RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:28 am

"So, what are you eating Orion?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 am

Top sits back down and begins focusing, his eyes glowing green once again as he activates his semblance once more. The world around him is felt through his second sight, and he feels out the aura of everyone around him, looking further and further he finds so very many and so diverse

" a rainbow of minds
both old and new, together
right here in one place"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 am

(OOC: AAAAH 4 pages!)

Evan was silent for most of the conversation between the two others, but couldn't help but smile at the way Top was talking. It was quite a shock when suddenly the table dropped from beneath him, but he managed to catch what he was eating, but he had almost finished it anyway. When the conversation turned to faunuses so abruptly, he clutched his hat to make sure it was still on his head. Then Wolffe waved another person over. Great. Just what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 am

Having snuck in while they were all talking, Fantasia would have her rather heavy satchel and suitcase with her food on top:It being a straight divide of vegetables and fish. Making sure her hat was not going to fall off any time soon, she would at first go to sit by herself until she saw someone wearing a hat, going to sit next to him, "Hey there, another fan of hats? They are pretty cool and keep bad hair out of the way, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:14 am

((OOC: Was Fantasia sidding next to Top right there?? ))
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:57 am

(OOC: 75 notifs... how did I miss this....)

"Naaaah. I could've wiped the floor with you! You've got a lot of surface area!" Argent said, taking another bite.

"But that was the gentlemanly thing to do. Speaking of, you seen anybody from then at Beacon?" Craning his neck slightly, he looks around hoping to see a familiar face, or an interesting new one at least.

Beacon's bound to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 am

ooc: This is...surprising, how the heck did this reach 4 extra pages? oh well.

IC:

"Uh, hey there."

Celeste was a bit surprised to see that someone actually approached her, she didn't mind but it wasn't at all a big deal. She stood there for a while thinking why he would approach her, she then realized a good minute has passed and she hasn't replied yet. In the distance she saw a couple of people on a bench fall over, not that she cared, it even put a small smile on her face.

"A pleasant good morning to you too" Celeste replied to the Vergil.

Peculiar fellow, I wonder if he's looking for friends. Not that I really need any, but a friend or two won't hurt. Anyways we might even be in the same team soon.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 am

"A pleasant good morning to you too", she replies.

Virgil begins to take notice of the people around him, watching the people on one side of a bench fall over for no apparent reason, and he does his best to keep his face blank and uninterested.

"So, I heard something about a book being incinerated here. And with the way the people were looking just now... Did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 am

"Oh, dear no. I would never incinerate a perfectly good book. I was just getting rid of a piece of trash that I happened to be reading" Celeste said, in reply to Virgil's question. Apparently she made much of a fuss earlier, maybe she should have just thrown it away. But the book did deserve to be burned.

I always seem to be the center of attention when I don't intend to be

"If I may ask, what's your name?" Celeste said, trying to spark up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:31 am

(OOC: Who was Fantasia sitting next to? Top or Evan? They're the only two I know are wearing hats...)

Evan looked up as a new person came and sat at the table. Bloody hell. How many people are going to sit here? He thought to himself. He hated this. So many people.... He stood up, having finished his food, and began to walk away. He couldn't stand being close to so many people he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:52 am

OOC: Sitting next to Top, Should have specified >.<

Looking at the other hat wearer leave, she would frown slightly before starting to eat her food, going straight for the fish as she keeps herself focused on keeping her tail wrapped around her waist, underneath the belt for secrecy. Finishing the rather large bite except for a small piece still pinned down with her feline canine tooth, "Wonder why he left, Anyone mean to him?"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 am

"Dude, I am big and I may seem slow at first but that's because of the armor and the minigun. You actually gave yourself a disadvantage when you broke my armor. And, I got an idea because of that", he said as he takes a bite of a sandwich.

And thanks to that match, I now know that a shield is much better than a chest plate

"Two years ago, I was actually shorter than you. Took me lots of food and training to become like this. And no I haven't seen (or sensed) anyone familiar, I immediately went here cuz I was hungry"
, he said as he continues eating the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 am

Jade, noticing that she'd lost the rest of the crowd to the cafetaria, did a quick 180 and made her way over as well. The mess hall was already blooming with activity, and she noticed she'd built up a bit of an appetite aboard the airship as well. Being discouraged by the long line, though, she decided to take a walk around first, see if she could make some contact.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 am

"Two years? What exactly do you eat!?!" Argent replied, astounded at Lugh's supposed growth spurt. "I'm not even sure that's humanly possible."

