RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:02 am

"Heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rockaby Dusk in the tree top. when the wind blows the cradle will rock. HAHA!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Welcome back Top. It's great to see you again. Wanna set up the targets now? You're too good at fighting for me."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:09 am

"A normal opponent would not last. You have the skill and you are quite fast."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:12 am

"Heh, yeah, but I'm no match for brute force. I rely far too much on strategy and not strength. Besides, that trick you pulled off worked really well."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh, my mental notes. Ok, first: my speed. The reason I can go so fast is because of the training I undertook with my old friend. He trained me to be as fast as a faunus and he also trained me to be more accurate, though my right arm is still more accurate. And second, you seem to have mastered a very impressive combat style. Being able to be both unpredictable and calculated. It's very impressive. I already know that you will become a great hunter."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:34 am

"Controlled chaos is the name of the game. My gun Kata is far from lame. These two big guys fire some serious cal. It'll punch a whole right through a beowulf, pall. As for my aim I am not slow, clairvoyance fills in the blanks with my bow. At close range you never got the chance. I never learned to fight, so In the woods, I weaponised my dance."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:35 am

"Cool. You do have a great fighting style. It really suits you, and it's incredibly effective.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:49 am

Top just bowed in gratitude
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:53 am

"Yeah, sorry, but I've made it a habit to take mental notes during a fight, so I can better myself should the same thing ever happen again."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:32 am

" Give me laughs or give me jeers but...While Dusk is asleep, I'm gona go cuddle his ears."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:34 am

"Hehe. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 am

Top quietly stole up to the base of the tree, and used some mild acrobatics honed in his circus years to climb while making as little noise as he could, got right up above Dusks head, and started rubbing his ears, smiling at how soft and fluffy they are.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:47 am

Wolffe smiles and chuckles to himself. "I'm sorry, but that's adorable."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:50 am

top was enjoying himself

"Soft and fluffy, just like a puppy."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:52 am

Wolffe smiles a little wider.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 am

((OOC: Little bit stuck till Dusk gets back ))
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 am

(OOC: Yeah, I guess so.)

(IC) I really hope that if he wakes up he isn't mad. That's kinda stink.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:02 am

"Heh, who could be mad waking up to see a clown. It is not like my kind are viewed as creepy and unusual by the world at large right?...right?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:04 am

"Right. I find clowns very fun and kind."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:09 am

"Hahaha. Who could be afraid of a joker like me."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 am

"Nobody, once they get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:26 am

Dusk let out a purr when Top was rubbing his ears, but quickly woke up and head butted Top off the tree. "Dammit Top!" he yelled at the clown. "I said not to rub my ears you _____ _____ _____!?!" he let out a string of cuss words that would have made a sailor look good.

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:26 am

((OOC) Yeah sorry I got you guys stuck Razz)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:31 am

Dusk stormed off, back towards the school, putting back on his hoodie, pulling up the hood, and putting his shades back on. He shadow traveled to a tree near the school and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Top rubbed the back of his head in confusion, before springing up and running after him

"Wait, I didn't mean anything! You're ears are just so soft and fluffy!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:27 pm

"Oh, great... I really hope I didn't just lose my new friend." Wolffe runs after them both. "DUSK! TOP! WAIT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"So, this is the spariing area," Dusk annoced, leading Theta into a medium sized clearing, with many trees, but enough open space for a good fight. "I'm ready when you are." Dusk said, taking off his jacket, now hoodless, so that he only had his shirt with his symbol on the back and his black jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next