RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Wolffe sees Sclav from the bench.

HEY! OVER HERE!

Wolffe is smiling and waving Sclav over.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Virgil wanders through the slowly dispersing crowd, heading for the apparent corner of the courtyard they were coming from.

As he gets closer, he sees a girl with a huge battle axe on her back stumble, but quickly regain her composure. Was she the one who caused the drama earlier? He decides he has nothing to lose in finding out and slowly makes his way over to where she was.

"Uh. Hey there."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Top tore through the croud to get to the food, whatever was going through his offbeat mind, it certainly was not any care over what the others thought of him, as he skidded to a stop looking on at all the food available in the cafeteria

"OOO this WILL be fun, it makes me happy inside. Now this chow is going for a nice little ride, HAHA!"

top immediately garbed a plate and began piling it high with all he could lay his gloved hands on, hither and yon, moving so fast he looked like a blur of color
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Once the crowd had thinned out, Solomon wrapped the chain of Distrugere around his right forearm and slung the ball over his shoulder with such ease as to make it seem weightless. With a hefty sigh, he stood up and began to make his way off the airship. As he exited, the loud clang of chains caught his attention. He looked over at the source of the noise to see a reptilian Faunus not far from where he stood. Is that...no, don't get your hopes too high. Though, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Solomon approached the boy. "Excuse me, sir. Pardon me for asking, but what is your name?" he questioned the Faunus as he tapped him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Sclav heard someone call for him and he looked over, tilting hi head. "Me?" he asked before starting to walk over. Just then someone tapped his shoulder, making him turn. When asked his name the second eyelids blinked in confusion. "Uhm, no problem I'm Sclav."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Wolffe sees Sclav is talking to somebody else.

Oh, I'd hate to be rude. I'll just wait to see if he noticed after he's done talking to that other person.

Wolffe stops waving, but continues to eat his cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Solomon froze as he heard that name. Sclav. Too uncommon a name to be a coincidence. Too unlikely a reunion to be true.

"Brother...." he quietly muttered. Realizing his jump in logic, he quickly back peddled. "Erm, I mean, Muncitor, right? Sclav Muncitor?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Sclav tilted his head, nodding slowly. "Uhm, yeah. Have we met before? I don't think so. I'm pretty good with faces." Looking up at the large boy, he chuckled. "And I think I would remember you." It did seem odd that he knew Sclav's name, but he had done a lot of work on the streets. Maybe it just got around.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Solomon's eyes lit up with a fervor unseen in years. As much as he wanted to eagerly embrace his long lost kin, Solomon thought it best to restrain himself before explaining the situation. "We have met, though I doubt you remember much; I barely remember anything about you, as well. My name is Solomon. Solomon Muncitor. I'm your older brother by one year." he explained with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Satisfied with his chosen meal, Top looked around for a place to sit. Seeing an open space, he sat down next to a tall thin boy with black hair and immediately began devouring the large helping he had prepared, with glee.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Wolffe finishes his burger and sees Top sit down next to him.

Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you. May I ask you your name?
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 pm

His eyes narrowed in confusion. Knowing he was from a family of twelve children Sclav knew it wasn't too unbelievable. "Really?" was all he could think to say. "Uhm, hi Solomon." Shifting awkwardly, Sclav couldn't figure out how to react.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Top looks up from his copious quantity of food and looks over at the boy he sat next to, finding that he was being spoken to, Top was overjoyed.

"I am Top Eugene Spiegel, I come from afar. I have traveled there to here, and without even a car. I come here to Beacon to learn to hunt, and of the Grims fury, I hope not to bare the brunt."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 pm

So, he speaks in an odd way. It is a little confusing, but I'll get used to it,, I'm sure.

Well, hi Top. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Wolffe Preto, but you can just call me Wolffe. You came to learn to hunt and learn about Grimms, huh? I came here to try to make the world a better place.

Wolffe smiles because he feels like he just met a new friend.

Do you normally eat this much?
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 pm

"When I was but a small lad full of health but not joy, I was forced to flee a broken home, leaving behind possessions and toys. But in the wilds I learned to hunt and hunt so well I did, I've eaten more and more to fuel my inner fire, as I grew up from being a kid."

As Top spoke, he made a flexing motion with his arm, showing off both the muscular definition gained from a lifetime in the wilderness, and a few scars gained the same way.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Wow. That's impressive. I actually ran away from home too, but I didn't do it because my home was broken. I ran away because my parents just sat by and watched as the world was destroyed slowly.