Argent had always considered himself somewhat tall but Lugh gave a new definition to that word.

Finishing his wing, Argent picks up another sandwich.

"So how bout you and me settle the score after we're done here." He said motioning to their plates. "We could go around campus and see who can get more people to draw their weap-"

Seeing the flash of green as a girl walks by, seemingly looking for a seat, Argent stops mid sentence. Standing up, he briskly walks to the girl.

"Miss, their's a table over here." He said, bowing slightly, his hands neatly behind his back. A second later he walks back, an almost shocked look on his face, though she wouldn't be able to see it.

Old habits. Old habits. Damn, I've got to stop taking the waiter shift back home.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:36 am

(OOC: SO MANY POSTS!)

Daisy was daydreaming until she was woken by the sudden jolt of movement from beneath her as the bench began to collapse, she suddenly jumped up watching Wolffe fall to the floor and Top also saved himself from falling. She wondered who Top was and how he got here Probably when I was daydreaming She thought to herself. She then watched as the two went off to get more food, while they were away she put the bench back up and sat back down, they both came back a few seconds later with plates full of food. Then Fantasia arrived. Daisy had to shuffle up to accommodate the sudden influx of people. Then Orion turned up she was almost off the edge of the bench. Then Evan got up and left. She felt sad that people were leaving but she also needed space and then took the empty space that Evan used to occupy. She sat beginning to daydream again spinning a 50. round between her fingers.

Last edited by Queso on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Top continued to much at his plate of food, apparently oblivious to the people coming and going around him. He noticed in particular, a young woman, somewhat shorter than him and with striking amber eyes, sitting next to him. she seemed to enjoy the fish she had taken and Top heard her mention something about his hat. Quietly, Top stopped eating and focused his power. His eyes glowing green as he saw the world around him like a sonar blip. Feeling all the auras around him from each individual person.

"A rainbow of minds.
all together in one place
all for one reason"

Immediately after, he sprang up and tipped his hat to the young lady now sitting beside him

"Good morn, afternoon and even night. I am Top Eugene Spiegel, don't worry, I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Daisy snaps out of daydreaming and wonders Why am I still sitting here? I've eaten all my food and these bunch don't seem to want to talk much She grabbed her bag and stood up, slinging it over her shoulder and putting in her headphones. She then walked off in the same direction Evan had walked.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Evan looked behind him, to see the weird girl from before following after him. Why is she following me? What is so interesting about me that she needs to follow me? He thought to himself, quickening his pace. Then the other kid, Orion started following too, and he sped up further.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Daisy notices Evan turn, she looks behind her to see Orion following her, she then looked back to seen Evan look worried and begin to speed up. She wondered What is wrong with him, is he scared of us? She then lightly grabbed him by the shoulder and gave him a friendly "don't be worried I don't bite" sort of look.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Lugh kept silent as Argent suddenly stood and walked towards the girl. He notices that Argent seemed to be doing some forms of hand gestures as if he was a waiter in some restaurant, though he didn't actually care about that but Lugh simply made an assumption as to why Argent did that.

Heh, it's his first day in Beacon and he's already trying to pick up a chick, he thought with a large grin.

He then watched Argent get back to his seat with a very interesting expression on his face.

He got turned down huh? Well, better luck next time

He then watches Argent sit down and stare blankly as if he was mumbling to himself. When Lugh was about to say something, a small trail of Argent's aura caught his eye and as his eyes followed the trail, it led his eyes directly towards the girl

"Well... that's... something new"
, he said with a rather confused look in his face
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:48 pm

OOC: Due to timeline changes this thread now takes place on Monday, Week Six, with the initiation event following it on Tuesday, Week 6.
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Already a little started by the sudden invitation, Jade just became downright confused when the boy who'd invited her instantly turned his back and sat right down again. She waited for a moment, then joined him at the table.

While looking over the other students at the table, she raised her hand towards him saying "Uh, Hey! I'm Jade. Nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Evan turned around sharply when he felt the hand on his shoulder, glaring at Daisy. "Why won't you people leave me alone?!" He shouted rather loudly, grabbing the hand and forcefully taking it off his shoulder, an angry look in his eyes. He didn't understand what these people wanted with him. As far as they could tell, he was just an ordinary kid, who didn't want anything to do with them. So why were they so insistent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next