RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Empty
PostSubject: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 pm

[WEEK 12, TUESDAY]

The guests invited, the costumes (At least for the female Castle members) were worn. Now was the time for partying and gifts.  Imperia, Milisendis, Cecilia, Aoife and Lilliana in their own rather revealing Santa girl costumes. With the of the tinsel in the main room still going up as on the outside of the castle is covered in multitudes of lights and decorations, Connla, Macha and Ferdiad doing their job of supporting the group's efforts, leaving the two were already there to do their own things until the rest get here. The simple question of , "So what happened to your hair?" Being posed to the male of the two.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 pm

"Aoife happened, what else?" Aphelion chuckled, looking around the room... mainly the girls... mainly their costumes, eyes restless as they shifted as fast as they could from one chest to the other before repeating the cycle. He himself was wearing his usual attire, barring a wood-and-string necklace with a hexagon carved into it. Occasionally tearing away from the heaven that was Sexy Santa outfits, he looked at his own pile of little presents he got with the small wage from working at the Faunapporium.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Stepping out of the room Imperia had designated for her, Maria pulls up the hem her dress, the skimpy Santa outfit a tad too revealing for her tastes.

Why'd I let her talk me into this?

Walking into the main hall, she immediately spots Imperia and the others, the cat Faunus towering above many of the guests, herself included. Skirting the edge of the room, she gets behind her unnoticed and taps her on the shoulder with a sole finger.

"Tada." She said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:12 am

Imperia turns to look at the girl before snickering and kissing Maria on the cheek, "I told you it would look good on you, besides. It goes well with your ears." With that she moves from the finishing of the decorating and moved to Maria's ears, giving her an ear rub.

Cecilia just nods to the boy before using her aura to make two bird forms, using them to place the last of the decorations up, "All~ Done. Nice necklace by the way."  The group dispersing, Milly would move over to Macha, playing with the Major Ursa passively as Connla and Lilliana move to their own conversation, Aoife sitting in a seat.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:21 am

"Sorry I couldn't help much, I'm... not really sure what I'm supposed to do." he rubbed his wooden necklace, "And, well, while I am here to have fun with you guys I also need to embrace my own faith... today being the second day of Sex Dies Divina, Day of the Panda, I bear the symbol of the Panda." he turned to Cecilia with a grin, "And I know about the name... But that's the traditional name so I stick to it."

Giving her a polite nod, he got up and moved over to Aoife, sitting down beside her and moving to nuzzle her lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 am

"Thanks, you look great too." Maria said, her ears twitching as she tiptoes to plant a kiss on Imperia's nose. "The entire place looks great." She said, getting back down to normal height, taking in the surroundings. "C'mon, there's the perfect spot over here." Maria said as she locked arms with Imperia, slowly leading her to the seats by the fireplace she had passed on the way here.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:07 am

Aoife smiles at the nuzzling, planting a kiss on the top of his head before placing her cheek back down for him, "Still a silly name, regardless of tradition."
As the rest of the groups all seperate , the two Faunus move over to the fireplace, Imperia leaving her hand on Maria's thigh as she sits down, "I got you a gift or two, i-if you don't mind that is. Though I had to remember your size by memory and an estimation of Milly..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:20 am

Giving her a quick peck on the cheek before returning to nuzzling, he ran his hand up and down her outfit, "You know, maybe the first part will hold up to its name... With your cute body in that sexy suit I can't help but want to take you to your room already..." he whispered, looking around to check if anyone was close enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 am

"It's fine. I think Milly's about my size...I think. She replied, resting her head in Imperia's shoulders, the fireplace reflected in her glassy eyes. "I got you something too though, so it's fine." She said, ears twitching slightly. After a few moments of silence, she speaks up again. "Hmmm.... this is nice." She said, sighing contentedly as she snuggled up to Imperia, watching the fire dance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Aoife blushes lightly at the whispering, her hand going to his cheek, and replying to his whispering in kind, "I-Idiot, you can't sleep around on a holiday, that is just bad religious manners. B-Besides, this outfit doesn't suit me as much as the others..."

