RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Wolffe steps off of the airship and looks at the great building in front of him.

So this is Beacon, huh. More than I expected to be honest...

He switches on his favorite song and walks over to a bench and sits down, while he tries to remember what was where.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:36 am

The glare of the sun temporarily blinds Virgil as he gets off the airship. His face bears the faintest traces of surprise as he beholds the number of people around, some mingling with each other while some apparently lost, and the great building before him.

Beacon... No surprise there.

He heads over to one of the benches and just takes in the scenery around him, his face still as blank as it was earlier, but his mind now racing around the thought that he had finally gotten into Beacon.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:07 am

Watching Lugh walk through the sea of people was surprisingly funny, Argent trying to contain his chuckling. As he sat down at the table, a heaping plate of wings and sandwiches in his hands, Argent felt the table shift slightly in his direction, only adding to his growing laughter.

All in good fun.

"Small world indeed." Argent replied, his shoulders still shaking lightly. "So how ya been since we destroyed that dock?"

Taking some leftover bread from his sandwiches, Argent uses it to swipe a wing from Lugh's plate, wary of the dreaded sticky fingers.

I little more salt than spice, but ok.

"From what I remember, someone still owes my winnings from that." He adds, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:25 am

A few more minutes pass idly as Virgil decides to explore a little more. He gets up and heads up the steps into the grand building, barely glancing at anyone around him. He walks aimlessly until he finds the cafeteria, where he decides to get some food to pass the time.

He finds a table recently vacated by other newcomers, and sets his food down. He starts digging in and looking around at the faces around him, all of whom were enjoying the meals with their own group of friends.

Friends. It's really been a while...

He pushes the thought from his mind and gets back to picking at his food, suddenly not hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:54 am

This is pointless, I should have gotten something better

Celeste put her book away, not satisfied with the small paperback with poor writing. The title was appealing but the contents were about as interesting as tasteless mush with a hint of salt. She stood up from her position and raised her axe, letting a little sunlight pass right on the sharp end creating a glint which caused her to squint a bit. She threw the book in mid-air and then quickly cut it in half with her axe, she then activated the flame and with one more swing she singed the remaining halves to ashes. A couple of eyes were on her now, she probably shouldn't have done that in public but a book as bad as that shouldn't exist in the first place. A couple more students pass by and Celeste merely just puts her Jabberwocky  away and starts walking across the courtyard, trying to find something more interesting to do.

Maybe I should try making some real friends, all my old ones didn't exist in the first place

Just as she thinks about her dreams she lets out a huge sigh.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 am

Time passes and Virgil eventually stomachs his food. He gets up and heads for the hallways when he overhears some students talking about something in the courtyard.

"... didn't even see her draw it. One second, everything's normal, and another, the book's in ashes."

Draw what? By who? This got Virgil curious, and seeing that he had nothing else to do, he made his way down to the courtyard to see what all the fuss was about.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am

IC:

Another airship.

More students.

More insects.

More ignorance.

Junis stomached the thought with ease as he walked through the courtyard. It was a confusing aspect of Beacon Life that he found he'd never been able to find the answer to: Why were so many students always so late? It was as thought courses meant nothing to them; did they, like, have their holidays moved forwards alongside everything else?

It was confusing enough that for once, Junis had given up trying to understand. Something else could help answer why people seemed to be late - and it was the simple fact that people were different. Some people were better than others. Some people are just worse.

As he walked, hands in pockets, a sudden movement caught his eyes, which began to follow a mid-air book as it had a soft lull at the apex of it's throw. A book, which was then immediately cleaved in half by a black-blue blur which then erupted into a red hot fire as it continued on it's arc, cutting through the book once again to burn the remaining pieces into black ashes.

Junis' eyes followed the weapon to the girl with the long, jet black hair - Celeste - and decided that, at that point in time, he didn't like her.

What a waste. What a show-off. What a ####.

As she walked away, Junis pushed forwards through the air with his palm, towards the battle axe that was now situated on Celeste's back. And his Semblance flared in response, a magnetic pulse slamming forwards into the axe and forcing it 'forwards'. It was nothing painful, but enough to surprise and knock the girl off balance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Lugh didn't mind Argent when he took a buffalo wing, though he had a different insight on Argent's opinion regarding the match a few weeks ago. He then had a large grin.

"Oh~ Dude! If I remember correctly, you tripped and I would've impaled you, but you would've been dead, so I didn't!"
, he said as he takes a bite of the buffalo wing and then he added, "And I couldn't just let a guy like that trick those two girls!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:56 pm

I might as well get something to eat. I am pretty hungry.

He gets up and walks over to the cafeteria and grabs a cheeseburger and soda.

Hmmm... Where should I sit. I don't know anyone...
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Daisy saw the student look at her then back to his food Well, he doesn't look friendly she thought to herself. She then gave up on trying to grab his attention.

Daisy then saw Wolffe looking for a seat, she looked around seeing if she could see one for him, she couldn't so she shuffled along the bench and started waving at him trying to grab his attention to show him the empty seat.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Wolffe notices Daisy.

