see it! I've read all the books."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:29 pm

When she said she'd love to see it Tyler smiled, at least he had picked a movie they both wanted to watch. Alright then! The movie starts in two hours, so that gives you some time to get some jeans and a T-shirt, cause I doubt you'd wanna go to the movies in the gown your wearing. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Kaitlin smiles and mutters to herself.

"I'll save this dress for the engagement party."

She runs upstairs to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:34 pm

When she went upstairs to get changed Tyler smiled and walked back into his room, opening the door of his nightstand and grabbed two pins, each of them were replicas of the one in the movie they were going to go see, he had two of them because of an offer he jumped on for the movie book, the poster was hanging in his closet though. When she came back down he would give her the other one.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Kaitlin changes into a pair of tight skinny jeans and a tank top and a light jacket.

She then goes back down the stairs seeing Tyler.

"Hey, I'm ready~!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm

When she came down the stairs Tyler smiled, she made even something as simple as what she was wearing look good. Here, I have two of these, I thought you'd like one. he said with a smile as he handed her the pin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Kaitlin starts to fan-girl.

"Oh my goodness, is this a Mockingjay pin? I've been looking for one for soooo long!"

She puts it on her jacket and is gleaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm

When she fan-girled over the Mockingjay pin Tyler grinned and kissed her again. Thought You'd like it. I got two of them and a poster when I bought the boxed set of movie books. he explained as he took her hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Kaitlin hold onto his hand tightly as she puts on her heels.

"I really do love it."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 pm

When she said she really loved it Tyler smiled at her. Then keep it, it looks good on you anyway he said as he waited for her to finish putting on her heels.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Kaitlin puts her heels on and cringes.

"Nope."

She changes to high-tops and is prepared to go.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 pm

When she switched shoes Tyler smiled and then led her out the door and to the nearby movie theater...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next