RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

"Busy here Thana, I was hoping she would surrender." he said from afar, "God that hurt. Was that really necessary?" Dusk called out to Theta.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Theta kept still and silent, waiting and watching for Dusk to walk past or nearby. Theta started to feel tired again but kept soldiering on.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Dusk climbed the nearest tree he could find, and decided to keep a bird's eye view, and see if she would reveal her position.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

"Come on Theta, we can't have you passing out again." He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Theta noticed a tree close too where she had the sword to her neck was shaking to much for a breeze to be going through it and headed stealthily tree by tree towards Dusk's possible location
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Dusk saw the branches below him moving, and heard her moving with his better senses, and decided to show what his swords could really do. He jumped up, and started launching fire straight below him, hoping to hit her if she was in fact below him. "SURPRISE!!!" he screamed after he launched the first ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Wolffe runs forward and pulls Thana back to the outskirts of the field. "We wouldn't want you to be hurt by a stray shot, now would we?" Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:39 pm

"Whoa wait passing out?" is what she asked as Wolffe pulls her behind. "Thank you. I just realized that instead of sparring, they looks like wanted to kill each other"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Theta came up along side Dusk "hey Dusk, who you firing at" she then lunged for his swords as she wrestled with him for the swords she tried to get some extra moves in.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

"Ugh let GO!" He said, losing all patience. He head butted her, then turned around and let lose a flurry of kicks and punches, hoping to disable her and get her out of the fight.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:45 pm

"Don't worry, they won't kill each other." Wolffe loads up his claws with his medium paralysis darts. "These will make sure of it. If they almost kill each other, I'll shoot a dart at each of them. They'll be paralyzed for exactly one hour. And, yeah, passing out. You didn't see the big scene before?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:48 pm

"i knew this was a bad idea" theta jumped down from the tree and walked away at a quick pace "whenever i fight my friends they always end up with it becoming a near fight to the death" Theta put her head in her hands and began to cry
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Wolffe steps into the clearing. "Ok, enough fighting for now." He walks over to Theta. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:51 pm

"memories" theta carried on crying and walking "from when i was bullied, before it never happened again"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm

"Unfortunately not," Thana replied, as suddenly the girl stopped fighting and cried. "And it looks like you doesn't have to use those darts"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm

The fury leaving his eyes, he looked around for Theta with a worried look on his face. "Theta? Where'd you go? Theta?" He called out, worried for her. He heard some sobs, so he followed them to their source. "Theta, I'm sorry I didn't mean to go overboard like that. I go a bit extreme when I fight, I'm sorry" he said looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm

"True Thana." He ejects the darts and stuffs them in his hoodie, and retracts the claws. He turns back to Theta. "Don't worry Theta, we won't bully you." He smiles warmly at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 pm

"I-I-I- I" Dusk said at a loss for words. He then backed up, feeling that people wanted him to leave, so he walked with then in the shadows, hoping not to upset Theta anymore by being seen.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm

"its not what you did, its what i did nine years ago and it started with well... well it didn't end well for either of us. I don't want to talk about it at the moment" Theta still crying went down onto her knee's head in hands "not while Thana's here" she whispered so quiet only another faunus could hear it
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

"Dusk, we're over here!" Wolffe motions in Dusk's direction to come to where he is. He turns back to Theta. "Ok Theta. Whenever you want to talk, I'm here for you." He then leans in close and whispers. "And I know Dusk is." He leans back and smiles knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 pm

"Thana please leave us for the moment. She dosent want... Your kind to hear this." Dusk said from the shadows. "Please leave, I will call you back when I think it is right."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Dusk walks up to where Theta is standing and puts an arm around her and hugs her. "It's okay, I'm sorry I brought back bad memories," he whispered, only loud enough for those two to hear. "Anyway I can make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 pm

theta still whispered so only Dusk could hear "why i was younger i was bullied because of my ear's, so i needed something to take the anger out on, one day when the kds were bullying me i grabbed the leader by the neck and kept punching him until his face was a bloody, bruised mess, when this sparing started to get out of hand i got all of these memories flooding back and its hard to take it all in again in one big go" Theta was now in floods of tears
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 pm

"Shhhh. It's okay." He whispered. "It's okay. I sometimes have the same problem, but I've fixed it now. Took me a lot of practice. In my view, all you did was self defense anyway. So don't worry, you have friends like me and Wolffe to help you through this. Don't worry I'm here for you." He whispered while hugging her and rubbing behind her ears. "Don't worry, I'll be here for a long time to come, willing to help out." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Theta embraced the hug from Dusk and stopped crying. Theta tried to put the thoughts in the back of her mind and think about her new life with her friends, she didn't need to think about what had happened before anymore "thank you"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:25 pm

They doesn't have to tell her. Thana left the instant she sees that girl cried.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm

"No problem, I sort of did cause the problem in the first place, " he said aloud hugging her back he went back to rubbing behind her ears, trying to make her smile agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next