RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Zwei arrived at the vendor and ordered a sweet cherry flavored snowcone. Once they both had their treat he handed the appropriate amount of lien over to the vendor. He was becoming worried about Trixie now...was she feeling sick...was somthing troubling her or was she just embarrassed? Either way Zwei wished he could help but he really couldn't think of a way to make her feel better at the time but he kept thinking. "Anytime" he said hoping she would speak up...or at least tell him whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Matt smiles, happy that Kai seemed to be in a better mood now. "Yeah, I started at Beacon a couple weeks ago.It's been great so far. There's always something going on, whether it's good or bad. And the other students are really nice. Not nearly enough faunus, though." Matt laughs and looks at Kai. "All in all it's a great time. And it'll be even better now that you're going there."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Indigo stares down Kaitlin intently, stroking her chin. "No... I've definitely seen you before. Do you go to Beacon?"

Victoria snorts like a bull and grabs Drakes arm. "Let's go." She pulls him into the waves, up to about waist deep.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Kai laughed at the compliment, "Aww, thank you!" She said. I wonder if all the students at Beacon are this horny...Maybe it's the lack of faunus, yeah, let's go with that. She thought idly. "So, what are the people like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Zwei was suprised by this question a little but at the same time he was happy that she was ready to talk. "Weird? I dont think you're weird at all. Where would you get an idea like that?". Compared to some other students Trixie was as normal as they come.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Lucina giggles and says" Or do you?" She blinks and not a second later is behind Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Aeden looks at his arms where Lucina was and hangs his head in disappointment. "I forgot you could do that." Aeden gets a gleam in his eyes. "But I do remember you can only do it so many times" He turns around and quickly jumps into a dive hug towards Lucina. "Ill get you eventually" Aeden can't help but make a huge grin over the fun he's having.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Lucina stops laughing and is greeted by a face-full of Aeden
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Aeden lands, his arms wrapped around Lucina and picks her up into a princess carry. "Well looks like I won this time." Now with Lucina so up close and in his arms Aeden can see how great she really looks in her bikini. May have dug my own grave on this one. He turns his head away as he turns a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Lucina is lifted off the ground. She notices Aeden's redness again" Hah. you're super red again.. Ohhh just go ahead and look "
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm

And so Drake is dragged into the water by force, blinking a few times in shock and trying not to panic somewhat as he is brought in waist deep. He stands there, trying his hardest not to have a look of absolute panic as he feels the water and then risks a glance toward Victoria.

Nope. Cold water definitely didn't help this situation any. A slight flush of colour to his cheeks as he tries to walk, awkwardly so in the water, his natural instinct of sinking like a rock coming to the fore.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Aeden knows that he's red but tries to deny it anyway. "Nope I have no clue what you're talking about." Aeden looks for something to distract himself with. After having his first real look at the beach he notices nothing but couples. Shem and Indigo, Drake and some girl, Zwei and Trixie, and two others I don't recognize in the water. "Hey Lucina did you notice all these couples are here including us?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Indigo turns to Shem and whispers to him. "Shem! Don't be rude." Truthfully, she was just looking for any excuse not to go any further into the giant death ocean

Victoria stretches, mostly because she needed to, but slightly because a small part of her told her to show off a little. With a short running start, she dives under the water, a wave crashing over her as she swims into deeper waters.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Lucina puts her hands on her hips" Aeden. You know you can't deny it. I know why your blushing. I noticed its all couples to... weird."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 pm

"H-hey! Not fair! Don't do that Victoria!"

There's just a hint of panic as she goes off ahead and he starts to follow, his heart clearly having the advantage over his brain. Or perhaps his hormones. It didn't help that she was starting to show off so much around him...so as he wades in deeper, as the water starts to have its own way he blinks, realising panic is a good plan.

Not good. Not good. He starts trying to swim in the only way he can. Embarrassing. Awkward...doggy paddling. Not efficient. Not effective. More destructive to his pride than anything else as he barely keeps his head against water.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Well no point in hiding it anymore. Aeden sighs and looks at Lucina using all his willpower to keep eye contact. "Fine you got me." Aeden's cheeks are so red even his hair looks dull by comparison. "But what would you want from me? To just gawk at you all day?" In the middle of his explanation Aeden barely notices his eyes trailing down but he catches himself before he goes too far." Its enjoyable believe me it is but I just wanted to spend time with the girl I love and not just stare at her all day looking like a fool."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Zwei tried to play it cool keyword: TRIED. His face turned redder than his snowcone. His mask would have been a godsend right now to hide is face. He ended up stuttering over himself for a short bit "I...uh....yes I do" when he finished he quickly turned around trying to hide his face hoping that she didnt hate him.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Matt thinks about Kai's question for a second. He looks off into the distance, lost in thought. "The people are great; I haven't yet met anyone who seemed to overly dislike faunus, though I don't know everyone. I know of a couple faunus who go there, but not as many as there probably is, and no other wold faunus. My team has been great so far. They seem like genuinely nice people, and they don't seem like the kind to hate faunus." Matt turns and looks back at Kai. "But what about you? What are the people like back in the Kyronic Order? Y'now, besides racist."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 am

That's good, hopefully making friends won't be too hard then. She thought, "The Order used to be a lot more closely knit, but that was before I was born. Everyone knew everyone else, and everyone got along. Now it still has a lot of division, not only about the race issue, but also about the future of the Order. There is a faction that wants to focus more on helping people and less fighting, another that wants to re-purpose the Order to fighting Grimm, and nobody seems to believe that the Order's original mission is necessary anymore." She shook her head, "There's a lot of internal turmoil going on right now, but the new Headmaster will be able to deal with it, I'm sure." She finished. She looked over at Matt, saying, "Not everyone in the Order is racist, though. If they were, they wouldn't have brought me in as a child."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Indigo didn't notice the water subtly pulling her farther out until it was up to her chest and her feet were lifted from the sandy floor. At first, she was slightly mystified by the water's effects and the floating, having never been in any water deeper than a bath when she was little. And then she started to sink and panic as the water rose higher up on her. In a full attempt to escape, Indigo tries flash stepping out of the water, but is slowed too much by it and just ends up making a big splash.

Victoria pulls up from the under the water, pushing her wet hair out of her face. She scans the area and when she spots Drake, a small giggle escapes. "What... Are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 pm

This was the day his pride would die.

Doggy paddling he looks to Victoria, scowling just a little before taking a brief moment to appreciate her, letting out a sigh as he stops and lets himself...try to float. He was not one naturally suited to water. "I'm trying...not to sink. I sort of...can't really swim."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Zwei wasnt sure how to feel as she began to walk away. Crushed?,Afraid?,Alone? Either way it seemed like she wasn’t too happy with him and probably felt awkward now. He could hardly muster any words. He walked beside her with his head hanging to the ground "Im sorry if it is awkward now" He spoke hardly audible before stopping and allowing her to go if she wished.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Indigo squirmed around and grabbed Shem under his arms. "That doesn't help me! I can't climb water!"

Victoria puts her hand on her cheek, crossing her other arm. "Well, you're doing it wrong. Come on, you might as well learn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next