RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

The Mandatory Beach Episode Empty
PostSubject: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 am

((DUE TO TIMELINE DERPS AND NOT WANTING TO STRESS OUT AMBER, THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY NON-CANON. ANY AND ALL EVENTS, DEVELOPMENTS, DEATHS, OR OTHERWISE DO NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. GOOD DAY.))

This was a bad idea. On any other day, Indigo would have been excited for such beautiful weather, but she was far too distracted by what she was dragged here for. The sand of the beach was soft and warm between Indigo's feet, an unusual feeling for someone used to dirt or stone. "Let's go to the beach this weekend! We can relax and have some fun for once!" Yeah, sure. Fun. Indigo probably should have seen this coming. Ever since the visit to her home, Shem had been urging her to show her scales publicly. She had been less than eager to try. Nonetheless, she was here, her friends were here, and she was with Shem. Fortunately, all her friends knew how to fight; she would be safe if anyone tried anything. Still, she gripped her hands and was reminded that she was without her weapon. As Indigo looked around, she noticed just how much she stood out in her outfit. While everyone else wore bathing suits and the like, Indigo was wearing a long jacket that covered the bikini Shem had picked out for her. It was... Less than modest. Especially when it didn't cover the only indecency she really cared about, and Shem was going to force her to be out on the crowded beach and "have fun" like a normal, scaleless person.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am

*Sitting underneath an umbrella with a sketch book and pencil in his hands is a tall but rather scrawny male faunas. He wore a black hoodie jacket and a pair of dark grey slacks with sandals. A straw sun hat was on his head covering his ears. While everyone around him is having fun he sits underneath his umbrella with a displeased look on his face.*

Cheshire: Go outside they said. It's so sunny out they said. You need to be more active they said. You can't just keep yourself locked inside of your room with your books and a one million piece blank jigsaw puzzle they said. Why the heck did I let those twits drag me here....

*He glances around. All he sees is a bunch of people being happy and having fun. The only thing that really stood out was one short girl wearing a long jacket on the beach but it's not like he was any different. His attention went back to his sketching. He had flipped over the page he was drawing the beach on and started another, sketching out the shape of a small girl, the outline of her clothing vaguely resembles a coat. The sketch slowly gets more detailed as he silently stays in his dark spot under the shade of his umbrella*
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am

*Glancing up he sees a white haired man approach the girl in the coat. Considering the way he acts he's either a bold flirt or her mate. He stares at them for a while then looked back down and goes back to his sketching, this time drawing the rough sketch of a skinny man with sunglasses and short hair.*

Cheshire: .... Cute couple...
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 am

You'd think there was one place that he wouldn't wear the damn thing...

Drake is of course...not a natural choice for beach attire. He's sitting, on the sand and looking about, wearing yet another of his trademark bladed cloaks and a deep purple hood with it. Combined with a jacket, scruffy t-shirt and torn jeans he looks somewhat out of place. At least it was casual though.

A cursory glance toward Indigo and Shem and he nods, giving Shem a quite cheeky thumbs up before diverting his attention back toward another. It would seem in the weeks that had passed his personality had become less grim and uncaring and a bit more...open to some. All because of her. The very same 'her' that he was now looking toward, trying to coax into relaxing and letting her guard down. It was a beach, not a hunt.

"Come on...you can trust me. Look. A deal. I'll take off the cloak and hood if you relax. That sound fair?" With luck Victoria would be willing to trust him that bit more. Small steps. Small and patient steps were what he needed...
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Matt wakes up from his nap, sitting up and looking around. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and just had blue swim trunks on, his tail hidden beneath his shorts. It's getting harder to keep this thing hidden. He sees a couple new people had arrived since he fell asleep. He notices Indigo, wearing a jacket, walking up with who he assumed was her boyfriend. She doesn't look ready for the beach. He also sees Drake, also not looking prepared for a day to the beach. These guys look like they know how to dress for the beach. One guy was sitting under an umbrella, staring at Indigo and drawing. That was a good nap. Matt sits on his towel and stares out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Indigo ducked down, trying to hide in the jacket's collar. She mumbled "Yeah. Let's just get this over with." She could see where Shem was coming from, but she still didn't think he fully empathized with her. Or maybe he was right? Times had changed and people were more excepting. For now, she just had to trust him, but she would still wear her jacket for the time being; at least until she overheated.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Indigo was many things, but she wasn't a coward. So when Shem suggested they leave, she actually perked up a little. Though every fiber of her being was telling her to just take Shem's offer, she pressed on. "No, I'm fine. Really! Let's have some... Fun. You can teach me how to swim!" She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm

No response. He frowned just a little at that and lowered the hood anyhow. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and realisation he was just perhaps...too overdressed for the beach was something of a pain. He grew up in a colder region...so heat was something that made him uncomfortable.

