RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 am

Wolffe burst out of the woods and walks over to the table where Dusk and Theta are. "So, how are you two?" Wolffe smiles knowingly.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:11 am

(OOC: Stuck until tomorrow. See you all then.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:36 am

"Hi wolffe, I'm fine how about you"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:00 am

Dusk blushed a bit at seeing Wolffe and Hitsch come out of the forest, and wondering if they heard anything, but managed to say, "hey guys, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am

"On second thought, I'll come back in a second, need to go grab my stuff from the infirmary, left it all there," Dusk gave Theta a quick kiss on the cheek, then shadow traveled to the infirmary. He then walked back, not wanting to put too much strain on himself.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 am

Wolffe sits across from Theta. "I'm fine. Just lost another sparring match though... Right now I'm 0 and 2 in the training... But enough about me. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 am

(OOC: Gotta go the school. Back in 9 hours. Later.)
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 am

Thana managed to find her way back to the field. After she left them for their… 'private moment', she went back to re-challenge Dusk for a quick sparring when she didn't see him anywhere. "Wait, where's Dusk?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm

"see you when you get back" Theta said waving off Dusk then turning her attention to Wolffe sitting across from her "You're not doing too good then are you" Theta giggled "im feeling good anyway" Theta put her weapon back into her bag. Theta saw the girl Dusk had pointed out and Wolffe had been talking to earlier walking over towards them on the bench "Hello... you, Dusk went to get his stuff and should be back soon, why?"

Last edited by Dark Soul on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:23 pm

"Well, I've definently been better. Heh. Oh, hey Thana."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Dusk walked to the forest, then stopped and smiled slyly. He jumped up into the trees, hopping from one to the other, moving like a phantom, hoping to sneak up on them, and maybe pull a prank or two, but he made enough noise to give Theta a heads up as to what he was doing. Only another Faunus could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 pm

"hey Wolffe just wait here a second i think i left something behind when i was sparring" Theta hurried off behind a nearby tree, she didn't want to miss this.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh... ok." Ok, Dusk is gonna scare me again... I know it. Otherwise, the trees wouldn't be rustling this much. Wolffe gets ready for the scare by mentally steeling himself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Theta begins to sneak closer to the table on the ground hoping to surprise them after Dusk made his surprise entrance. She sneaked through the undergrowth not disturbing a leaf and finally positioned herself ready.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Dusk jumped down, as silent as a shadow, and grabbed Thana's shoulders from behind, yelling BOO into her ear, trying to scare her.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh, they weren't trying to get me. That's... new. Well, I should still be ready for a scare. Maybe Theta will try to get me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Theta came up behind Wolffe and put her right hand over his eyes and her left hand over his mouth and yelled "surprise!"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Hirsch heard all the noise. It was making his big ears twitch like crazy. "Someone's coming." he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Wolffe still jumps a little. "Mfff mfffftff." That means 'Hi Theta'
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 pm

"Nice Theta, was wondering if you would join in on the fun," Dusk aid, winking towards Theta with a grin on his face. "So how is everybody today? " he asked looking around while letting go of Thana.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Hirsch smiled. "Hi! I won a spar with Wolffe!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Theta let go of Wolffe and went around to Dusk "i'm fine, did you find what you were looking for? "
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:30 pm

"Thank you Theta. Good job." Wolffe turns to Dusk. "I'm doing pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"Good job Hirsch!" Dusk turned to Theta, "Yup! Found what I was looking for," he said holding up his breifcase
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Hirsch beamed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm

"Cool" Theta inspected the briefcase
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Dusk chuckled at the fact she was inspecting his case. "Theta, it only holds all of the things I own, besides what I'm wearing of course." he explained, still laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next