Imperia, her head rested sideways on top of Maria's, cat ears touching bear ears, stroking her leg affectionately as she speaks. "Yeah... Only because it is with you though, the rest can go away for all I care."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:50 pm

"I guess you are right about the first part, but..." Aphelion slid his hand down to her thigh, "The other part is just untrue... I looked around and found that I wasn't wrong... Everyone else may be looking sexy... You're both sexy AND cute, so you win my smooches." As if to uphold his statement, Aphelion gave her two more consecutive kisses on the cheek before lifting her by the armpits and setting her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her, "and my love, of course, but that's a given."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 pm

"Imperia!" Maria said, giving her a playful slap on the wrist. "They're family, like it or not. As much as I love our...cuddle fests, we can keep them hold. Even if it's just for tonight." A few seconds of silence pass, the only noise between them being the crackling of burning wood, when she adds, her ears twitching against Imperia's, "A-at midnight though... that d-doesn't count as night anymore."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:04 pm

It took a long time, a really long time but Arthur had arrived, finally. He knew it would take a long time, he knew it was a long walk, but he did it anyway. Once he finally reached what he assumed to be the front of the Knight household, he speculated on why he walked, and why he decided not to dress better for the occasion, he was wearing his heavy leather under armour, with a poorly stitched insignia of the King house on it.

As he approached, what he assume was to be some kind of front door, to the castle, he started to get nervous a little. He hadn't seen Aoife in a while, and he didn't know any of her family or even if anyone he knew would be there. But all that went away, so he just knocked on the door hoping someone he knew would answer, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Aoife, hearing the knocking, uses it as a brilliant distraction, avoiding the conversation by calling out to Connla, "Door, Connla!" The pair, stopping to discuss their conversation, walk to the door and use the nearby one way glass to see who it is, Connla recognising Arthur. Making some hand signals, the two open the doors simultaneously, Macha jumping out and flooring the boy, paws going onto each shoulder as the Ursa major stares down at him, growling with teeth bared. Connla walking over as Lilliana jumps on its back, she gives him a smile and a polite wave as she gestures for the Grimm to get off him, the Golden armoured man offering his hand, "Sorry. She likes to do that."
Imperia, ignoring the commotion, just moves her arm up her leg before placing it around Maria's waist, "You that eager, eh? Well I won't say anything. And I wouldn't call the miscreant of a brother in law family, he is a stinking human! The only one who is family would be my sister. The rest mean nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Aphelion rolled his eyes slightly as he released his grip around Aoife, moving her back off of him and onto the beside chair, "Not chatty? Okay..." he leaned up to her, "But we will have to tell them at some point. For now, if you wanna be with your family, that's fine." he sighed heavily into her ear before getting up, readjusting his necklace and moving over to his pile of presents, positioning to push it and add to the larger pile of presents, or at least sneak it a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 am

Blushing as she realized what she had just blurted out, Maria makes a mental note to keep her thoughts in check"Hush, Imperia. Play nice." Maria said, inching closer. "As much as I don't like people, not all of them are terrible. I mean take Aoife's boyfriend for example," She added, looking the boy pushing a heap of presents, "He doesn't have the ears or the tail but he seems like he means well." Maria said, her voice softer than normal as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:23 am

I don't know what I expected. I don't Arthur thought it odd when both the doors opened simultaneously, but he guessed what's just how things went. Then before he could react he was on the ground, scared for his life, if he hadn't gone in the bushes round the front of the castle not 2 minutes ago he would have wet himself just then.

Then he noticed a face he recognised in Connla, Thank god. He took the man armoured in gold's hand, and stood up, "It's good too see you, and also good to know I am not at deaths door. May I come in? I have been on my feet far to long today"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:48 am

Aoife just watches him from a distance, shifting down to take a ring out of her breast pocket and roll it around on her fingers, looking down at it with a soft smile as she daydreams.

Imperia shakes her head, "Looks can be deceiving, Maria. You should know that from being in your line of work, after all." Not even looking at Aphelion, her irritated voice dropping as quick as it came, letting out a small sigh onto Maria's head.

