RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 am

Jet smirks as the tree is set ablaze. "So, they can think. Good..." Jet notices one of the figures disappear to their right, Jet's left. "Pay attention forward Zack..." Jet whispers as he keeps a look out to his left via periferal vision. "One went off to the left but focus on the unmoved one...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 am

"Got it. If they've taken the first move, then I'm switching into cannon form." Zack detaches the handles from Volc-Cannus, shifting it into hammer form and rooting it in the ground, still pointed at the unmoving target in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:24 pm

"Be ready to switch it back quickly." Jet breathed slowly, light shining from his pale blue armor.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Gersemi blended into the smoke that was starting to rise. Since she was wearing such dull colors, it helped her blend in with the smoke just long enough to get closer to her opponents. Two very large males. One for her, and one for Syn. Interesting. She doubted that they would have any chivalry towards a girl training to be a Huntress. She'd be disappointed if they were, otherwise. She got to higher ground, which was a little more dangerous for her, seeing as the forest was starting to catch fire, but she connected Grace and Beauty into it's bow form and notched a new arrow. Water Dust.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:46 pm

"Crap, I lost my target in the smoke, be careful." Zack switched Volc-Cannus back into hammer form and assumed a defensive stance, readying himself for the inevitable attack.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Jet glared into the smoke, hoping to catch a glimpse of his opponent, but only saw swirls of smoke. "They wanna burn this forest down eh? I'll happily oblige..." Jet said as he readied Paladin, ready to maul whoever came his way.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Syn knelt down on one knee behind a tree. He couldn't see them anymore but it meant they couldn't see him.

"C.A.S. Got any ideas?" He whispers inside his helmet. He looks down and takes a deep breath, resisting the urge to jump in.

"You would like me to formulate a plan?" asks C.A.S..
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Jet furrows his brow and narrows his eyes as he stares into the smoke, staying just as vigilant for the attacker who ran off before the smoke. "Don't be afraid to break some bones Zack... They're an obstacle, and I won't let them stop us from becoming Huntsmen."

Last edited by Jetscream on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm

"Heh, you don't need to tell me that! Like I'm planning on going down before I crush Arthur and Aoife!" Zack's aura blooms outward, grasping out through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm

"No, I'm sure Miss GG has a plan.. I think." Syn glances at Gersemi. What the hell is she doing? Just fight already! he thought as he slowly backed away from the tree he was hiding behind. The tree started to catch on fire and it burst into flames. Hmm Syn observed the tree with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Gersemi let her arrow fly and an icy arc formed on the ground, heading towards her opponent. She put her bow back just long enough to use a little bit of the ice to get herself to higher ground. She was risking getting spotted, but she already knew that. She had her arrows, and she could use them if need be. She wanted to avoid close combat at all costs. She could, but she preferred a distance.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Zack saw the ice creeping its way towards his position. "Jet, get off the ground!" Zack leapt into the air, switching back to cannon form and aiming into the thick smoke, approximating his enemy's position before releasing a massive orb of fire through the air. The recoil from his cannon was enough to move him safely away from the spreading ice. Instead of circling around the new frozen hazard, Zack leapt straight ahead, over the ice and through the smoke he had just fired into. Hoping to hit whoever was behind it, he swung out in a horizontal arc. If he couldn't hit them, he could at least clear some of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Before Syn could finish his thought process, Syn snapped back into focus as an arrow flew through the air. He crept in a little closer and watched as an arc made of ice was formed.

"Ooh? Fight time?" Syn popped up and got a running start. "HIYAHHHH!!!" Syn yelled as he went soaring through the air with a kung-fu kick and landed on the clearing on his feet. After a few seconds of randomly kicking and punching the air, he faces the opponents before him beckons at them. Forming "- -" on his display screen, to mimic narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Jet stares over at Syn with a piercing gaze and smashes the ice with his flaming axe. He strikes a battle stance and holds paladin at the ready. "Get back in here Zack, number 2 just showed up!"
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:39 pm

"Heh heh number 2" Syn giggled. He looks at Jet and forms a fist. "Time.. To... Di- Oh no, I'm not allowed. TIME..TO.. NOT DIE!!!" He charges at Jet with that.. Interesting war cry.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Jet spins Paladin over his head and smashes the ground before him with the flaming axe with a guteral grunt. The ground explodes in flames and sends a raging inferno rushing towards Syn.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Syn slightly toppled by the quaking strike, loses his balance and falls over to the right. The inferno just misses Syn and passes him.

"Totally meant to do that." Syn casually gets up and this time walks toward Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Jet slams the bottom of his axe on the ground, and suddenly an inferno engulfs the perimeter of the clearing. He again readies Paladin, taking the stance he had when he launched; Paladin behind him blade down, parallel with his arm.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Realizing that chasing an invisible opponent is useless, Zack obeys Jet's call. Before he can make his way through the thick smoke, he transforms Volc-Cannus back into cannon form, launching another inferno from its barrel and propelling himself straight towards Syn. As he is flying through the air, he switches into hammer mode and swaps out his fire dust for gravity dust. "Get ready for 3 minutes of air time!" Zack yells fiercely. Zack slams his hammer into the ground just a few inches away from Syn, lifting both himself and his enemy floating in the air. "Get him quick, Jet!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Jet pops out the red dust and switches to blue. In a swift motion he transforms Paladin into its dust thrower form and pulls the charging handle on the side. The tip of Paladin and the dust start to glow an extremely bright blue as Jet aims at Syn. "Keep him busy while it charges!"
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:06 pm

((Zach can do another move, there's not much I can do))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Zack swings his hammer around, using the momentum to spin himself in his free-floating state to attempt a 360 degree horizontal swing against Syn.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Paladin shakes and starts whirring and buzzing menacingly.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Syn raises his forearms to block Zach's hammer, and it connects. The force pushing on Syn's gauntlets, push him backwards onto a tree. He jumps down the blazing tree and watches as a burning leaf falls before his face.

"awe..." he catches the leaf as it turns to ashes in his gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Just then Paladin lets out a noise straight from hell and launches a large lightning bolt at Syn, the force sliding Jet back.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Zack swings his hammer through the air, re-triggering the gravity dust to let himself out of the effect. He stands there for a moment, regaining his bearings before turning back towards Syn and switching his hammer's mechanism to ice dust.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 pm

(Eek, sorry guys!!)

Gersemi let loose another arrow close to Zack, creating a tower of ice, distracting him from Syn. "Hello. Nice to meet you. Shall we duel?" she asked the two opponents, since she had their attention. She had another arrow already notched on her bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next