RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 pm

"What was that about?" Arthur asks, Conn. "Who's gunna be here soon?" This has piqued Arthur's interest somewhat. That along with the new woman Arthur vaguely recognised entering the room but he couldn't really, so he just dd what he normally does and politely ignores her, as best he can. Which isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Aoife, getting crushed, resorts to doing something she is not used to: Being Nice. "Aphy, honey? Mind not killing us?" This was only coupled by the Sudden arm picking Aphelion up by his head, Ferdiad throwing him up slightly before grabbing him by the neck, "Acting like a little girl? That is no way for a male Knight to act." This was coupled by a 'friendly' reminder as a few volts course down his visible muscles and straight into the student. Aoife just facepalming from her positioning.
Imperia simply laughs at the reply, whistling innocently while chiming, "I have no idea what you are on about~ If they saw, then I wouldn't care, you are only to be touched by me."
Finishing to fill her drink with alcohol from the keg, she strolls over to Connla and moves to sit with them, making sure not to flash them in her santa girl outfit as she stares at the Golden armour of her son, Connla stating, "The person arriving? In an hour, he is likely to be my Father in law. And why are you sitting with us, Mother?" "Because I can!" being the simple reply.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 pm

When Aoife spoke nicely to Aphelion, he almost immediately released them, but was very soon picked up and thrown into the air. Upon the electrical shock entering his neck, Aphelion's whole body jolted a bit before settling, the man raising his head with a fresh, calm look on his face, "Sir Ferdiad, I apologize for my behavior. Could I be lowered now? Indigo, thank you for your gift, it is extremely fine and of good make. Aoife, my body mass doesn't have the strength or capacity to kill you from mere constriction, so you shouldn't worry about that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 am

"But still!" She whispered, nervously looking over her shoulder every now and again. "We can't do.... indecent things in front of your family. What would they think of me? They'd think that the only reason I love you is cause you're great in bed and have an amazing che-EEP!" She squeaked, cutting off her sentence as she realized what she was saying. Quickly, she downs the glass of wine, immediately refilling it and emptying it again. "So, how's the drink?" She said, ears twitching nervously as she looked side to side.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:21 am

"Your father in law?" I see. Arthur doesn't know what to expect from that, or what else to say now who has gathered is the mother of Connla and Aoife has arrived to sit with him and Connla.Funny, she doesn't look much like Aoife, but I guess she probably get her looks from their dad. Oh well. Arthur gives her a half smile before going back to finish his drink.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Indigo, having grown up as the painfully short black sheep of a family of giants, all of them bigger, stronger and... Bigger. At least all her time spent in the wilderness, training her aura with her father meant that big people didn't perturb her at all, unless of course they were attacking her, but in that case, the attacker's size was irrelevant. Nonetheless, Indigo would prefer that he not kill Aphelion, especially today of all days. "Uh... Mister... Feridad? Would you please put down Aphelion? I kinda would prefer he not be dead. I spent a lot of money on his gift after all!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Ferdiad lets go of Aphelion before glaring at him, as if a predator would to its prey, "You are very lucky I have other things to do." After that, he goes over to Connla and immediately grabs him by the neck as well, launching him across the room, through the door into the other, massive area, stating loudly after him, "And either go get changed, or sort out your idiotic hair." Though, Aoife and Cecilia just sigh heavily at the show.
Imperia, shrugs, ,snickering as squeezes Maria into her, "It's alright I suppose. More fancy than usual, but still most likely human made. Besides, I know... One thing what tastes better than it, but I can't have any until the party is over." Laughing rather lewdly afterwards, Milisendis rolls her eyes upon seeing her master act like that, walking over to look food and drink, bright blue eyes showing her analysis, stating rather passively, "Analysing compounds..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm

"Imperia!" She snapped, her very voice high pitched, seeing as she was still whispering. "Behave! I'm still new to your family and I don't want them having and bad impressions of me." Slowly, her hands go down to Imperia's head, combing through her hair as they rubbed her ears. "You can understand that, right Imperia?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Aphelion calmly stared back before watching him leave. "I doubt he means it." Aphelion mumbled to himself before turning back to the pair, "Indeed, thank you for the present Indigo, and I apologize to both of you for my outburst." he straightened up his clothes, going from his casual scruffy look to a more diligent one, "Perhaps it is best I go and get us beverages. Shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm

