RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziplock80

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Matt returns the smile to Kai. "Yeah, that's one great thing about being a faunus, is that we can always count on each other." Matt sighs as he thinks about his own history. "My story? Well, I'm a half-faunus, which is why I only have a tail. My mom was a wolf faunus, and my dad was one of the rare people who would even think about marrying a faunus back in the day. When I was born, my family moved to the edge of the Forever Fall forest to escape all the hate they were getting. I lived there until I got accepted to Signal, then eventually Beacon. Though I've had to keep my faunus heritage a secret. I want people to judge me for who I am, not the fact that I have a tail." Matt's ears perk up and he looks towards the source of the scream, Trixie. "What the-" She hits the water and Matt stares at the huge splash she makes.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Zwei foot felt funny in the sand it didn't matter at least he would finally get to relax for once. On his side he held a backpacked filled with beach things along with food and a camera. "Well maybe I can finally take ot easy!". On that note he began setting up his towel and things of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Kai nodded, "A tail must be pretty easy to hide." She said, "I've been protected by the Order's Headmaster since I was a kid, so I was spared the worst of the discrimination. That's not to say I didn't have to deal with it, but probably not on the level that most faunus did. She paused for a moment, Come to think of it, I don't know anything about Vale. "Are people here normally accepting of faunus?" She chose to ignore the girl who had come flying in from over their heads, too caught up in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Zwei quickly removed the camera and began taking photos randomly until his lens lands on Trixie. It was an accident but he was glad there was no flash. On that he would stow his camera away and approach Trixie "Having a good day I see" he laughs under his mask a little.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Matt looks back at Kai. "Yeah, I do feel lucky sometimes. It's been relatively easy to hide it. I still had a fair bit of racism, like you, but I lived pretty far from most people, so it wasn't bad." Matt thinks about her question for a second. "It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, and I haven't seen any discrimination at Beacon so far. I'm not that knowledgeable about the general feeling of Vale, though. It's definitely a lot better from when my mom lived in Vale. What does the Kyronic Order think about Vale?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Zwei was unaware that he was even wearing his mask. He wore it so much it was like a second skin. Normally he wouldnt remove it but Trixie was there and he felt more at ease with her. "Oh uh...sorry!" He quickly removed it without a moments hesitaton and shoved it into his bag. He felt the cool breeze on his face and the sun hitting his face and after a moment he relaxed. "So whats up? Anything new happen?" He asked while shifting to check of people were staring.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Kaitlin fell off her tube, because...

Whoa... didn't think he had a face under his mask... just a huge mouth
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Deciding that she would try to have some fun, Aoife would have ditched Lilliana and Connla in town to go to the beach. Wearing a simple two piece, she would have left her weapons behind to relax in the sand, the two ribbons in her hair staying firmly on to hide her cat ears as she starts covering herself with sand.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm

On the pale comment Zwei looked at his own body for several seconds. He was more pale than a corpse was. A look of defeat spread across his face for a moment before he was asked a question and given a slight nudge. His quickly stopped shifting and began looking Trixie in the eyes. He suddenly felt more at ease than before but he was slightly on edge still. "For your information I came here to have fun!....I never thought about tanning" he looked at his pale skin and laughed a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Equinox slowly trotting down the beach, Aphelion had his shirt wrapped around his neck, revealing his chest, quite clearly engraved by Aoife. He would be looking at the calm ocean while he sat on his horse, drinking a cold beer in the meanwhile and, for the moment, not noticing anyone else.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaitlin is chuckling at Zwei, back on her tube.

She wants for you to say something, Zwei....
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 pm

"About Vale?" She said, then thought a moment, Aside from being a bunch of stuck up cowards? "The way we see most of the world, really, indifferent. The Order isn't allowed to side with one kingdom or another, so we remain diplomatically neutral." She explained, "There are probably students like me going to each of the four kingdoms, as we can't treat one kingdom better then any other." She reached up to her neck, fiddling idly with the small pendent around her neck that showed the symbol of the Order shining in the sunlight. "Even though some...no...most of its members are misguided, the Order is my family." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:17 pm

To be honest Zwei couldn't get his mind off her bikini ( And Trixie herself) but he normally wasnt really the type to say his compliments out loud. She seemed rather upset by the looks of it....he figured there to be no harm in a compliment."I like your bikini it makes you look even more beautiful" Zwei tried and failed to keep a poker face as his embarrament showed. I hope she  actually wanted a compliment and wasnt just toying with me i might die of embarrasment if it was a joke. He was obviously worried that it might have beem overkill and would make it awkward between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Matt nods in understanding. "Yeah, I guess it makes sense to try to stay on everyone's good sides." Matt looks at Kai's pendant as she plays with it. That symbol means a lot of things to a lot of people, some good, some bad. But to her it means family. "I know where you're coming from. A lot of my dad's siblings broke contact with him after he married my mom, and most of my mom's family were killed by anti-faunus extremists. All we had was each other, and we were what got us through all the hate and hard times." Matt shakes his head and smiles. "But enough about sad memories. Let's just be thankful for all the good things, like the fact that you're coming to Beacon!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Kaitlin laughs really hard but falls off her tube again.

WAHAHAHAHA SO CHEESY
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Zwei blushed a little as his cheek was pinched. He still didnt understand his apparent nickname but hey a nickname is a nickname right? He still smiled as bright as Trixie did. "Its nice to relax for once eh?" He laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Zwei watches Trixie for a moment curious about what she was doing before being asked...or ordered to sit with her. He saw no real problem in it though and did as she asked and sat beside her still curious as to why she wanted to sit here. He decided to allow her to speak instead of saying anything he just gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Indigo crosses her arms and pouts. "I wouldn't have had to panic if you didn't try to drown me! And don't hug me, I'm mad at you now."

Victoria stops at the edge of the water, scowling slightly. She thumbed the button of her shorts idly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Kaitlin is swimming when she passes a white haired girl pouting and waves to her.

"Hiii!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Drake smiles, just a little and steps up to Victoria, leaning in close to press a kiss to her lips, trying very hard to soothe her. He knew her temperament and he knew how awkward this was for them both...and as such sacrifices had to be made.

"It's not that bad...well, mostly not. Apart from the fact I sink like a rock." He shrugs at that, shucking the shirt off, now bare chested and covered in far too many scars for his own good. He perhaps could have been more self conscious about that but it was never his way to do so. Obviously one who kept himself in shape, toned and carved, though slender in his build.

"Just promise not to test my sinking abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next