RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingToaster

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Gersemi glared and pulled out a White Dust arrow. She shot it at Zack as he came flying towards her, then disconnected Grace and Beauty and launched herself into another tree. She began running through the trees again in the branches.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Zack spun through the air like a drill, dodging the white arrow, but losing momentum. He turned back towards Gersemi as she made her way away. "Don't worry, Jet! I've been practicing!" Zack turned the handles of his hammer, sparking the engine and activating the fire dust in his hammer. The hammer roared to life, swinging itself and Zack flying straight towards Gersemi. Still spinning, the fire engulfed Zack and the Volc-Cannus. Zack's aura protected him from the fire as he spun faster and faster towards his opponent. "I call this one the HUO PAO!" Zack reached incredible speeds, like a flaming bullet roaring ahead, dead set on its path straight into Gersemi.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Jet smiled at Zack's ingenuity and ran after Gersemi, Paladin in hand. He fired at her, hoping to make her a stationary target for Zack to pummel.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Gersemi frowned and began jumping trees a little more erratically. There was no way she was going to get pinned by two behemoths and be pummeled to death. Or, you know, broken. She switched to a lower level and shot another Fire Dust arrow, setting more things on fire. More trouble for her, but the smoke will help her.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Jet suddenly changed tactics as the smoke from the flaming trees got too much. He started spraying the flames with ice, killing them and clearing the smoke some.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Though Zack couldn't see if he was still on target, he knew that hitting Gersemi shouldn't be too big of an issue. In all his practice of the Huo Pao, he had learned that missing his target still produced a massive blast of fire, extending out in a large radius. If he hit Gersemi, the blow would be crippling. If he missed, he should at least be able to damage her with the sudden spread of fire. Based on Syn's earlier reaction to having his hands set aflame, Zack assumed that covering someone's entire back side with fire would allow him and Jet at least a few follow-up hits.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Gersemi frowned. Ice. It was getting difficult. She set several Fire Dust arrows to melt the ice and continue the blaze. She didn't know what they were thinking, but she didn't like it. Some branches up above her were starting to break. She hurried faster and rolled just as some were about to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Jet continues his mission of stopping the fire. He grunted in frustration as Gersemi melted some of the ice, but quickly went to work refreezing. He was hoping he could clear up some of the smoke at least. He looked up to see Zack inside a fiery tornado heading straight towards Gersemi.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Zack was close enough now to see silhouettes through the fire coursing in front of him. He saw Gersemi straight ahead and once more twisted the handles, using the last of his fire dust in the process. He added even more to his immense speed as the raging inferno centered around him was fueled even more. He was sure to hit, now! Roaring forth, he shot straight ahead, right on target.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Gersemi looked back and gasped. Was that a fireball?! She burst several Ice Dust arrows to encase herself and braced for impact.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Jet looked up and watched. He knew what happened when something so cold was hit by something so hot... And he backed up, taking cover behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 pm

The great impact of Zack's hammer shattered through the ice as the fire surrounding him spread out all around them. Any trees remaining in the area were instantly burned to a crisp, any plant life within more than 15 feet was instantly decimated. As the inferno raged around him, Zack pulled himself up out of the ground, prying Volc-Cannus from the scorched earth before turning back to continue his attack on Gersemi. She was trapped in a ring of fire now! For at least 10 seconds, the wall of flames would be impassable. That HAD to be enough to get at least a couple of hits in!
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Gersemi cried out as impact was made. Her ice shield shattered and she was on the ground, bleeding just a little from the impacts. That was hit number two... She'd have to get even! She got up and immediately launched several ice arrows at his feet before she went to hit him right in the face.

((2 hits on Gersemi.))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Jet was fortunately right outside the blast, but he felt the heat, and felt sorry for whatever or whoever Zack just hit. Jet came out from behind the tree and found himself shocked by the sheer destruction Zack had just caused. The small area looked like it was from a burning winter, ash falling instead of snow, the ground a cracked black and red instead of a fluffy white. Jet looked at the ring with Gersemi in it and ran towards it, switching to blue dust and pulling Paladin into an axe.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Zack ignored her arrows, the ice dust immediately evaporated from the torrent of fire raging around them. He moved forward making a sweep with his hammer, trying to trip her. "Jet, get ready! The fire will stop soon!" Zack yelled out, hoping his voice would carry through the noise of the inferno and reach Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Jet leaps high in the air, aura a bright, piercing blue. He raised Paladin high, blue tendrils of shock reaching out from and covering the large blade.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Gersemi disconnected Grace and Beauty and swung Beauty right at his face. Both of her eyes could be seen now, the one that was hidden dull and faded in contrast to her other eye. She heard him call for Jet and moved back as soon as she felt she had made a hit.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Jet came crashing down screaming like a meteor, bolts of lightning reaching out in front of him and towards Gersemi.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Gersemi glared and held the cable, flinging Grace out at Jet's head as well. She was getting pretty mad right about now.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Zack let himself slip down as he saw Gersemi's attack, again carrying himself through the momentum of his hammer. He was able to barely dodge the throw, though he ended up on his back, staring up at Gersemi. At first he thought for sure he would take a hit, but then he saw Jet, coming down like a blue comet straight towards Gersemi. Zack smiled, reaching his hands out to grab at her legs, or at the very least distract her.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

The lightning hits Grace, twitching it off course and sending shocks through the cable.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Gersemi gasped as she felt someone grab her legs. Instinctively, she wrenched one leg free and kicked Zack hard in the face.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Zack dropped Volc-Cannus as the kick came flying towards his face. He reached out with his other, now free hand and grabbed onto her other leg, rooting her in his grasp. "Hurry up, Jet!" Zack yelled, waiting for Jet's lightning to flow down and hit Gersemi through her own weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Jet growled and rushed at Gersemi, bringing his hand up quickly to her throat, hoping to lift and slam her into the ground as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Gersemi glared down at Zack with a killer's eye. "HANDS OFF OF ME, YOU PERVERTS!!" she screamed at both of them, kicking Zack again and punching her fist into Jet's throat. She did not like being touched!!
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Her attempt to kick merely caused her to trip up, as Zack still had his iron grip firmly around both feet. "Hey, I'm just trying to win!" Zack smiled, mischievously as he watched Jet move in.

((Edit: didn't realize you were punching at Jet.))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Jet didn't care, he had armor on his neck, the hit didn't even flinch him. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, bringing her down and slamming her on her back as hard as he could, stunning her. He quickly raised his leg and brought it down to stomp her gut hard.

((2 hits on Jet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next