RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Her attempt to kick merely caused her to trip up, as Zack still had his iron grip firmly around both feet. "Hey, I'm just trying to win!" Zack smiled, mischievously as he watched Jet move in.

((Edit: didn't realize you were punching at Jet.))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Jet didn't care, he had armor on his neck, the hit didn't even flinch him. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, bringing her down and slamming her on her back as hard as he could, stunning her. He quickly raised his leg and brought it down to stomp her gut hard.

((2 hits on Jet))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:26 pm

((It was both. She was kicking at Zack and hitting Jet.))

Gersemi gasped out loud as she hit the ground. She only took a second to catch her breath before she rolled out of the way. The fire was nearly gone. She leaped through the flames and began running again. She was going to win!!

((3 hits on Gersemi.))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Zack ran after her, hoping his next move would give Jet the chance they needed to finish her off. He switched Volc-Cannus to cannon form and fired an ice blast behind him, letting the cannon slip from his hands as he did. The ground behind him was covered in ice as the hammer was sent forward like a 200 pound bullet towards Gersemi's back.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:30 pm

"COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT YOU FILTHY COWARD! WE AREN'T DONE WITH YOU!" Jet bellowed, his aura pulsing and swirling as he followed. His shout shook trees and sounded like a giant. His axe glowed bright. "I KNOW!" He shouted, looking at Paladin. Volc-Cannus rocketed past him quickly, headed towards Gersemi.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Gersemi turned and fired another fire dust arrow. She was getting sick and tired of these guys ganging up on her! "Oi, why don't you wait to take me out one on one instead of two on one, eh? Ever thought of that?!" she snapped, taking out a white arrow. It should be able to counter the hammer coming her way, or stop it.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Jet let out a hefty, guteral shout and leaped over the fire arrow, switching Paladin to the thrower and pulled the lever, making it shine a blinding blue and aimed it at Gersemi while sprinting. He saw Volc-Cannus get shot at and ran towards it with a plan in mind. Paladin shook and started making a whirring sound.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Zack sprinted after them, trying to catch up with Jet. "Get her, Jet!" Zack roared in support, readying himself to retrieve Volc-Cannus when it came flying towards him.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Gersemi glowered and slipped under Jet quickly, taking advantage of her small size compared to his large physique. Grace and Beauty were detached, set to loosing all heck free on Jet on his back.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

((I gotta go for now guys. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Jet watched her as she ran towards him and he smiled. He knew what he was going to do. He knew what would happen. He knew that this hit mark wouldn't leave for quite some time. He pulled the trigger and a massive bolt of lightning hit her square in the chest as he jumped up, clear of her attack.

((AND BEFORE YOU SHOUT AUTOHIT, IT'S NOT. If you've paid attention to any of my fights or read my character sheet you should know that when Jet puts in blue dust and pulls the lever you have a turn or two to evade. You didn't though, and I doubt you could jump a bolt of lightning.))

Last edited by Jetscream on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Zack caught up to Volc-Cannus, grabbing it from the air and spinning it around to keep his momentum moving forward towards Jet and Gersemi. "I'm coming, Jet!"
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:49 pm

"SURPRISE MOTHERF***ER!!" Syn yelled at the top of his lungs as he dove from out of the trees, tackling Jet in the right side. Syn catches him right before he shoots, turning Jet towards him, and shooting him instead. Syn falls on one knee as the lightning stuns for a moment. Getting back on his feet he stands his ground, he armor and gauntlets now charged with electricity.

((Syn hits: 3)
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Zack sees Syn make his entrance and speeds up, coming in to assist Jet. "Figured you'd be back soon!" Zack covers himself and his weapon with aura before making an overhead strike against Syn as he begins to stand.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Jet gets up and let's out an animalistic shout. He switches to red dust quickly and fires. The cone of flames quickly races towards Syn, roaring and crackling.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Syn rolls under the cone of flames hoping for the attack and Zack to collide. He uses the momentum from his roll to spring up and starts running towards Jet. Syn jumps up and attempts a flying knee to Jet's face.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Jet leans back, narrowly dodging the knee. He aims Paladin at Syn at point blank range and pulls the trigger, staring Syn right in the eyes with a fierce look. The look of a man who's doing whatever it takes to win. Whatever it takes... Thought Jet. He was ready to do anything to wreck these two. He was set on winning this, even if it meant breaking his opponents. Jet would not lose.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Zack continues his strike, absorbing and dissipating the fire. He runs forward swinging again, this time at Syn's back as he is preoccupied with Jet.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:24 pm

"Multiple strikes: Watch your six" C.A.S. warned.

"Got it." reassured Syn. Syn grabs Jet's shoulders and pushes himself up ((Doesnt count as a hit)) to do a front flip over him, having the shot go towards Zack while his swing is now aiming at Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Jet spins back away from Zack, letting off the trigger and swings a hard punch right at the back of Syn's head with his armored fist as Syn lands.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:43 pm

((OOC: so there's a posting order I guess now. Should we wait for toaster to jump back in?))
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm

((Yeah, i guess so))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 pm

((What's the order supposed to be?))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 pm

((Top pair in the bracket first then second. So it'd be Syn then Gersemi then Zack then me.))
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 am

((Let's wait for toast, then zack can go and so forth.))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 am

((Cool with me))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 am

((Also it says to wait for everyone else to post before you do, unless you aren't involved currently with that person))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next