RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Aoife looks up at the movement, smiling gently still as her head moves towards his shoulder, closing her eyes as her hand closes on the ring, humming gently to herself while stopping herself from looking at what he is writing, considering what his book composes of.

Imperia smiles at her, "Neither can Milly, though she is still talking to the others via a headset, so she is busying herself. As for a drink? Something alcoholic." Afterwards she moves closer to the fire, lying down and letting her tail hang between her legs, ears twitching for any noises out of place almost passively.

Connla starts his walk inside after Arthur, before the roar of Macha alerts him, spinning around to see her running straight at the pair, at the last second Lilliana forcing it to stop and moving to sit right above its bone mask, her clothing not phasing her in the slightest, "More guests? Looks like Connla owes me a drink, not that he could stop me if he tried to." Gesturing to the door, she smiles to them, "You can go right in. When you get in, take the first left, then a right. Carry on then your second left. The place is like a maze so I recommend you follow those instructions, I am Lilliana by the way." Nudging Macha around, she leads the Ursa Major to the door, making sure that the pair follow. "Well then. I shall check on the food, Lilly, you take them to the rest, please... Plus I need to make sure father does not break into the kegs first." Not even waiting for a reply, the golden armoured man walks off, straight into the labyrinth like castle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:40 pm

As Aoife's head lands on his shoulder, he smiles to himself a little and leans his head on hers, continuing to write in the notebook - unlike other things he writes, these words would be mostly foreign and make no sense in the language most guests would be speaking, barring a few words such as "Aoife" and "Knight". Her humming would be picked up by him as he starts rubbing his head against hers to the rhythm, still writing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"Right away, ma'am." Maria replied, in a faint impression of a waitress. Walking over to the table, she takes two wine goblets and reaches for a wine bottle, condensation dripping slowly onto the tablecloth. Her tongue sticking out slightly, she fills them halfway, worried that she might spill on the way back. Turning back, she spots the cuddling couple a few feet away, the boy still writing. Giggling lightly, she simply stands there, watching the show, forgetting about her task at hand.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:06 am

By the time the ursa reached Shem, Indigo was already 20 feet back after flash stepping involuntarily backwards, leaving a trail of kicked up snow and the signature sound of her breaking the sound barrier. She shouted as she ran back to Shem's side. "Why on Remnant do you have a ****ing ursa major in your house?!" With a huff, Indigo calmed herself down and brushed the snow from her dress and new coat. Following after picking up the presents, Indigo finds herself in the living room, surrounded by faunus. She hesitates a second, but pushes herself forward, depositing her gifts on the pile with the rest of the boxes. "Aoife! Hello!" Indigo slipped her arms under Aoife's to give her a quick hug before smiling to Aphelion and sitting beside the pair.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Arthur enters the living room where he notices the gathering of people, the large pile of presents. After Arthur had given his obligatory smiles and hellos to everyone and put his gift with the others. He then proceeds to collapse to the flaw in exhaustion, but manages to crawl himself towards a wall to sit against and rest for a while, after so so so much walking.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Hearing the yelling outside, Aoife would only be slightly surprised by the hug, lifting her head up and smiling to Indigo, "So you did come and with Shem! Didn't think you would, that and I doubted you would wear the costume as well.." Snickering, she places her head back on Aphelion's, watching the pair.
Connla, passing Imperia on his way back, smiles and nods to her out of politeness, behind him chained a keg of ale, "Lilly, your father won't be here for a small while yet, and as you won the bet. You get first drink." Taking a mug from the side, he would literally put his gauntlet'd fist through the top, filling it up and passing it to her, "Arthur, you seem like you need some as well."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Surprised slightly by the sudden switch in position, with him now resting on her shoulder, Aphelion returned the smile, "Hello Indigo, I do see you followed the dress code..." he nodded to her approvingly, eyes shining for a second as he caught a glimpse of Indigo's familiar body feature, but after that he returned to writing down his list.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:31 pm

The quickly growing number of people catches Maria of guard. Quickly stepping back from the two new additions to the cuddling pair, almost spilling the drinks. Skirting the edge of the room, she makes her way back to Imperia on the carpet, sitting down by her head. Adjusting in her seat so her feet wouldn't be in the cat faunus' face, she sets her glass down beside her. "H-here." She said gingerly as she handed her the glass.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:06 pm

