RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 am

Water. His mortal enemy. He somewhat ducks down at Victoria's glare and then realises he's going to have to point out the obvious. He takes a deep breath, keeping her in his arms, or more accurately keeping her arms lowered so she doesn't use them to cause him bodily harm.

"You do realise...that going into the water involves...not wearing those clothes, right?" He coughs just a little at that, realising it would apply to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 am

A playful smile touched the edge of Kai's lips, "I see how it is..." She said, pretending to turn around before slapping the water with her hand, splashing water at the boy and laughing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Matt dodges the splash by ducking underwater. He comes back up and shakes the water off with a big smile. Oh, it's on! He laughs as he playfully splashes her back with water.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Kai squealed like a pup as the water caught her in the face. She laughed as she pulled her arms back and splashed him back, displacing a larger amount of water than should have been possible for a girl of her size, but she was certainly no normal girl. Her eyes shined with laughter, It's been too long since I had fun like this. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Matt tries to block the water coming at him, but there is no use as he gets soaked by the sheer amount of water. He laughs, enjoying himself very much. Faunus really know how to have fun. I don't spend enough time with other faunus. Matt dives underwater and swims over to Kai. When he is right in front of her he pops out of the water, bringing a lot of water with him. He laughs, bringing down all the water on top of her.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Aeden stands at the edge of the beach. Those who looked at him would hardly recognize him. Instead of his usual black attire and hood, Aeden is wearing nothing but black trunks and flip flops. He stands triumphantly as if he made some sort of accomplishment by not wearing his battle gear. He does however still have Frost Fang in a waterproof cover. "Ah the beach this time no giant snakes so its going to be a blast. You ready Lucina?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Kaitlin is now in the water in a tube with a pina colada in her hand sipping.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Lucina stand next to Aeden in her bikini. "Nothing but fun today. No near death experiences!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Aeden smiles at Lucina but avoids looking directly at her. Must not look directly at her. Too hot. Aeden holds Lucina's hand and they start walking down the beach. I think I see Shem and Indigo in the water." Aeden points toward the shore where a one figure is holding a smaller one. "Should we go say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 pm

"I think we should leave them to what they're doing. Don't want to ruin anything now don't we!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin chuckles at Aeden avoiding to look at Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Kai let out another squeal and ducked below the water. She swam under the water, popping up a few yards away, laughing, "Alright! Alright! You win!" She laughed again. She floated for a moment before saying, "I think I'm gonna head in, care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Aeden considers Lucina's words. "Yea I guess your right I know I would hate it if he interrupted us on a date." Aeden turns his head toward Lucina but catches himself. Nope. Not today. Aeden blushes and with a lack of clothing red seems to spread through a large portion of his body. "Uh how about we find our own part of the beach and go in the water. Judging by the warmth on my face some cold water will do me great.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Matt laughs and shakes the last of the water off of him. He swims over to Kai and smiles at her. I'd love to join you.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Lucina giggles and says" Trying not to look at me today? Your red all over!" Lucina and Aeden walk over to a part of the beach a little farther over.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Kai flashed a smile back and began swimming back towards the shore, getting pretty close to shore before standing up, the water just covering her knees. She shook her head once more, sending water off onto the sand, and padded up the beach towards where her stuff was. "So what brings you here today?" She asked as she spread herself out on her towel.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Matt swims to the shore with Kai, then walks to the shore and completely shakes all the water off his body. At some point his tail had come out of his pants and it was now visible. He walks with Kai to her towel and lays down next to her on the sand. "I don't know exactly, I just really like the beach. The sun, the ocean, it's all very relaxing. Plus I get to meet people like you." Matt smiles at Kai. What brought you here?
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Kai smirked at Matt's shameless flirting, "I had a few days before I had to be in school, actually." She explained, "I'm transferring to Beacon and I arrived in the city a few days early, so I've got some time to kill." And it certainly doesn't hurt to have friends. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 pm

That's weird, I go to Beacon. I guess I'll see you there. Matt smiles and looks out across the beach. He shakes out his tail instinctively to get the last of the water out of it. Where are you transferring from?
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:15 pm

I knew I should have brought at least the hood. Aeden knows that Lucina would.immediately catch any lie he told so he decides to go with the truth. "Well its only natural. A girl as beautiful as you wearing something like that? I wouldnt be able to stop staring if I looked directly at you." Aeden keeps his eyes toward the shore and walks into the water.to remove some of the red. Im surprised this water isnt boiling after I got in.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Kai glanced over, That's funny. She thought. "I was raised in the Kyronic Order, and they decided that I needed some formal teaching, and they also wanted a sort of goodwill gesture towards Vale." She explained, "Lots of politics involved, but I'm glad just to get out of that stuffy fortress." She said as she rested her head in her hands, "You don't get much relaxation in a place that raises you to fight AND has a....history of racism."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am

Matt looks back at Kai. "Oh yeah, I've heard of the Kyronic Order. I definitely remember the stories of how racist they were against faunus." A flash of anger crosses Matt's face, but it's gone in an instant and he looks happy again. "Vale must be a lot different than their fortress." As she rests her head in her hands, Matt puts his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. You're getting a chance to relax now, and it's not all work at Beacon. There's a lot of downtime too. And you don't have to worry about racism from me. Trust me, I understand you're pain." Matt looks at his tail.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 pm

"Yeah," Kai said, "Us faunus need to stick together, right?" She flashed a smile at Matt, "We face widespread racism even today, and we have to keep our heads held high." She thought a moment before asking, "So what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Matt returns the smile to Kai. "Yeah, that's one great thing about being a faunus, is that we can always count on each other." Matt sighs as he thinks about his own history. "My story? Well, I'm a half-faunus, which is why I only have a tail. My mom was a wolf faunus, and my dad was one of the rare people who would even think about marrying a faunus back in the day. When I was born, my family moved to the edge of the Forever Fall forest to escape all the hate they were getting. I lived there until I got accepted to Signal, then eventually Beacon. Though I've had to keep my faunus heritage a secret. I want people to judge me for who I am, not the fact that I have a tail." Matt's ears perk up and he looks towards the source of the scream, Trixie. "What the-" She hits the water and Matt stares at the huge splash she makes.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Zwei foot felt funny in the sand it didn't matter at least he would finally get to relax for once. On his side he held a backpacked filled with beach things along with food and a camera. "Well maybe I can finally take ot easy!". On that note he began setting up his towel and things of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next