In any other situation, I would be surprised, I would have many questions to ask and just generally shocked at having my drinking buddy thrown out of the room by a very shouty man. But in this instance, I'm really not. Arthur takes note of the man who had thrown Connla out of the room. "Hello." He offers, simply. I mean when you're greeted at the door by a grimm, you learn that it probably wont be a normal evening you're going to have, and I think I have come to terms with this. "Would you like a drink?" He adds.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Laughing slightly, Aoife simply nods, "Indeed. Try not to get us too drunk."
Imperia nods with a small sigh, "I guess.. Though you are looking incredibly good in your clothing. Pretty sure that the real deal is jealous that you pull it off much better." Lifting her head up, she moves to kiss Maria deeply, not caring if anyone looks.
As Cecilia leaves after Connla and Lilliana, Ferdiad looks down at Arthur and smiles slightly. Walking to the kitchen before coming back a few minutes later, a hot pot of tea and two cups being placed in front of Arthur. Sitting opposite him and pouring into the two cups, he smiles once more to the other boy, "I hope you don't mind tea, after all. Drinking tea with a total stranger is one of life's true delights."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Taken quite suddenly, and her judgement somewhat impaired by the alcohol, she kisses back, gently cupping Imperia's cheek in her hand before realizing what she was doing. "EEP!" She squeaked as she pulled away, nervously looking around before quickly trying to drink away her nervousness. As she brings the bottle to her glass, she finds it empty and takes her chance to get away from Imperia before she does anything more... impulsive. "I-I'm gonna go get us some m-more drinks, okay?" She said, gently moving Imperia's head to the soft carpet before standing up and trotting over to the drinks table, looking back at Imperia and not minding where she was going before bumping into someone. "Ouch! Oh! I am...so... sorry...." She exclaimed, her voice getting softer and trailing off as she saw who she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Aphelion nodded and headed off to get some drinks... only to be bumped into by Maria. He turned to look at her as his hands worked their ways around the slick, slender curves of the ladle in the punch bowl, taking up some of the liquid and pouring it into cups, "By all means, do not worry. Are you hurt anywhere? It would be best to get any injuries treated before wishing to apologize..." he trailed off before starting to even out the quantities of the cups to make sure each had an equal amount of punch in it, "Pardon, I do not know your name. I presume you do not know mine as well, and as you were also invited here I presume it'd be good if we became acquainted. My name is Aphelion Messier, pleasure to meet you miss..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:11 am

"M-M-Maria." She said, the nervous tone in her voice fairly apparent. Nervously, she thrust her hand, at arms length and rigid, to shake his. "Maria Fortuna." She wouldn't notice it, but her ears were twitching rather quickly, nervously batting with every move he made that brought him close to her. "It is nice to meet you." She said, giving a weak smile as she calmed down somewhat, now more wary than afraid of Aphelion. "Are you a friend of Aoife's?" Quickly, her eyes darted around the table, looking for another bottle of wine so she could quickly get back to Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:08 am

"A friend... suffixically speaking, that I am." he said as he was finally content with the drink quantities, picking two up in his hands and kneeling to take one up into his mouth, "Well then, I will see you in the future perhaps, Ms. Fortuna." with that he bit into the cup and picked it up, starting to carefully make his way to the other two girls.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 am

"Perhaps." She replied, keeping her eyes on Aphelion as he walked away, waiting 'til she deemed him far enough to turn her back to him. Quickly finding another bottle of wine, she trots back to Imperia's side, glancing over her shoulder every now and again. "H-hey." She said, still a little shakily, as she sat back down in front of the fire, replacing Imperia's head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:53 pm

"I don't think I could ever turn down a cup of tea." Arthur graciously picks up the cup and takes a sip, Goodness gracious that's hot. Arthur thinks, for it indeed was, but he wasn't about to let it show. So he just smiled back politely, hiding the lava temperature liquid that he'd just drunk.

He paused for a moment, waiting to recover, after he does he asks; "How are you this fine evening? All seems to be well around the Knight household form what I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Aoife smiles as she takes the drink, sipping it carefully, "You didn't put anything in it, did you?"  Despite that she smiles gently, patting her lap as she gestures for him to sit on it.
Imperia, noting the looks of Milly as Maria departs, she then turns back to the girl who was acting completely differently than before, "It's fine, I'll stop. What's the matter? You are acting more sheepish than... Well a Sheep really."
Ferdiad smiled at the boy in front of him, it more of a knowing smile than anything else, "Ahh, I am fine my young man. Wife is off to send the son to get married, the other one is predisposed and I am allowed to have some much needed peace. Though, didn't expect you to be an armour wearing one. Just goes to show who should have been chosen. Only men wear armour, hell I have my own in the armoury."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 pm

It's n-nothing." Maria said, forcing herself to make eye contact and stare into Imperia's eyes. "It's fine. Nothing's wrong. Just a little nervous is all. You know, making a good impression with your family, you rubbing up on me, this skimpy dreeess, and... certain... people being around but forget that. Have you told anybody here about who I am, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm

"I have grown beyond spiking drinks. Lest it would be an enemy's." Aphelion said, moving nonchalantly to sit on her lap and use her washing board of a chest to lean against, taking a sip of his own, noticing Ferdiad talking to Arthur, "You father doesn't like me, does he Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

"Your own armoury?!" Arthur was clearly jealous of this. He rarely mentioned it but Arthur like most people at Beacon was a great admirer of weapons and armour due to his father making the stuff for a living. "Uh, can I see?" He asks in a slight hushed tone, as if trying to keep his enthusiasm a secret from Ferdiad and anyone else who might be around, accidentally listening in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: