RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Empty
PostSubject: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 am

Vanille walked down the halls of beacon excited that she was actually able to apply and get in. She began to hum as she approached the door to her new dorm. She looked at the plaque above it and said, "Well this is it..." She took a deep breath in and then pushed the door open. She saw no one at first glance and she shrugged saying to seemingly no one, "Is...um anyone home?" She gently placed her bags and rolling suitcase down next to the door and went over to sit on the bed and test to see if it was comfy or not. "I thought they would all be here....are they trying to avoid me?" Vanille sighed trying to avoid her depressive state but it was closing in fast.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:09 pm

It only took around ten minutes for everyone's favorite masked meanie came around to the dorm room. He fumbled around with the lock for a minute before finally opening the door and entering. He assumed he was alone at this time of day as he usually was and unhooked his blade from his waist and tossed it carelessly to the floor and removed some ammo for his revolver and tossed it into his corner of the room. He had been training most of the day and was too tired to care. Afterward he flopped onto his bed and closed his eyes without noticing Vanille.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Vanille noticed someone enter the room after she heard the lock 'jiggle'. She looked up at the door and noticed it was someone familiar...it was Aeden's friend Zui? Zeppelin? Zero? ZWEI! She remembered being frightened of him and was about to hide under the bed when she straightened herself up and decided not to be a scaredy cat. She looked at him as he walked over to the bed not even noticing her. She also remembered her sister Liz's name for him....Mr.Masks... She walked over to Zwei as he lay on the bed and she sat down next to him. She poked him lightly on the mask and said, "Hello, mister Zwei?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

"Zeppelin's" eyes would open to being prodded and the sound of a girls voice. For a moment he assumed he has fallen asleep and was dreaming before scratching the inside of his palm with this thumb discreetly to realize that it was reality. Why Vanille was in his dorm room and more-so prodding his face was beyond him but he was too tired to freak out or raise any objections. He gave a faint smile as he blinked his eyes a few times and sat up. "Long time no see Vanille" he spoke in a groggy voice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Vanille gave a slight smile at Zwei and 'booped' him. She said, "Hello Zwei-sama!" She smiled as she came up with the new respective and that everyone on her team would get one. Zwei would be Zwei-sama! She stood up and walked over to her bed. She took out her device from her bag and took a picture sending it to her mom, Zoey. She captioned it saying, "My dorm and team! <3" She looked at Zwei-sama saying, "So did you hear I'm a part of your team now? And that I'm the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 pm

"Zwei-sam-" he was cut off by Vanille suddenly taking a picture and ignoring him. This girl seemed to have limitless amounts of energy already but for whatever reason it made him smile a little. Of course his smile quickly gave way to confusion with the news. "Wha-....New team-leader?" Zwei was visibly bummed at the loss of Dante but he tried to hide it (and failed) "Welcome to the team Vanille!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm

"Thank you Zwei-sama! It's good to be here withou Aeden standing over me." She sighed and sat back down on the bed as she began to feel tired and she yawned. She said, "I'm going to go take a shower and take a nap, don't worry I won't use all the hot water." She said trying not to be sarcastic. She walked into the bathroom not taking a pair of clothes with her.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

"Alright then.." Zwei gave a small chuckle "How about that?" he said under his breath before yanking up his blankets and climbing back into his bed once again to rest his head on his pillow. He would close his eyes and attempt to sleep but fail due to all the excitement that just occurred despite his tired state. Of course that didn't stop him from resting his eyes and appearing like he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Vanille walks into the shower visually and mentally feeling relaxed. She stays in for about 30 minutes using about a years worth of hot water. She washes everything and does her hair. She gets out dries off and blow drys her hair. She drops her towel and steps out into the dorm thinking she'll walk out into the safety and comfort of her room. She began to slowly walk over to her bed when she realized that she was in her dorm...at Beacon...she stood still blushing heavily and said, "Zwei-sama! D-Don't look at me! I'm indecent!" She tries to cover herself but doesn't do too much of a good job.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Zwei being himself did not look away for several seconds before realizing what he was doing and who he was looking at. His face quickly turned a bright shade of red which was even visible behind his mask as he attempted to turn around and instead rolled over and flopped out of his bed along with his blankets on a heap in the floor with his face covered by one of the many blankets.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 pm

Vanille stands for the most part covering her vital areas. She stands shaking in place, unable to move still blushing a bright red (Vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top Very Happy). She points to the corner and says to Zwei, "G-get me some clothes from m-my suitcase Z-Zwei-sama...p-please..." She thinks in her mind she will never be respected in the eyes of Zwei again but she was 'probably' wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Zwei managed to untangle himself from his mess of blankets and nearly turned to look at Vanille before shuffling over to the corner attempting to minimize making eye contact with Vanille. He managed to make it to the suitcase even in the soul crushingly awkward atmosphere. He shuffled through the suitcase and wasn't sure to smile or feel bad for Vanille when he saw all that was left in the suitcase was a bikini pictures of Liz. Of course the photos of Liz caught his eye and he wouldn't deny he was surprised that they were related in some way. But of course Zwei had a mission as be shuffled backward until he lightly bumped into Vanille and handed the clothes to her from behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Vanille shuddered with embarrassment as she looked at Zwei coming over. She lost her balance as he bumped into her and she fell over. There was about 5 second time period where any spectators would have a full view of her as she scrambled to grab the sheets from Zwei's bed. She wrapped the comforter around her and picked up the bikini. She then remembered the rest of her clothing was bein delivered on a different aircraft that departed an hour later. She sighed and dressed herself under the blanket and then came out looking at Zwei with a red face. She said, "T-try not to stare Zwei-sama!" She walked over to the suitcase and took out the pictures of Liz looking at them. "This reminds me Zwei-sama, have you met a scientist by the name of Elizabeth? Or Liz? And her 'sidekick' Nexus?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Zwei nodded "I wont stare" or I will try not to at least. After a moment Zwei picked up his weapon and leaned it against the wall carefully before returning to Vanille and listening to her. He have a small laugh and patted her head for no reason before speaking "I have most certainly met Liz! Nexus too!...rather curious but still nice"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 pm

Vanille looks at Zwei with a surprised expression on her face. She gave one of her exceedingly rare smiles and said, "Really!? If you don't mind me asking, where did you meet my brother and sister?" She jumped up and down in excitement as she thought about where or how her Zwei-sama met her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Zwei sat down on his now ruined bed once again and smiled to Vanille under his mask. He patted the empty spot on the bed beside him if she needed to sit after the...indecent. "Well Vanille it all began long ago when I decided to take a trip and who else was leading the expedition and we got talking and we ended up getting to know each other" Zwei of course cut himself off before cotinuing "Brother and sister?" He saw a little resemblance between them but remembered not to stare after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:28 am

Vanille stood up and took a seat on the bed next to Zwei. She looked down at herself and she poked her tummy wishing she had some clothes that provided more 'protection'. She said, "Yes, they're my brother and sister, my mom and dad are at home room right now. I also had a sister named Cherry-chan...she was so beautiful..." A single tear appeared in Vanille's eyes and she wiped it away remembering her times with her deceased sister.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 am

