RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am

Sorry, I should've warned you that there was a hole in the oven mitts. But, I honestly forgot. he told her as she put the cookies on a cooling rack. Im just glad you're okay. he said as he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! It's not your fault you didn't remember."

Kaitlin uses a fan to start cooling the cookies faster.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:35 pm

When she told him not to worry Tyler laughed. We both know that ill never stop worrying about you Love, after all, I promised myself I would protect you, no matter what... he told her as he gently grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Kaitlin blushes crimson.

"T-t-t-t-thank you..."

Kaitlin is very flushed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

When she thanked him Tyler smiled I guess I know how to get you flustered, don't I? he asked her with a grin as the cookies continued to cool.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Kaitlin is even more flushed and looks like she is steaming.

"N-n-n-n-no you don't."

Kaitlin is still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:07 pm

When she denied what he said he just smiled. So are the cookies cooled down yet? he asked her, hoping to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Kaitlin still flushed says

"Y-y-yeah they should be done."

Kaitlin starts eating a cookie and enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:20 pm

When she took a cookie Tyler took one as well and took a bite, it was really good, surprising considering he liked to put things on top of sugar cookies. You really are good at baking Kait, not many people can bake sugar cookies that I'll willingly eat plain. He told her as he took another cookie.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"Thank you. Yeah I can bake a lot of stuff."

Kaitlin continues eating her cookie. And holding another one.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:41 pm

This is nice, for once neither of us have anything to do, we're not watching our backs, and we just get to spend some time together. He said with a smile as he finished a second cookie.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Kaitlin smiles while munching on a cookie.

"Yeah.. no stress what so ever"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 pm

When she made a remark on there not being any stress at All he smiled before glancing at his Promise ring. You know, I was gonna buy a pair of these a week ago, but I was really indecisive and talked myself out of it. Im glad I mean so much to you Kait, it makes me happier than anything else ever could he told her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Kaitlin walks up to him and says.

"You mean the world to me Ty."

Kaitlin kisses him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 pm

When she kissed him again he wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing her with twice the passion that she was giving him. He suddenly pulled back from her to whisper Same here my love before kissing her again, loving the moment they were sharing...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Kaitlin continues kissing back and wraps her arms around his neck.

I love and cherish him and will until I die.

Kaitlin continues kissing back.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 am

I love her and need her, and I will until I die, be that protecting her or dying by her side... He thought as he finally pulled away for air. I love you Kait and that will never change. he whispered as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Kaitlin pulls away and says.

"I love you too, Ty. And just like you, that will never change."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:52 pm

When she said the same to him he smiled and hugged her. I know Kait, believe me, I know. he whispered to her as he sat down, pulling her down next to him on the overly plush couch.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin somewhat falls as Tyler pulls her.

Kaitlin then falls on top of him in an awkward position.

Kaitlin blushes crimson and is flustered.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

When she falls on him in a very awkward position Tyler finally blushed as well, slowly turning scarlet as he looked at her with a sheepish smile. Well...this just made things slightly more awkward. he told her before letting go of her hand and letting her move away if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Kaitlin flips and sits down beside him.

She looks away hoping he wasn't looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:36 pm

When she looked away Tyler slowly wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. Sorry about that Kait, I didn't mean for you to fall on me like that, I was just trying to get you to sit with me, just like this. he said as he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Kaitlin smiles and says.

"It's fine. I'm fine now."

Kaitlin cuddles up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:42 pm

When She cuddled up next to him Tyler smiled, it really was turning out to be a great night, but the suit was starting to be uncomfortable...Hey love, can I have a second to change into something a little more comfy? This suit is starting to feel a little itchy. He told her as he pulled her even closer.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Kaitlin snickers

"What you can't handle being in that."

But smiles gently

"You can change of course."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 pm

When she teased him he grinned and shook his head, but when she said he could Change he smiled and let go before walking upstairs to his room and grabbing his Black jeans and a white T-Shirt, changing quickly before going back downstairs, taking the stairs two at a time before jumping over the last two and landing on his feet. Ah, Much Better! he said as he stretched his arms, he had started to feel really trapped in the suit, but now that he was out of it he felt much better. He then walked over to the couch and plopped down next to her, smiling at her before grabbing the remote. Wanna watch a movie? he asked her with a smile as he pulled her closer again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next