RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Kaitlin is swimming when she passes a white haired girl pouting and waves to her.

"Hiii!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Drake smiles, just a little and steps up to Victoria, leaning in close to press a kiss to her lips, trying very hard to soothe her. He knew her temperament and he knew how awkward this was for them both...and as such sacrifices had to be made.

"It's not that bad...well, mostly not. Apart from the fact I sink like a rock." He shrugs at that, shucking the shirt off, now bare chested and covered in far too many scars for his own good. He perhaps could have been more self conscious about that but it was never his way to do so. Obviously one who kept himself in shape, toned and carved, though slender in his build.

"Just promise not to test my sinking abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Zwei watches the ocean beside Trixie. When she spoke he put all his attention on her. He gave a wide uncontrollable grin soon after. "Well now you can go to the beach whenever you want...you are in beacon now and the entire world is within your grasp." He laughed at himself and how stupid he must have sounded. "I hardly even swim and I have a swimsuit actually...So at least you have a bikini for next time right?". He resumed smiling and almost decided to compliment her again but decided against it he didnt want to seem like a creep.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Zweis face turned a shade of red for a few seconds before he regained his composure. Did she really pick it out with me in mind? no thats unlikely she is most likely just messing with me. He wouldn’t admit it either but he did like the bikini quite a bit. It suited her perfectly but he would never say that out loud. Instead he just looked upon the horizon "Its days like this where I can forget everything else and just focus on the now...if that makes any sense" He stayed silent afterwards and kept his eyes on the horizon (mostly).
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Zweis entire face turned a bright red that was even brighter than before. Damnit she saw me...its not like I was hiding it too well. Instead of an explanation He goes psycho he remains silent and lay down beside and and began watching the sky along side her. "I know what you mean...but I think I prefer the calm a little more" He chuckles a little.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Indigo tries to contain herself but he knew her one weakness... Food. Her mouth started watering. "Damnit... That's cheating!" Then another girl started talking to her. "Uh hi! Do I know you? You look kinda familiar..."

Victoria groaned to herself before unbuttoning her shorts and kicking them back to the blanket. She pulled up her shirt to reveal, contrary to what Drake had seen up to this point, she was in fact, quite busty without her armor. Her yellow bikini earned her a few catcalls from the boys who were quite clearly drunk. Once again, she growled and reached for her spear.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Lucina looks at Aeden and starts laughing" Your face is almost as red as your hair!" She splashes him with a bit of water.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Kaitlin says

"No we haven't met. My name is Kaitlin!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Zwei is a little surprised by her sudden energy. Instead of getting up he merely sits up to see what she was doing. He watched and waited with close interest for a moment before getting up himself. "If you are pumped up we should do something...your pick" He smiled. Its smart to burn off energy when you have it.  He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Drake's reponse is the universal male response of turning bright red and letting out something between a shocked gasp and a squeak as he stood there, looking over Victoria and then coughed, hurriedly, trying to look down, away or somewhere other than the girl he probably loved. How was this so damn awkward? And why hadn't he seen this before?

At this point he kick off the torn jeans, relying on swimming trunks and the realisation that water was cold and probably very beneficial. And then she growled again, causing him to hurriedly step close to her again, trying to distract her, or at least calm her.

"You look...wow. I...like it. I...like you. No...that's not...quite right." He's again being awkward about this. He was normally calm and controlled but moments like this were terribly awkward for him. Instead he just looks down, momentarily forgetting what he was going to be looking down at.

"Shall...we? Um. Water? Sinking good..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:51 pm

This is your fiance its fine to look there's no harm in that. Aeden musters his resolves and decides to turn to Lucina with a smile. His smile is however met with a face full of water. Aeden starts to cough. "Ugh it went down my throat. Two can play that game!" He playfully splashes Lucina with water and catches a glimpse of her full figure. Niiice.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Kai nodded, "Like I said, we gotta stick together. Hopefully, one day, we can finally have peace. But until then..." She let the sentence linger, just gazing at the sky. It's good that there are people like this in Vale, though. She laughed as the boy turned the mood around, "Yeah," She said, "I'm pretty excited. What's it like at Beacon? Have you been there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Zwei stands alone on the beach for a moment face bright red. He really didn’t mind to be honest quite the opposite. When she ran off he was rather surprised by this she never struck him as the type of person to be embarrassed by something like that. After regaining himself he  walked near  the women’s  wash room (Far enough not to seem like a creep but close enough to notice when Trixie will come out. He would wait on the spot for her until she came out...or until he figured out she snuck away.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Zwei knew it would be weird to suddenly appear so instead he snuck around to make it appear like he was already standing in her path. Its gonna be better to clear the air now then later. Once he was positioned infront of her about 10 feet away he would wait for her to look up before walking over to meet her with the smile that he always wore of course.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Zwei frowned a little as she walked by hugging herself. She was obviously very upset. "Trixie are you alright?" He asked with genuine concern in his voice as he followed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

Lucina laughs. She trips Aeden so he falls in the water" That should cool you off!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 am

Aeden doesn't notice Lucina tripping him and he falls backwards into the water. Aeden takes the moment to clear his thoughts Beautiful fiance, great friends, and not dead. What more could a guy ask for. Without a moments notice Aeden's gets up from the water and sneaks behind Lucina and hugs her from behind. He kisses Lucina on the cheek and makes a playful smile. "Looks like I caught you."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Zwei wasnt convinced by such a simple answer from Trixie. She was always so full of energy it was difficult to take her word for it. Despite his doubt he kept a wide smile to try to calm her. "A snow cone? Sure lets go! My treat." With that he would follow her to the snowcone vendor.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Zwei arrived at the vendor and ordered a sweet cherry flavored snowcone. Once they both had their treat he handed the appropriate amount of lien over to the vendor. He was becoming worried about Trixie now...was she feeling sick...was somthing troubling her or was she just embarrassed? Either way Zwei wished he could help but he really couldn't think of a way to make her feel better at the time but he kept thinking. "Anytime" he said hoping she would speak up...or at least tell him whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next