Zwei somehow remained unaware of Vanilles obvious sadness and instead tilted his head to the side with an innocent look on his face (in his eyes more like). Had most of his alcohol not been stolen or drank already he would have offered a drink by now but instead got up and handed a small bottle of water to Vanille before sitting back down again next to her. "Was beautiful? What happened to Cherry?" he asked with concern showing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Vanille looks at Zwei with an expression that would make any normal person sad. She said in a slow weary voice, "Well, she's my older sister that died when I was younger. Since mom was always away she took care of me and was basically another mommy. One day she was found out by some hotshot modeling agent and she left for awhile. She began modeling and she stopped visiting home. She was making so much money...I knew she still cared though because she always sent us half of what she made. One day...I received a letter to come and visit her at her new cape one the beach. When I arrived I was so overjoyed that I swung the door open to find a terrible surprise...Cherry-sama was dead... The murderer had some sort of sound gauntlet on and some explosive mines strapped to his back. He had a smile that could tranquilize anyone... I- I didn't know what to do so I fought him... After I was defeated and near death, he whispered in my ear... 'Names Kalius, don't forget it...' Then he walked away and out the door. I was found by the police later in the afternoon and was taken to he hospital for extreme medical care...mommy said I was all cut up and my ear was bleeding...anyways that's the story... Everyone stopped talking about her after she died but I didn't...I went back to her home and took her weapon...it was broken but still worked... She points to her sound gauntlet, Sennari, on her left wrist and continues, "And so I forged Sennari from the remains of her weapon and vowed to kill this Kalius guy the same exact way he killed Cherry-sama..." Vanille begins to sob a bit and hugs her Zwei-sama.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Even while Vanille told her story Zwei's own eyes began to redden a little but only for a minute before she reached the name of the killer "Kalius". The redness in his eyes left as soon as it came as was replaced by a more a far more upset expression that he wore under his mask but did not show though visually. Every time he heard the name tragedy always seemed to follow. He was not upset anger-wise but his chest felt like it was made of lead. Inside his mind he vowed to himself that he would not allow himself to die or allow anyone else close to him get hurt before Kalius was taken care of by him. To respond to Vanille's hug for comfort he returned it to her gently and lightly patted her on the back until she seemed like she was ready to let go.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Vanille let go with a frown still on her face and a few leftover tears. She stood up and said, "Sorry zi mad everything depressing and all, wait! I know what can cheer us up!" Vanille skips over to her suitcase and unzips it. She pulls out a brightly colored pillow shaped like a cupcake with a smiley face on it. She poked it and it surprisingly responded with, "Ouch, Vanilla-chan, please don't poke me there." She laughed and said teasingly, "Silly Cupcake-Kun!" She walked it over to Zwei and handed the pillow to him. She whispered in his ear, "Squish him...it make him like you..." Vanille says out loud, "Zwei-Sama, this is Cupcake-Kun! Cupcake-Kun, this is my Zwei-Sama!" The pillow responds by saying, "Who is this masked devil? Oh, this is the legendary Zwei-Sama you were fantasizing about in your sleep!" Vanille rubbed the back of her neck and said, "I-I don't know what your talking about a Cupcake-Kun...." She said this while blushing a bright shade of rose.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 pm

He couldnt help but smile at the sight of the cute-looking pillow Vanille produced from her suitcase. That is until the pillow was poked and actually spoke back to her. "Hi" he said to the pillow not expecting a response before being told to squish the pillow. Not wanting to dissapoint his new leader he gave the pillow a firm but not too tight squish. Although he did stop after hearing about Vanille apparent dreams about him. He took note of that to keep in mind. But of course a smile spread across his face quickly "Vanille? is this true?" He couldn't help but tease the cute girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Vanille's expression becomes the one of an 'embarrassed schoolgirl'. She blushed even brighter and said, "N-No! I totally didn't dream about you kissing me or anything!" This was an obvious and easy to see through lie, but since it was Vanille, she didn't know that. As Cupcake-Kun is squeezed it says, "Good boy, listen to your master Vanilla-chan and squeeze me...it feels so good...thank you for that...I think we'll get along well..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

His smirk grew a little bit as his face grew rather red under his mask as he squeezed Cupcake-kun a little more. Was she really having dreams of me like that? his face grew redder with the thought but he continued to tease. "Vanille, you are obviously lying...so why not just tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Vanille looked at Zwei with a bright red face saying, "O-okay I admit it...I was dreaming of you kissing me..." She sits down on the bed looking at Cupcake-Kun with a displeased look. She looks at Zwei seeing how he I'll react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next