RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingToaster

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Hirsch couldn't see Wolffe as he moved. However, he picked up some irregular sounds from below. He frowned in worry. That was someone moving...but no one there...
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Wolffe breaths as silently as possible and doesn't move at all. Ok, he heard some sound. I can see by how he tensed up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Hirsch frowned. He swiveled his great big ears around, catching any sound that he could. He definitely knew he heard movement...
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Crud, he definently heard me. Wolffe holds his breath
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Hirsch frowned. He aimed down with Master of Fate. He shot again, but this time only went a few limbs up, even though the actual blast itself usually sent him up into the air. It hurt, but he wanted to see if Wolffe would notice.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Wolffe heard the shot and felt some debris, but didn't move at all. Bast to make him think I'm not here and that I'm somewhere else. Wolffe took the opprotunity and during the shot he breathed and held his breath again.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Hirsch frowned. He didn't detect any more movement. That was getting pretty suspicious...
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Ok, this'll be tough... I need to attack right as he fires again, but for all I know, he won't shoot anymore... Just wait Wolffe, this is what you do. Just wait for the right moment to strike...
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Hirsch climbed down as quietly as possible, his ears alert for any change in sound. He knew he had to be very careful the closer he got. It could get dangerous.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Ok, he climbed down. Wait for it... wait for it... NOW! Wolffe jumps out from behind the tree with his claws out and takes a slash at one of Hirsch's guns.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Hirsch yelped and took his pistols out in a flash, firing repeatedly without hesitation. If Wolffe were quick, he wouldn't be Swiss cheese after that.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 am

Wolffe is very suprised as both of his claws are ripped out of his hands and stick into the tree behind him. He ducks the rest of the shots and puts his hands up in surrender. "Darn, I lost. Well, that's 0 and 2 for me. Heh. Good job Hirsch, ya beat me." Wolffe goes over and retrieves his claws, grabbing them, and then tapping his wrists, returning them to their bands. "Good job again. And you said you weren't good at fighting. Pssh. It's tough to beat me... I like to think. Heh." Wolffe offers Hirsch a handshake with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:08 am

Hirsch stared in disbelief. "I...won?" he asked, staring at Wolffe. "A-are you okay?! I didn't hit you with the bullets, did I?!" he exclaimed in worry. He couldn't believe that he won, but he was more concerned about whether he hurt his friend or not!
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 am

"Nah, you didn't hit me. I'm fine. And yeah, you won. Good job." Wolffe smiles even wider. "But, if you don't mind me asking, what were those shots you were using when you were trying to smoke me out, cause those weren't the .22's I gave you."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am

Hirsch smiled sheepishly. "It was one of my own. Those were Marigolds. ((I used a different name, but that was because I had them mixed up.)) They are used for taking down big Grimm, or in that case, a tree or two..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:18 am

"Heh. Well, they're effective. The only reason I didn't react is because I'm specially trained to stay calm under pressure."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

"Really? I'd have jumped if I wasn't so used to it." he said.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am

"I almost did. I can't believe you thought you weren't good at fighting. You were really good."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am

Hirsch blushed up to his ears and grew bashful. "I'm not very strong, though. Grandfather always said that I was a failure because I was not strong physically. I'm useless in close combat."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 am

"With your skill of keeping people at a long range and your excellent shooting skills, that doesn't really matter. Besides, I was at close combat range, and you still beat me easily." Wolffe smiles again. "You're gonna be a great hunter, just trust me."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

Hirsch blushed again and smiled brightly. "Thank you, Wolffe. I feel a bit more confident. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:44 am

"No problem buddy. Now let's go meet up with the lovebirds. They just started going out. I'm so excited!"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 am

Hirsch grinned. "Really?! Yes, let's!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 am

"Yeah really!" Wolffe starts to run off towards where Dusk and Theta are, ocasionally waiting for Hirsch to make sure he doesn't fall behind.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:51 am

Hirsch followed right after him, giggling giddily. This was going to be so fun!
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 am

Wolffe burst out of the woods and walks over to the table where Dusk and Theta are. "So, how are you two?" Wolffe smiles knowingly.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:11 am

(OOC: Stuck until tomorrow. See you all then.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next