RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Week 6. Before the next initiation for the forth group. Located in a clearing near the school, but far enough from it as not to be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Wolffe is panting from the run here. "Ok... Here we... are." He leans against a tree. "Give me a minute."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:59 pm

"okay, I'll even give you two," Dusk said, not tired from the run at all.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 pm

"Thanks... Sorry... I'm not exactly... in the best... shape..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Dusk raised an eyebrow to this, "You don't say." he said sarcastically, giving him a Cheshire like cat grin. "Well, I hope you can keep up in a bit of sparring." he said while taking out his two scimitars and cleaning them with a cloth.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Wolffe gets off of the tree. "Ok, I'm better now. Hey, where is Top?" Wolffe looks around for his other friend.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Top stretches his arms out as he takes in the wilderness. He removes his vest, showing the full extent of his muscular body and many many scars garnered from a tough life, between his abuse and the wilderness. Finally, removing his two guns and switches them to sword mode, going through a mild kata and showing his skill wielding the two weapons in tandem.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:06 pm

"There you are. Ok. How should we train? Should we set up some dummies or spar against each other?" Wolffe taps both of his wrists making the clawed gauntlets, the Loup Garras, expand from their bands and he pulls a lever within them turning them into the trident dagger form.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 pm

"Spar against each other," Dusk nominated, as he took of his hoodie, shades, and took his tail out from his jeans. "God you have no idea how much it hurts to have my tail stuck in there all day." He wasn't buff, but he defently wasn't scrawny. they could see his shirt which had his symbol on the back.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:11 pm

"I'd imagine quite a bit." Wolffe leaves his hoodie on, like he always does. "So, who will go first?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Top looked with glee at Dusks ears and tail

"So cute and fluffy. Like a little kitten or puppy."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

"Shut up Top. I am part cat smarty," Dusk was starting to get mad, which was prevalent because his claws popped out of his hands. "Since I need to calm down first, I think you two should fight first," Dusk said, smiling slightly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Out Of Character) Look I got to go soon, so you two will have to fight first, and I can fight tomorrow. I'll be on at 6 am eastern time, so just send me a msg when one or both of you get on.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 pm

(Out Of Character) Ok, I'll message ya when that is.
______________________________________________________________________________________ (Back in Character) "Ok, lets go Top. Where should we start from?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 pm

((OOC: No need to fuss, just post when you can, it becomes work if we feel obligated so just have fun))

IC: "What goes up must come down, Now lets see how you fight against a clown."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"Ok. Ready... 3... 2... 1... GO!!!!!" Wolffe quickly jumps up into the treetops and becomes shrouded in leaves and shadows.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Top takes a deep breath, smiling at the nature around him...then shifts both swords to gun mode and starts firing wildly around him at every direction he can aim at

"Eeny Meeny Miney Mo, I wonder where my next bullet will go!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Dusk found a nearby tree, climbed it, and stretched on a large branch, content to watch the spar below him. "Hey, you guys better not knock this tree down, it would be an unfair way to kick me out of the competition." he joked while smiling
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

OCC (I only say this because I WANT TO STAY. Its my parents, just explainin that's all.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

(OOC) It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

((OCC) ummm aint you 2 fighting right now? Shocked )
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Uh oh... If this keeps up, he'll shoot me up for sure... Wolffe activates his semblance, making himself invisible and jumps into a tree that Top hasn't shot into yet. Hopefully he won't find me here. Wolffe stops his semblance when in the tree to avoid tiring himself out too quickly.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 pm

(OOC) Yep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Dusk just watches all of this with mild amusement. "Hey guys," he called out, "Make sure your using non lethal rounds! We don't need one of us to get hurt before initiation!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Mental note: Thank Dusk for saying that.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

"Till the garden, smell the rose. you'll see more with your eyes closed."

Top activates his own semblance. focusing his clairvoyance to seek out auras. Despite the abundance of life in the forest, he had time to learn Wolffes aura, and quickly spots him, shifting the weapons into their combine bow mode, he takes aim and stings an arrow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next