"Conn, you're a life saver, I could use a drink more than anything." Arthur just sat against the wall, not wanting to move ever, ever again. He felt if he could sleep for one thousand years yet still not be fully rested. He decided just to shut his eyes for a few minutes, jut until he felt better. Just try your best not to fall asleep, who knows what could happen in this crazy house hold.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Aoife frowns at Aphelion, saying in an obviously joking manner, "Aphy, stop staring at her. Else you will probably ask her to give you a lap dance or ask her to take off her clothing." Despite saying that, she lifts her head up to some audiable clicking, smiling warmly at Shem and Indigo.
Imperia takes up the glass with a nod, looking over at Maria in concern, "You okay? Scared of all the stinking humans? Seriously, the amount of time it takes to get rid of their smell is disturbing." Tail whipping up a storm in her fit, she has a quick sip before looking her over, a small yet lewd smile on her face at it.
As for the child sitting by the wall, another mug of ale is quickly handed to him, Connla moving to sit next to him with Lilliana on his lap, "Here. I mean, legally you are not allowed to drink, but~ We are on private property and more than a small while from town as you obviously know, so screw it, drink up."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 pm

At the words, Aphelion gave off a whistle-like sigh, turning himself to let his head rest on Aoife's lap, "I don't need lap dances or stripping from other girls... Besides, I have you, and Indigo has Shem, so obviously I wouldn't ask for stuff like that." he flipped to another page and started writing again, sliding his head up closer to her stomach and resting against it too.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 am

"I'm not scared." Maria said, almost too forcefully. Catching her tone, she repeats with a softer voice. "I'm not scared. Just... unnerved is all." Maria said, taking a small sip of her drink before setting the glass on the floor. Shifting in her seat she picks up Imperia, with some effort, and places her head in her lap. Idly playing with her hair, she continues. "I don't even know what I feel about them. Scared? Disgusted? Angry? I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Arthur takes the mug gladly and has a long drink from it. "Legal, shmegal." He says, just before taking another big drink. "So Connla, how's life been treating you?" Arthur was deliberately trying to ignore Lilliana as he didn't know much about them and would rather get comfortable talking to someone he knows to start off with.

During this time Arthur was also mentally preparing himself for all the crazy things he expects to happen whilst he is staying there. Ursa at the door, that's the first of many I presume, I shan't try and imagine what else could possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Indigo was bored already, that didn't take long. She clapped her hands loudly and stood up from her seat. "Gifts! We should open gifts now!" Indigo hopped over Shem's legs to get to the pile of gifts, digging around for a moment before retrieving the two boxes she originally brought. "One for Aph, one for Aoife!" Indigo passed along her gifts to the pair before climbing over Shem again and snuggling up next to him once more. "Well? open them!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Aoife smiles awkwardly with a small blush, "U-Uhh, Indigo. I don't want to be that person, but try not to jump while in those types of clothing. The Skirt part is rather short." Taking her present, she smiles awkwardly. Starting to open it only when she hears the oncoming footsteps to the room, her parents walking back in at the same time, though only so far checking what remained in terms of food and drink.
Imperia, tilting her head upwards, gives Maria a kiss where her stomach would be, her clothing protecting skin though. "Probably the second and third. Humans are still disgusting creatures, most Grimm are better than them. Just be calm I suppose, me and Milly will be here to protect you."
Connla, placing his arms around Lilliana's waist, just shrugs slightly, "Same old really. Training, removing Grimm. Going to Church. Just the same old, though I wouldn't change it for anything, really. How about you? How is having to deal with her going?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:01 pm

As if Aoife was reading his mind, Aphelion carefully observed the carefree frolic of Indigo's costume skirt and what it hid, giving off an odd mixture of a lewd giggle and an awkward cough. He took the present, somewhat surprised - he didn't actually expect presents, ever, and he'd have probably teared up at the gesture if not for all the alcohol he drank earlier. He also began unwrapping it, eager to see what is inside and putting his notepad aside for a moment, "Thanks Indy."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Indigo stuck her tongue out at Shem, defiantly before whispering something in his ear with a blush, entirely because it was too sexy for the forum and completely not because her player isn't feeling clever today. Inside Aphelion's box was a shiny new inkwell, several rolls of fine parchment of various sizes, and a new quill. Inside Aoife's box was a set of two identical topaz studs, set in silver, with a note reading "For when you need them."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Slightly startled by the kiss, Maria fidgets for a second before settling back down. "Hey, I'm not completely defenseless." Maria said, giving Imperia a playful pinch on the cheek, though strong enough to hurt just a bit. "I can handle myself. Besides, I've got to protect you and Milly too. Picking up her glass, Maria takes a sip. "You might have me beat in... other... places. But I win in the muscles department. Hands down."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 am