He sighs and proceeds to collapse onto his back, closing his eyes and just pinching the bridge of his nose. "Come on...the silent treatment isn't going to sit well either...." Just a slight hint of irritation there.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm

*He had just finished sketching when it seemed the couple were ready to do something fun. He stares emotionlessly for a while but looks down at his sketch pad with a saddening look, his ear drooping limply*

Cheshire: .... So that's what it's like... to be in love with another... to be loved.... by another...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Kai padded onto the beach, carrying a small bag containing her beach supplies for the day, Finally, I have a day where I can relax! She thought as she kicked off her sandals. She placed her bag down and rummaged through it for a moment, pulling out a towel and laying it down on the sand. She slipped off her outerwear to reveal a red swimsuit underneath. She then bent back down to retrieve a bottle of sunscreen, which she proceeded to begin applying to her skin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Kaitlin is wearing a white bikini top and bikini bottom.

She is tanning not paying attention to anyone coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 pm

*Tired of watching all of the sunshine and happiness, Cheshire stands up, holding his sketch book still on the page with his most recent drawing. He started to attempt to leave determined to get back to his room even if it meant breaking down the door but his first step made his foot sink deep into the sand and he tripped with a yelp. The sketch book flew from his hands and soared towards the couple he several meters away from him*

Cheshire: ACK!

*His face slams indelicately into the sand*
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 pm

*The only audible response heard was a grunt. Cheshire pushes himself off the sand and shakily gets up brushing the sand off him with an expressionless face*

Cheshire: It... It's fine. I--

*He suddenly realized the absence of an important possession. He looks around for his sketch book.*
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Kai finished applying her sunscreen and raised her arms high above her head. She sighed and lay down on the towel, taking in the luxurious warmth that the sand beneath offered. She smiled and closed her eyes with their slitted pupils. Today is gonna be a good day. She thought as the sun's rays caressed her skin. Her wolf-like ears twitched on her head as she heard a boy talk nearby, Another faunus. She thought idly.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Matt turns when he hears a shout. He sees Cheshire fall down and his book go flying towards Indigo. He also notices the newest girl to arrive. Wolf ears. Interesting.Without anything else to do, he stands up and walks over to help. He picks up the sketch book, glancing at the picture of Indigo and Shem on the page. That's a little creepy. He takes it over to Cheshire as he stands up and holds out the book. I think this belongs to you.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:01 pm

*Cheshire was still in a slight daze when Matt came up to him with his sketchbook. He stared at the book boldly presenting the drawing of the couple and his mind suddenly blanked due to panic. He quickly takes the book and tucks it under his arm hoping that the other two did not see and bows politely at Matt*

Cheshire: Thank you...

*He glances at the couple looking for any sign of whether or not they noticed*
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

*Breathing a sigh of relief since it seemed the other man didn't notice the drawing he turns to Matt*

Cheshire: Er... thank you... My name is Cheshire by the way.

*He glances over at the couple if only to get rid of the last f his paranoia and looks back at Mat then realized a few seconds too late that he had seen the drawing*

Cheshire: Um... I'm not weird... Don't get the wrong idea I just... like to draw things I think look nice...
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Hey, I don't judge. My name's Matt. Nice to meet you. Matt looks at what he's wearing. You don't exactly look dressed for the beach. Why're you wearing all that?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

*Cheshire looks down at his hoodie and slacks then back at Matt*

Cheshire: I... don't own any clothing for this kind of situation... being outside in an active place that is...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Indigo closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She groans quietly before saying "...As I'll ever be." She gulps and unzips her jacket, but keeps it closed. "On second thought... Maybe I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next