RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 am

Top looks down (up) at Wolffe on the ground

"Tiz, my friend, my semblance. a little trick called Clairvoyance. Whoever made the table shake, made one quite notable mistake. My power is strongest when I am calm and focused. But he would not know that, at least I guess."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Wow. That's really cool. That semblance sounds really helpful. Mine just makes it that I basically don't exist, as long as my enemy can't see me directly."

Wolffe smiles and get's back up.

"But what happened to your food?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 am

Top propels himself off the table, doing a front flip before landing with ease, and looks around in shocked dread at his spilled meal

"No! Not the fried eggplant! Not the Roast Duck! I feel so angry I could just yell..."

As Top goes on his tirade, he slips on some of the food and face plants on the table

"...Tiz a funny day, isn't it? My face hurts not as much as the embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 am

"Don't worry Top, I'm sure we can get ya some more."

Wolffe offers a hand to help Top up.

"C'mon, let's go get some. I'm still pretty hungry too."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:04 am

Top says nothing but takes Wolffes hand to get up, smiling again as he does and cleaning the food off his face. The smear causes his face paint to be removed, showing plenty more scars across his face, signs of his rough life in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:08 am

"That flip was pretty impressive. I don't think I could do that. You must have had a rough life, huh? Glad to have ya as a friend. Let's go grab some food."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:12 am

Top walks happily along side his new friend

"So long ago, it feels like a dream, a lifetime ago when I had a home it would seem. The circus is the place I was born. Normally happy but that day filled with scorn. My father unknown, my mother distraught, a demon conceived me, that is what they all thought. Though I did not die on that fateful day, they did not make life pleasant for the following decade."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 am

"Ah. That stinks. You're a good guy. You didn't deserve such a bad childhood, just because of some marking." Wolffe stops talking for a while, thinking of what to say. "Well, don't worry Top, you and me are friends, and friends stick together no matter what. So, what's your preferance of food?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:22 am

Top looks at the display with glee

"My preference is large amounts. Eggplant is a favorite, and that is where it counts."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Good preference. I personally don't have a preference, as long as it's good."

Wolffe smiles and bites into the burger.

Last edited by WolffeHeart678 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 am

Top piles his plate high once more with all matter of food, paying special attention to the fried eggplant .
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:34 am

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't know how, but this place makes the best burgers I've ever had. How is the eggplant?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 am

Top is at this point too busy feeding his face to answer, but gives a small pause to give a thumbs up at Wolffes question, before returning to his joyful gorging.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

"Haha, I don't blame ya. The food here is amazing. I'll be right back."

Wolffe gets up and gets some eggplant to try.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:48 am

Top just continues devouring everything on his place, being careful not to spill any onto the table or any other nearby students.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 am

Wolffe comes back to the table with a plate full of fried eggplant.

"You were right. This stuff is delicious!" Wolffe starts to scarf down the eggplant in handfuls.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 am

Wolffe sees a student standing by himself at the entrance and waves him over.

"Hey, there's a spot over here!"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:56 am

Top looked up from his plate as he heart Wolffe shout to someone, and looks over to see who he is waving to
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:08 am

"No problem. I'm Wolffe Preto, and my friend next to me is... well, I'm sure he can introduce himself."

Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:10 am

As the newcomer sits down, Top springs up and tips his hat.

"I am Top, A traveler and tramp. I go where the wind takes me, hot and cold, dry and damp. I came to this school to learn how to fight, so along with my fellow hunters, we can protect what is right."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:11 am

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 am

"Ah. Defending your village is a great reason to be here. I'm just here to try to help get rid of evil and inequality in the world. Well, welcome to the table."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:28 am

"So, what are you eating Orion?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 am

Top sits back down and begins focusing, his eyes glowing green once again as he activates his semblance once more. The world around him is felt through his second sight, and he feels out the aura of everyone around him, looking further and further he finds so very many and so diverse

" a rainbow of minds
both old and new, together
right here in one place"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next