RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Mental note: Thank Dusk for saying that.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

"Till the garden, smell the rose. you'll see more with your eyes closed."

Top activates his own semblance. focusing his clairvoyance to seek out auras. Despite the abundance of life in the forest, he had time to learn Wolffes aura, and quickly spots him, shifting the weapons into their combine bow mode, he takes aim and stings an arrow...
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Dusk tossed a magazine of non lethal rounds on the ground floor that he kept with him at all times. "Use mine if you need to." He then noticed Top already launch something. "Or not..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:35 pm

((OOC) got to go, be back tomorrow. I'll read about the fight tomorrow as well.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh shoot... I forgot about that... Wolffe switches his gauntlets into their dart shooting mode and loads in some paralyzing darts. I've gotta make this shot count...
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 pm

(OOC) OK, see ya then.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 pm

"Come out come out where ever you are. You can hide but you cant run far!"

Top launches the arrow directly at Wolffe
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:44 pm

NOW! Wolffe looses a flurry of darts on the arrow knocking it out of the air, then jumps down from the tree, and fires one dart at Top. He then reloads his gauntlets with more paralyzing darts and jumps to another tree.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:49 pm

with clairvoyance still activated from the shot, Top accurately predicts the trajectory of the dart as time seems to slow down. He swings the bow on its bladed end and hits the dart square out of the air with the flat of the blade.

"Phew, your darts fly very fast. Faster than those goons I fought. they didn't last. But as long as I am focused I can predict every shot. Better try harder to get around that...or not. HAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Darn... Top is tough. Maybe if I... YES! That should work. Wolffe starts jumping quickly from tree to tree, becoming a blur. He then let's loose half of his paralyzing darts at Top from everywhere he possibly can. He only used the ones from his left claw, that being his less accurate arm.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Tops clairvoyance predicts every possible outcome. despite his skill and semblance, he manages to block 70 percent of the darts, not being fast enough to counter them all he is hit with several

"HAHAHAHAHA! Style...that took style. Surprised you arnt a faunus with skills like that. Its reason to smile."

((OOC: how potent are the darts?))
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:59 pm

(OOC: Because this is the sparring match, the darts only slow movement.)

(IC) Note to self: tell Top how I'm able to do that. Wolffe activates his semblance again and jumps into another tree and deactivates, fairly tired.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Top is slowed by the darts but calmly pulls them out, remaining focused to track any movement from Wolffe with his clairvoyance. He strings another arrow but holds this one back, slowly collecting energy in the bow as the arrow begins to glow.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Uh oh... Didn't expect that. That's either Dust or energy. Wolffe becomes slightly worried. He loads in some knockback darts and prepares.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 pm

"Hehahahahaha! Tank missile!"

Top releases the now supercharged arrow that flys at even greater speed than his usual shots
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 pm

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Wolffe jumps, but did not expect such a violent projectile, and he is sent flying into the ground. Owwwww. That was a good move Top. Wolffe jumps back into a tree and waits for another move from Top.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Top stands, panting after using such an attack, his movements reduced by the darts, he separates the bow into its 2 gun forms and takes aim
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh, not the guns again. So this is his style of fighting. Unpredictabilibility and calculated attacks. Impressive. Wolffe fires one knockback dart at each of the guns in an attempt to disarm Top.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Top senses the darts and predicts their position in the air, firing one round each, the large blasts from each of the hand cannons obliterate each dart in mid air and continue their trajectory, as Top takes aim once more and starts firing at Wolffes position, getting close despite his energy becoming strained.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Ah, those guns are strong. I need to calculate that and come up with a new strategy. Wolffe jumps to another tree but one of the shots grazes his left leg and he lands awkwardly, so he jumps down to the forest floor. He then switches his gauntlets back to the claw mode, and the clips are ejected, which he puts back into his hoodie. Now to come up with a strategy... He moves and shoots the guns erratically, but the bow is very calculated and drains his energy. Because the shots from the pistols are so inaccurate, if I can get far enough away, I can make him switch to the bow and drain his energy enough to beat him. That should work. Wolffe stumbles away and hides behind a farther tree too put his plan in motion.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Top sets his guns back in their holsters and rests his hands on his knees for a moment trying to catch his breath. Taking every second to regain some energy in hopes of on more tank missile attack.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Wolffe hears the panting and knows that this is the time to strike. He jumps out from behind the tree while simultaniously changing the claws back to the shooting mode and loading in the knockback darts. He shoots a stream of inaccurate shots towards Top in a last ditch effort to win the battle quickly. Only about half of the darts actually go towards Top. The rest go towards the trees behind him. That might help me a little, and Top should be able to find out about the trees from his semblance.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Top immediately springs up, holding both guns, and completely ignoring the darts and allowing a mass to hit him, as he fires a flurry of shots directly at Wolffe

"Fooled you!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 pm

AH! Wolffe quickly jumps back behind the tree. Ugh... How could I fall for that... I've gotta work on that. I'm far too gullible. He ducks down, rolling himself into a ball.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Top is hit by several darts, but not nearly as many, due to Wolffes inaccurate shooting. Despite being slowed down, he marches determinedly towards the now exposed Wolffe, firing again and again like a machine
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Ok... ok. Calm down... Find out a way to come back from this... THAT'S IT! Wolffe activates his semblance again and jumps up into the tree he was hiding behind. He then jumps back to where Top was before and deactivates his semblance. He then loads his stun darts and shoots 10 of them directly at Top's back and jumps into another tree.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Top turns around in time to block 3 of the darts with a sword swing, his reflexes dulled too much to use his clairvoyance to its full effect anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next