RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:27 pm

"Oh, great... I really hope I didn't just lose my new friend." Wolffe runs after them both. "DUSK! TOP! WAIT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"So, this is the spariing area," Dusk annoced, leading Theta into a medium sized clearing, with many trees, but enough open space for a good fight. "I'm ready when you are." Dusk said, taking off his jacket, now hoodless, so that he only had his shirt with his symbol on the back and his black jeans.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"Oh, wait, one sec." Dusk said, swapping out his bullets for non-lethal stun bullets. "Don't want any of us to get hurt. Oh and loser is the first one disarmed or down for the count. Those are the rules, okay?" he said, smiling at the prospect of a fun fight.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Theta took off her hood, this revealed her face with her hair covering her right eye which improved her sight in the right eye. but kept her jacket on to match her battle skirt. "You ready, steel on steel" Theta said this in a menacing tone revealing her darker side.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 pm

"Oh yeah, this is going to be fun," Dusk said, smirking as he took out his two scimitars. 'There's just enough moonlight for my semblance to work,' he was thinking. Aloud he said, "I will be polite, ladies first," he said, giving her a mock bow, then getting into his battle position.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Theta took out her battle axe and pressed the button to turn it to the hammer-axe. Her eyes glowing purple she made launched herself into the air and slammed down with the hammer-axe launching out a shock-wave, then making a move against Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Dusk stumbled and fell backwards into a shadow of a tree, and shadow traveled to the other side. "Awww, common Theta, I figured that would have been a better shot." he said mocking her. "What, can't hit a little kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:29 pm

He swapped his swords into gun form and started launching stun shots at Theta, hoping to slow her down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Theta took the first shot directly but managed to block the rest by manipulating her semblance, which had gone from its previous shadow to a angry fire, to protect her from where the shot were coming from, then launched the fire towards where they came from hoping to smoke out Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:36 pm

"Awww, little fox mad?" he said, taunting her and hoping to make her do an irrational attack. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" he said teasing her, all the while laughing. "Oh god, that was a bad joke even for me." He stopped firing shots, hoping her shield would go down soon. "Oh s***!" the fireball hit his left arm, and his aura dropped quite a bit. "Oww oww oww oww." he said as he put his arm out of fire, then shadow traveled away, because she was bound to attack where he last was.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 pm

He then went on the offense, jumping down from above, swinging his swords, back in sword form, at her weapon, hoping to disarm her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Theta heard the swinging of sword and looked up to see Dusk swinging his swords while jumping through the air although one sword hit it wasn't enough to disarm her and she dropped to the ground hoping to make Dusk hit his head on the ground and become disorientated so she could roll away from him giving her enough room to swing at him
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Dusk saw the dodge and a roll and quickly turned around, ready to fight a melee fight with her. "common little fox, let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm

theta went to hit Dusk with the hammer part of her hammer axe, and went for a sneaky kick at the same time
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:54 pm

He blocked the hit with the axe, but took the kick full on, letting out a surprised grunt. He ran backwards to a tree, and got in it's shadow. "Come at me fox girl."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm

"Sorry, did that hurt?" she said sarcastically as she looked around for any sign of Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:59 pm

"Not as much as this," he said as he fired off two dozen shots from the shadows. He then shadow traveled to another shadow and fired off another two dozen shots before reloading his guns.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Theta took most of the first lot of shots but dived and rolled away from the trajectory of the second load "Leaves falling from trees Snow drifting onto the ground Life leaving your corpse, fight me properly or i will burn the forest trying to get to you" theta stands back up and runs through the tree's
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Thana watch the fight from a fair distance. Other than watching Dusk and the girl sparring, she also enjoyed the forest's beauty. Thana start to consider whether she should join the fun or not…
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 pm

"Um, you do know this is a spar right? Anyway I'm a sneaky fighter, not the type to rush at you and fight." he explained from the top of a tree. "Should we stop, I don't want you to destroy everything."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Wolffe arrives at the outskirts of the clearing, and sees Thana watching the fight. He walks up next to her. "So, what have I missed?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:12 pm

"I got out of control again didn't I, this always happens, last time I did end up burning down a small portion of a forest." Theta looked around for Dusk "that was different though"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:15 pm

He jumped down, landed behind her silently while she was talking, and raised one of his swords to her neck. "I believe I have won this match, yes?" holding his blade to her neck. "Talking is the best distraction to win a fight."
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 pm

"Well, Dusk," Thana decided to join. "I'm doesn't really talk much when fighting. Wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:23 pm

"talking distracts even the best of people" theta turned her weapon back to its original form. 'I guess this is what it was like for him' she thought' Theta used her semblance to repel Dusk back and run and find a good ambush spot
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

"Busy here Thana, I was hoping she would surrender." he said from afar, "God that hurt. Was that really necessary?" Dusk called out to Theta.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Theta kept still and silent, waiting and watching for Dusk to walk past or nearby. Theta started to feel tired again but kept soldiering on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next