RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

"Alone" at the beach [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 am

Aphelion went down to the beach to relax, the heat from everything in the crowded school grounds being replaced by a gentle breeze. On the beach he could relax and cool down, and maybe get some workout done.

That was, of course, all cast aside when he saw some girl resting on the beach. He had two choices - he could approach her, or avoid her... one could result in her covering up, the other was less likely to. Sighing, he removed his shirt and lay it on the sand before laying down on top of it and taking in the view.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:40 am

Aphelion's eyes followed her as she stepped into the water, taking note of her bodily curvature. He stretched and shifted to sit on his shirt, leaning back against the cliff face and watching her. Nothing better to do than to watch bikini clad girls eh... he groaned and leaned back before starting to run his hand through the soft sand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Aphelion chuckled before frowning mockingly, "I'm bored is all, nothing better to do. And I wouldn't call myself a 'perv', I'd say I just... appreciate the female form." he shrugged before shaking his legs to throw the water off, "You're dripping wet by the way. If I were a perv I'd make a sex joke out of that, wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Aphelion giggled, "Aw, but I like staring. Besides, you have a cute wolf tail, hehe~" he gave off a childish laugh before pulling his legs in to avoid the water splash, taking a great big look as she stretched, "Yes, I'm also a first year. Aphelion's the name. Always a pleasure to meet new people and make new friends." he extended his hand to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Aphelion chuckled awkwardly, "Well, too bad. I hoped I made a friend but, fair enough." he took his hand back and crossed it on his lap, "And sure it's cute. I'm... a little into that kinda stuff." his face brightened a bit with a light shade of pink, "Anyway... I was just bored and came here to relax a bit, maybe swim. Recently class is stuff I already know, so killing time until I get to learn new stuff."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:06 pm

"Indeed." Aphelion flexed his muscles, involuntarily as he stretched, "Ugh, sitting around is boring too." he dropped his pants to reveal his swimwear as he jumped up and brought its feet against the cliff, using some aura to propel himself towards the water, diving in at a shallow angle.

He surfaced a few moments later and waved to Adhira, beckoning her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 pm

"Ahn~ Refreshing, isn't it?" he asked, swimming circles around the wolf girl, "Nice bikini by the way, I love the color scheme on it." he added before diving, swimming around her and popping up by her right ear, "First you're here." he dived back down and appeared by her left ribs, "Then you're here." he dived back down after a giggle and reappeared by her feet, "Then you're there!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:53 pm

"Ah. Okay." Aphelion shook his head, sending drops of water towards Adhira's stomach before moving in to float beside her, letting the water movements dictate his own, "Sure, I can stop. No worries! I just got a little playful is all." he admitted before shifting his eyes to look at her, "Whaddaya mean 'not used to the attention'? I thought someone like you would attract lots of it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Aphelion laughed at her words, "Hey, it's a philosophy I can't say is wrong. I was like this... Well, I trusted my horse. I still trust him now." Aphelion shifted so he paddled beside her, only his head bobbing up and down above the water level, "I'm not expecting you to trust me. But maybe giving me a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Aphelion sighed and dived, making a complete circle underwater before swimming out, not bothering to dry himself as he moved over to Adhira and sat down in her proximity, "I didn't compare you to a horse. I gave you a little insight into my own patheticness. I only trust a horse. Sad, innit?" he laughed a little at himself before settling to a more serious look, "Look, umm... I won't be giving you a whole 'you can't do things by yourself and you need friends' speech because that's how I sometimes felt. As a martial artist, I'm built to fight one against one, so not much for teamwork and friendship there. And recently, my trust earned me a heartbreak."

He sighed once more and stared into her eyes, "Don't trust me. You shouldn't, we only just met, right? But keep my in your books. You seem like a nice enough person to me, I'm not sure what's wrong with your attitude - trust is, after all, a personal preference."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Aphelion smiled at her, "Aye. I got convinced at usefulness of friends. They can make you stronger, or weaker, is what I say... and I guess I like to gamble on that." he had a thoughtful look for a moment before reaching out to place his hand on her shoulder, "I know what losing someone is like." he said before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Aphelion looked up at her and smiled. He scrambled to his feet and moved in to hug her, wrapping his arms around her stomach and rubbing her back while his head rested on her shoulder.

"Thanks." he cooed, before giving himself a few seconds, "See? I knew you're not a bad person." he laughed cheerfully and looked down at her wolf tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Alone" at the beach [Closed]   "Alone" at the beach [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Alone" at the beach [Closed]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next