She seems nice. It couldn't hurt to make some friends.

Wolffe walks over to Daisy's bench and sits down.

Hi. I'm... uh... I'm Wolffe. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Evan looked up as he saw another student head towards them. No. No. No nononononono! He thought, as another student came to sit next to them. It was bad enough being forced to sit next to another person. At least she hadn't tried to ask any questions. When he introduced himself, Evan nodded, and put on a smile. "Nice to meet you too" He said, making an effort to be nice.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Celeste felt a sudden push against her back, right where her axe was, it surprised her enough to knock her off balance but she managed to regain composure.

Bloody hell, what was that?

She looked around to see if anyone could've possibly pushed her but no one was nearby, as usual people avoided her not only because of what she just did but most of the time because she doesn't like being pushed around, both metaphorically and literally. She caught sight of a student wearing black with his hand extended but she lost sight of him in the mass of students passing by.

I'm pretty sure no one pushed me, but that boy, something about him just gives me goosebumps

She continued along her stroll, throwing her hair back while again ignoring reality.

Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Um... Can I ask who you are?

I really hope I'm not intruding on these two. I'd hate to make enemies on the first day at a new school. Wolffe's thoughts
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Daisy rummaged through her school bag, pulling out her usual items of books, some spare clothes and .50 rounds. With a joyous look on her face she finally found what she was looking for. She pulled out one of her school books and showed it to Wolffe. On the top in bold letters it read "Daisy Dunkelman".
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Daisy. It's very nice to meet you.

I wonder why Daisy showed me her books to introduce herself... Hmmm...

Wolffe turns to Evan

May I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Evan looked up, not quite sure who the new boy was talking to, but the girl had pulled out a book with her name on it. That was her greeting? That wasn't normal. But Evan wasn't interested in that much. Then the new kid turned to him, asking his name. "Evan Griffiths."He said simply, not wanting to give away any more information than would be required.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 pm

It's nice to meet you Evans.

Wolffe smiles, because he feels like he has finally found some friends. He then turns to Daisy.

So... Why are you here at Beacon?
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Daisy thought for a moment How can I explain this... Wait, I know She then got out her pen, which was strangely hanging out the side of one of her ammo boxes. She then got her school book and flipped through the pages until she found a clean one, she then wrote down on it "To kill monsters, and train my skills for future purposes."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Ok. That's a good reason.

Hmmm... Maybe she lost her voice... It's happened to me before. I'm sure it'll wear off after awhile. At least I have finally found a friend... hopefully.

Wolffe turns to Evans

What about you Evans? Why are you here a Beacon?
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Evan looked over at the Wolffe. "My name, is Evan. Not Evans." he said, before realising how anti social that sounded. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so rude. I'm at Beacon for the reason that most people come here, to learn to fight and become a hunter." He said, putting a smile on his face, although it wasn't completely genuine.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh, sorry Evan. I'm just nervous meeting new people. And it's ok. That is the reason most people come here, isn't it. Hmmm... Well, I'm here because I want to help stop all the injustice in the world, even though my parents didn't want me to...
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Throughout the entire trip, Top had lacked the capacity to stop talking, the garish and clownish young man constantly moving about, taking in every inch of the airship and all the fellow students aboard. He must have attempted to talk to 20 or more individuals, breaking the ice with everything from jokes to his rhymes. Top knew not what any of them thought of him, with the eye not having had a chance to effect anyone yet, he knew he still had a chance to make friends...maybe.

The young Jester had looked on with excitement and wonder at the new school, looking so much more regal than the combat school he had trained at. Simply approaching had brought memories of his lifetime of fighting, he had been training for this moment his whole life, and did not even know it.

Like an off color parade, Top dashed about the grounds, inspecting with outward glee the new place he would be staying, before noticing many students heading to the cafeteria. Although still getting used to the idea of receiving food without hunting it, Top decided to whet his appetite and sample the local quinine, with such thoughts, the garishly dressed young man burst in and quickly surveyed the land, and the people within.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Wolffe takes a bite out of his burger.

Mmmmmm. It's been awhile since I've had a good burger. What are you guys having?
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:29 pm

As Sclav walks out of the airship he looks around, fixing his jacket and trying to avoid the eyes of the other initiates. The chains dragging behind the faunus made a clanging noise against each link and the concrete.

"So this is Beacon up close? Impressive." he spoke out lout to himself, a small habit he tended to do. Sclav stopped to stare at the large central building with unblinking reptilian eyes. "Definitely an upgrade from my previous residence." he chuckled and crossed his arms, the tips of his fingers brushing against some scales on each.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Wolffe sees Sclav from the bench.

HEY! OVER HERE!

Wolffe is smiling and waving Sclav over.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Virgil wanders through the slowly dispersing crowd, heading for the apparent corner of the courtyard they were coming from.

As he gets closer, he sees a girl with a huge battle axe on her back stumble, but quickly regain her composure. Was she the one who caused the drama earlier? He decides he has nothing to lose in finding out and slowly makes his way over to where she was.

"Uh. Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next