RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Ok... ok. Calm down... Find out a way to come back from this... THAT'S IT! Wolffe activates his semblance again and jumps up into the tree he was hiding behind. He then jumps back to where Top was before and deactivates his semblance. He then loads his stun darts and shoots 10 of them directly at Top's back and jumps into another tree.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Top turns around in time to block 3 of the darts with a sword swing, his reflexes dulled too much to use his clairvoyance to its full effect anymore
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Ok, that should slow him down quite a bit. Maybe now I can disarm him... Wolffe loads up his knockback darts again and shoots 5 at each weapon.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 pm

"I feel so slow...Stop weighing down on me...Stop holding me back....stop! let go!"

Top suddenly has a flashback of his wrist being grabbed as the knock back darts knock the guns from both hands)

"AH! Eh...AGH! Dam it!"

Top continues to have flashbacks as the sluggish weight on his body begins to remind him of times he would rather forget

"Let go of me or I will kill you!"

top pulls his hat down over his eyes and screams with rage, ignoring the guns and charges at Wolffe, powering through the darts with pure rage
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:51 pm

AAAHHHH!!!!! Wolffe didn't expect this and locks up from suprise.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Top runs full speed directly at Wolffe, intending to use his larger frame as a battering ram. all the while screaming in anger as he approaches, in his mind, painful memories surge like a tormented river.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Wolffe is knocked back into a tree and loses his breath. "Ow... Ok Top, you win. You're a tough opponent. Remind me to never get on your bad side." Wolffe smiles at Top.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Top completely ignores wolffes words and goes for a punch directly at his head, still screaming in rage as the painful flashbacks cycle endlessly in his mind

"Stop bullying me!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Wolffe attempts to block the punch but fails and takes it right in the forehead. "AH!" Wolffe cries out in pain as blood begins to drip down into his face. He quickly jumps up into the trees and activates his semblance, jumping over to where Top's weapons are and grabs them jumping back into the trees. He then deactivates his semblance, clearly exhausted. "Ow... Dangit Top, that hurt. What's gotten into you?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Top stands where he had thrown the punch, panting in extreme rage before seeing the blood on his fist, he looks at it curiously for a second before he suddenly gives a squeak of distress in his usual voice and his panting turns to pants of terror as he suddenly drops to the ground and hugs his knees

"I...No...I'm sorry I..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Wolffe jumps back to where Top is and gives him back his weapons. "It's ok Top. Just tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:08 pm

"I...felt helpless again, being slow...like all my strength left me. I just...remembered...back in the circus. When they grabbed my wrist and...I was too week to fight back...I didn't mean...i didn't meant o hurt you."

by now tears are visibly coming from Tops eyes at the thought of hurting his new friend.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Wolffe gives Top a hug. "It's ok Top. I understand. I'm sorry I did that. That's just the only strategy that seemed like it would even remotely work. I won't do it again." Wolffe wipes some of the blood from his face and pulls a bandage out of his hoodie and puts it over the wound. "I understand. It's ok. Just promise me one thing."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Top looks up at Wolfee, drying his tears with the back of his glove and trying to compose himself
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 pm

"Just promise me that you'll remind me to never get on your bad side." Wolffe lets go of Top, stands up, smiles and offers Top a hand up.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Top smiles and takes Wolffes hand

"I promise."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:16 pm

"Good. Do you need some more time to calm down, or do you want to talk about it or something?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"I never could let go. It was everywhere I go. I put on this paint to cover the scars but it just makes me out to be a clown fit for the circus. I never had a childhood, just one long string of insults and beatings. Mother was too ashamed of creating me to even tell me they were wrong. I was alone for so very long. I thought I could control my memories of it but...I just don't know how. What if I hurt someone next time?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 pm

"It's ok Top, I'm here for you. Like I said before, I came here to Beacon to help people. I'm here to help people, and you're more than just anybody. You're my friend, and I'll help you no matter what it takes." Wolffe smiles at Top once again.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:32 pm

"You are...the first friend I ever had. I do feel much better, having people who don't hate me around. I need help to control my rage. If Ozpin saw me like that, I would get thrown out for sure. He would think I was a demon, just like all the rest."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"I'll do my best to help you with it. I've had to contain some rage in my time as well." Wolffe is suddenly puzzled. "Wait, who is Ozpin?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:38 pm

"The combat school told me about him. The head of Beacon. They didn't have very solid accounts. some called him a warrior so mighty he had obliterated armies of grim with his bare hands. Others referred to him as a brilliant scholar. Whoever he is, it seems he is going to be our superior for our stay here."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:42 pm

"Ah... He sounds interesting. Don't worry about him. If he tries to throw you out, I'll defend you, even if it means I'm thrown out. And that's a promise."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Top smiles genuinely at his friend.

"Thank you, Wolffe. You really do have the heart of a hero."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:48 pm

"Thanks Top." Wolffe smiles again. "Should we set up some dummies or something to train because... Wolffe looks up to where Dusk was and is now taking a nap. "...it seems our friend is taking a nap."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:02 am

"Heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rockaby Dusk in the tree top. when the wind blows the cradle will rock. HAHA!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Welcome back Top. It's great to see you again. Wanna set up the targets now? You're too good at fighting for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next