"I'm sure you know exactly what it's like Connla, she's a right pain in the arse, just to say the least." Arthur was made to think of how ridiculous Aoife actually is and all the crap she makes everyone go through. Which was a lot. Is a lot. "Has she always been..." Arthur pauses, thinking of the best way to word this, "Like she is?" That's probably the best way to ask.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Aoife opens the present rather rapidly, staring wide eyed at the studs before lunging forwards to embrace Indigo , kissing her on the cheek out of happiness before realizing what she has done and blushing brightly, "S-Sorry, T-Thank you! I mean, I have gotten both of you presents as well ,but I wasn't expecting this!"
Imperia, oblivious to the goings on behind her, was entirely focused on Maria, picking up her drink and downing half of it before putting it back down, "I only beat you by a centimeter, if that. That is if we are on about these." With that she grabs Maria's chest, giggling before pulling back, "Though, we all protect each other, so let us leave it at that."
"It feels like it." Laughing before a spectral eagle rams his head, Connla groans to look up at his mother, "O-Oh. Hi mom, time already?" With a simple nod, Cecilia states, "Yeah. He will be here in thirty minutes, if not sooner. Sooo, Lilly? You should probably get changed. Will look awkward to do that while in your outfit." Taking no time to explain, the green haired girl runs off and up the stairs, Cecilia staying to grab a drink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Catching a glint of the inkwell Aphelion jolted forwards to take a better look at it, only to collide with Aoife, being forced back down. Very carefully he wriggled his head from under Aoife's nonexistent bosoms, not noting that he was rubbing the area thoroughly before pulling his head out and starting to inspect his present, "Oh Gods, thank you Indigo!" he slid to the floor and kneeled by the chair, setting up a piece of parchment, the inkwell and quill in record time and dipping the tool in, taking his time with a very fine signature. As he looked at the product, he gave off something akin to a delighted girlish squeal as he went to embrace Indigo, not caring that he'd be encompassing both girls and pushing them closer together.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:56 pm

"Imperia! Not here!" Maria yelped as she clapped her hands over her mouth, turning quickly to see if anyone had noticed. It looks like they're busy. She thought as she noticed that the other guests were other wise distracted. But still. Turning back to face the fireplace, Maria bends down to get close to Imperia's ear. "What if someone saw that? Everybody's here."

Geez, I was going on about how I was stronger and she beats me in one move.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 am

Indigo welcomed the hug, even though she was almost certain Aoife was ignorant of the purpose and use of the earrings. "Hah, it's nothing, really!" The kiss was unexpected, but perhaps it should have been. Indigo tried to make it less awkward than it already was, but Aphelion's enthusiasm and subsequent aggressive hugging didn't really help the situation. "Ack! You're.. Welcome.. Aph. And crushing.. Me..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 pm

"What was that about?" Arthur asks, Conn. "Who's gunna be here soon?" This has piqued Arthur's interest somewhat. That along with the new woman Arthur vaguely recognised entering the room but he couldn't really, so he just dd what he normally does and politely ignores her, as best he can. Which isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Aoife, getting crushed, resorts to doing something she is not used to: Being Nice. "Aphy, honey? Mind not killing us?" This was only coupled by the Sudden arm picking Aphelion up by his head, Ferdiad throwing him up slightly before grabbing him by the neck, "Acting like a little girl? That is no way for a male Knight to act." This was coupled by a 'friendly' reminder as a few volts course down his visible muscles and straight into the student. Aoife just facepalming from her positioning.
Imperia simply laughs at the reply, whistling innocently while chiming, "I have no idea what you are on about~ If they saw, then I wouldn't care, you are only to be touched by me."
Finishing to fill her drink with alcohol from the keg, she strolls over to Connla and moves to sit with them, making sure not to flash them in her santa girl outfit as she stares at the Golden armour of her son, Connla stating, "The person arriving? In an hour, he is likely to be my Father in law. And why are you sitting with us, Mother?" "Because I can!" being the simple reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next