Connla laughs at the boy then moves over to stroke Macha's flank , "Of course you can. But I doubt  you can say you are not at deaths door. You are entering the largest concentration of Knight's inside of Vale. If anything you have a death wish. But it is good to see you, and I should introduce you to Lilliana." With that he gestures to the girl still riding the beast, hanging upside down as her androgynous voice belies her female nature, "Hey there~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 am

Managing to push the pile with relative ease, considering that most of the gifts were rather lightweight, Aphelion looked around the party, frowning slightly as he noticed at least one person he didn't account for, and judging from the knocking, there may have been more. Sighing, he moved to sit back down beside Aoife but didn't say anything, instead taking out a little notepad and starting to write things down in it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

"We'll see. He tries to do anything to you though... I can't guarantee anything then." She said in a playful tone. Opening her little red purse, its edges decorated with white fur, she checks for Imperia's present just to make sure it was still there. Sure enough, the little red package was safely tucked in a side pocket. Along side it, a few boxes and other wrapped gifts were prepared for the rest of the nights and even Lilliana, though the bag's sides bulged a little. Clasping it shut with a satisfied smile, she turns back to Imperia. "I'm going to get a drink. The fire's a bit too warm. You want anything?
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Indigo shivered as she walked up the path to the enormous castle. Even Indigo, who lived in an enormous estate couldn't help but marvel at the sight. She shivered again, she wasn't too fond of the outfit she was forced to wear, Shem was, but between the scarcity of the dress itself and her inability to cover up her scales with anything but her hair and about to enter a castle filled with very deadly faunus, she wasn't the most comfortable, but Aoife was her friend. Besides, Eurus was tucked away in her handbag and she wasn't too scared anymore. Her purple scales were exposed on her bare shoulders, though her long hair was draped over them and covered them fairly well, though if one looked enough, they might catch a glint of purple from under it. In her hands were two wrapped up presents, one small rectangle, wrapped up in yellow paper with orange ribbons, and one larger box, wrapped in orange paper with yellow ribbons. Indigo exhaled as an ursa major at the door gave her a pause.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Arthur gave a quick glance and a half smile to the girl on the Ursa, then he turned back to Connlal; "Mind if I make my way inside?" With that he heads past the Ursa and walks into the castle. I probably should have just waited for them, whatever. So he just waits just inside the door for Connla to follow him in.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Aoife looks up at the movement, smiling gently still as her head moves towards his shoulder, closing her eyes as her hand closes on the ring, humming gently to herself while stopping herself from looking at what he is writing, considering what his book composes of.

Imperia smiles at her, "Neither can Milly, though she is still talking to the others via a headset, so she is busying herself. As for a drink? Something alcoholic." Afterwards she moves closer to the fire, lying down and letting her tail hang between her legs, ears twitching for any noises out of place almost passively.

Connla starts his walk inside after Arthur, before the roar of Macha alerts him, spinning around to see her running straight at the pair, at the last second Lilliana forcing it to stop and moving to sit right above its bone mask, her clothing not phasing her in the slightest, "More guests? Looks like Connla owes me a drink, not that he could stop me if he tried to." Gesturing to the door, she smiles to them, "You can go right in. When you get in, take the first left, then a right. Carry on then your second left. The place is like a maze so I recommend you follow those instructions, I am Lilliana by the way." Nudging Macha around, she leads the Ursa Major to the door, making sure that the pair follow. "Well then. I shall check on the food, Lilly, you take them to the rest, please... Plus I need to make sure father does not break into the kegs first." Not even waiting for a reply, the golden armoured man walks off, straight into the labyrinth like castle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:40 pm

As Aoife's head lands on his shoulder, he smiles to himself a little and leans his head on hers, continuing to write in the notebook - unlike other things he writes, these words would be mostly foreign and make no sense in the language most guests would be speaking, barring a few words such as "Aoife" and "Knight". Her humming would be picked up by him as he starts rubbing his head against hers to the rhythm, still writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]    The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Knightmare that comes with Giving Gifts. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next