He appears to talk in rhymes. He also seems really nice, and he can clearly hold his own in a fight. I really hope we'll be friends.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

"A heroes heart within you, you say? sure as black hair adorns you, Yea? As that is no Toupee, I pray? No way."

"So happy am I to find a friend, after so long my loneliness may yet end. A name may I ask of you as not to start a guessing trend?"

as top spoke, he tipped his funny hat, causing the bells to jingle and letting his long, blue hair loose, his shabby yet colorful cloths and unkempt hair and scarred body making him look somewhere between a jester and a wild man.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:04 am

Of course. I'm Wolffe Preto. It's great to meet you Top. I'm glad to find a friend too. My only other friend is despised by most of humanity, and he couldn't come to Beacon...

Wolffe offers his hand to shake Top's.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:12 am

Top suddenly pulls the hat down to hide his eyes as the smile leaves his face and his voice becomes more rough and growling

"Your friend, he is a Faunus, isn't he? Doesn't it just turn your stomach...how they are treated? Most humans even in abject poverty live comfortably. They cant appreciate the pain and desperation that one being oppressed feels. It is like the whole world looks down on you. "

pulling his hat back up, his smile returns and he speaks in a happy voice again

"Besides, they have such cute ears and fluffy tails, I am surprised prejudice against their kind still prevails."

Top takes Wolffes hand and shakes.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 am

That was... interesting. But he's right.

You're right. My friend is a wolf faunus, and he helped me make my weapons. I even named them after him, the Loup Garras. I agree. It's terrible how they are treated. I don't think the new White Fang leader is helping either. Violence has never solved anything, except for the Grimm problem.

Wolffe smiles at his new friend.

You mentioned that I'm your first friend? Why is that?
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:22 am

Tops smile droops once again as he motions to his shirtless chest, what had appeared to be a tattoo of an eye shape with a swirl in the center

"Tiz the mark of a demon, that is what they said. The day I was born, Grandfather wanted me dead. Mother saved me but not from his hate. And thanks to this stigma, loneliness was my fate. I know not why and I know not how, but the eye effects people around me somehow. I always hope I am not to late, when those around me begin to hate. Be it they fear that maybe I really am, the son of something diabolic? Or is it something deeper and darker, with this mark, the eye of madness, as they call it."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am

OOC: Wolffe, do you ever plan on using quotation marks? :3

Also, @Xarias, I highly doubt there's enough people for Junis to get lost in the crowds. This isn't the first arrival, but the fourth. But whatever.

(:annoyedatyouignoringJunis'interaction:)

IC:

Huh. Junis snorted as Celeste turned around, glanced at him for a moment before her gaze drifted elsewhere as she picked herself up and walked away. Good.

It wasn't every day that he found amusement out of that. The average bully usually did what he did out of insecurity. Junis was anything but. Yet, in a way, it was just an ecstatic satisfaction to see others just beneath you. And while he wasn't a bully in the traditional sense, Junis loved to see others be beneath him. Especially those who seemed to think the world of themselves - like the ones sitting and conversing on a nearby bench - to be specific, Top and Wolffe. Of course, Junis knew not of their name, but neither did he care enough.

Without stopping in his stride across the pavement of Beacon, he focused his mind upon the metal supports that held the wooden planks of the bench, and with a release of his aura created a magnetic pulse upon it. The upper piece was pushed backwards while the front slid forwards and up in an almost levitating, godlike manner, and the bench fell backwards.

There was no more than a twitch upon his lips, but it was satisfaction for Junis all the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am

Wolffe's eyes open wide in suprise as he finds himself falling onto the ground.

"Ow. Are you ok Top?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

Top moves with surprising speed, as if having sensed the benches fall a split second early, signified by his eyes briefly glowing green, he throws himself into a handstand on table, supporting himself with one arm as his head looks upside down behind where he had been sitting, one hand acting as a visor above his eyes in a scouting position, looking for whoever had done such a thing, but talking to no one in particular.

"O what a pity and what a let down, your childish pranks wont work on a clown!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:37 am

"Wow, Top. How'd you know that would happen?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 am

Top looks down (up) at Wolffe on the ground

"Tiz, my friend, my semblance. a little trick called Clairvoyance. Whoever made the table shake, made one quite notable mistake. My power is strongest when I am calm and focused. But he would not know that, at least I guess."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Wow. That's really cool. That semblance sounds really helpful. Mine just makes it that I basically don't exist, as long as my enemy can't see me directly."

Wolffe smiles and get's back up.

"But what happened to your food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next