RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
ForgottenFury

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Already a little started by the sudden invitation, Jade just became downright confused when the boy who'd invited her instantly turned his back and sat right down again. She waited for a moment, then joined him at the table.

While looking over the other students at the table, she raised her hand towards him saying "Uh, Hey! I'm Jade. Nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Evan turned around sharply when he felt the hand on his shoulder, glaring at Daisy. "Why won't you people leave me alone?!" He shouted rather loudly, grabbing the hand and forcefully taking it off his shoulder, an angry look in his eyes. He didn't understand what these people wanted with him. As far as they could tell, he was just an ordinary kid, who didn't want anything to do with them. So why were they so insistent?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Well at least she doesn't think I'm a total weirdo.

The way they're sitting, Jade can't see Argent's almost embarrassed face and he planned to keep it that way, returning it to normal.

"Hey. I'm Argent. Likewise." Argent replied, with a smile. "Welcome to Beacon."

Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hey, Top. Why do ya think Evan stormed off like that?"

Wolffe then sees that Top is in deep concentration.

"What are ya thinkin about?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Wolffe notices Fantasia, and smiles that somebody new came to the table.

"Oh, hello there. Welcome to the table. I'm Wolffe. May I ask you your name?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Hirsch Lightfoot was in awe as he started to walk around. So many people were here, waiting to join Beacon Academy! The young Faunus was grinning in excitement. He hoped he would be on a team!

The deer boy people watched, as he didn't want to get in the way of other peoples' conversations while here. He hummed happily to himself, his cute deer ears twitching happily.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Top looked over his shoulder, back at Wolffe.

"A beautiful picture their auras are well. Each person, each color, a story they tell."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

"I see. So you can see others auras as well. Cool!"

Wolffe sees a new student come off of the airship, and he thinks he sees that the new student has what appear to be... deer ears?!

Is that... a faunus? YAY! A school that allows faunus. I love this place already. I wonder if I should invite him to our table...

"Hey, Top. Do you see that tall guy that just got off of the airship?" Wolffe points at Hirsch. "Should we invite him to the table?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Solomon face turned from that of joyful glee to one of disappointment. "Of course. I didn't expect you to remember much. You were only an infant when they took you." He paused, searching for the words to help his brother understand. "I understand that you're confused; I understand this probably seems a little odd. But I believe this meeting is fateful, so if it's alright with you, I would like to try and foster a friendship with the only family member I have left." Solomon stared intently at Sclav, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Taking a deep breath, Sclav smiled a bit and nodded. Then he frowned, staring at Solomon. "What happened to the rest of our family, then?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Hirsch hummed happily, the little deer boy unaware of the conversation about him. He wondered what kind of people he would meet. Would they be nice? Fun? Exciting? Or scary? Mean? They were all here to learn how to fight Grimm, so that can't be helped if not everyone was friendly. They needed to be able to fight.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Because Top has remained silent, Wolffe takes it as an agreement, and attempts to wave over Hirsch while smiling in hope that he will see him.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Hirsch blinked in surprise as someone started waving. He stared in amazement. They were waving at him?! He did a little skip as he hopped over to them, his steps as light as a deer's in the wood. "Hello!" he said as he came up, his ears moving up in excitement. His antlers, or more like stubs of antlers, were barely visible under his hair. His little tail twitched as well.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 pm

I was right! You are a faunus! Wolffe jumps up and offers a hand to Hirsch to shake. It's very nice to meet you sir. My name is Wolffe Preto, but you can call me Wolffe. May I ask you your name?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Top observed the newcomer intently, happy to see a Faunus in school.

"Happy to see a Faunus, you remind me of a deer. My name is Top, you have cute looking ears."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Hirsch's cheeks became pink with merriment. "I'm Hirsch Lightfoot! It's very nice to meet you both." he said excitedly. He turned to both. "Wolffe, and Top. Wow, those are some interesting names! They're so cool! I am a Deer Faunus. And so is my mother, my father, my grandfather, and my older brother Ronald. We're all Deer Faunus!"
Back to top Go down
Marcello

Marcello

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

As Mars begins to re-familiarize himself with his old school, he sees a young Faunus boy being waved down by another student. Determined to begin the year with at least a couple of students not wary of his appearance, Mars walked up to the Faunus and took off his hood. Extending his hand to the deer Faunus and giving a welcoming grin as he started up a conversation.
Welcome to Beacon, the name is Mars Arma, I'm kinda of like honorary staff here. So, what do you think of the school?
He slighted his view over to Wolffe and tried explaining in the friendliest way he could.
And please refrain from pointing out such things, some Faunus are sensitive about their appearance around humans.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Hirsch jumped in surprise in the air almost three feet. His hand was to his chest. "Mister, y-you've startled me!" he exclaimed, trying to calm his heart. "I-I like it hear. It's really beautiful!"

"And I don't mind if they point out my ears. I'm not as sensitive. My mother always said to be proud of what I am, and to return anyone who is mean to me a kind smile. I don't let it bother me at all."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Wolffe blushes in embarresment. Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that so quickly. I'm just very happy to see a faunus at the school. I've always been happy whenever I meet somebody new, and I tend to blurt out certian things... And hello Mars, it's very nice to meet you. Wolffe offers a hand to Mars to shake. You know, you remind me of an old friend I met in the woods, but he went by a different name. Wolffe smiles widely.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Top looked up at the newcomer and jumped from his seat, landing on one foot with the other leg acting as a counterbalance as he held his upper body parallel to the ground, forming a T

"Mars is your name, that is what you said? but your fur is black, and Mars is red."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Solomon relaxed at Sclav's change in demeanor. "I wish I knew, brother. I haven't seen or heard of them since I was appointed my old job as bodyguard." His eyes seemed to get a jaded look in them. "It's been nine years since we last spoke. The years before that remain foggy, but I remember that they were doing okay."
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:33 pm

OOC: Jade does not have any visible aura.

Hey eyes went over to the colossus sitting next to him. Hiding the fact she had to look up so far, Jade returned her gaze to Argent.

"Thanks, you too I guess. So who's your friend here?"
Back to top Go down
Marcello

Marcello

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Mars gave a throaty chuckle and shook his head.
Sorry for the fright. It's a long story how I got like this. But don't worry, I'm just as much a person as anyone.
He seemed puzzled by Top, the most eccentric student he's seen in a long time. But took to Wolffe's gesture and shook his hand back.
"It's nice to meet new students. Sorry if I seemed imposing at all. I just make sure that the Faunus student body is bullied like they used to be."

Last edited by Marcello on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally ignored Wolffe)
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Sclav nodded, rubbing the back of his head and letting his eyes scan the sky. "A job, eh? That's nice. I was a slave for fifteen years and homeless until now."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Hirsch smiled. "It's okay. I just startle easily!" he said cheerfully. "And you don't seem so scary, so I'm okay with you. I'm sorry for how I reacted, however. It was rude of me. I hope you can forgive me." he said, his ears drooping a little.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"Oh, I would never dream of bullying a faunus. My best friend is a faunus, and he actually helped me make my weapons. In fact, the main reason I came here is so I could learn to fight and make the world a better place for everyone, especially faunus."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Top stood up strait and pulls his hat down over his eyes, speaking in a guttural growl

"Bullies. Picking on the Faunus like that. Making them feel oppressed. It makes my blood boil. I've delt with oppression before. The feeling of helplessness in the face of something wicked trying to crush you. I wont stand for it."

and pulls the hat back up, speaking in a cheerful voice again

"Around the Faunus I feel like I am home, kindred spirits who both have known, what it is like to feel oppressed and alone, in the face of something big threatening family and home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next