RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 am

Zack swung out furiously, directly at Syn's head, hoping to crush his helmet and destroy his biggest advantage. He didn't understand, but Jet seemed to be in some violent overdrive mode. He decided that it would be best to leave Jet to his own work and focus on Syn.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 am

Jet suddenly turned to face Gersemi, staring her right in the eye with his piercing blues. He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. There he stood, sillouetted against the raging inferno with Paladin in hand, a look of bloodlust creeping over his face. The blaze reflected and shone off his armor as he stared at her. For a warrior who normally looked like such a regal and holy knight, in that moment Jet looked nothing less than a wicked and hellish beast.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 am

Gersemi narrowed her eye at him as he faced her. He looked like a creature from a nightmare right now. A pure nightmare... Her own form didn't reflect the firelight save her arm bronze arm braces, making her look nothing more than a mere shadow, a nothing like she was always called. A shadow...
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 am

((We gonna go back to the two duels then?))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 am

((I guess. It makes sense in context and would probably make the whole thing go a lot faster))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 am

As Jet slowly spun his axe, bolts of lightning reached out towards the trees, setting leaves and branches on fire and the ground behind him ablaze. He started walking towards Gersemi slowly, beginning to spin Paladin faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Jet starts towards Gersemi in full sprint. His eyes lock on hers and he rushes, rearing back Paladin to hit her with intense force when suddenly, all four of their devices beep. Other pings can be faintly heard throughout the forest. Jet pulls out his device and looks at it. As Ozpin makes his announcement Jet looks back to Zack, then Syn and Gersemi. "Well... Guess that's the end of it... You two put up one helluva fight, more than I was expecting. Genuinely sorry if I hurt either of you, hope you understand." Jet lets a friendly smile come over his face as he starts heading to the cliffs, putting out the large fire on the way.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Zack pulled back, hearing his device's alarm. He reads the message before flinging Volc-Cannus onto his back and turning around. "Well, guess that's that! Great fight, guys!" Zack begins walking off, whistling and calling out to Geoff before turning around. "If you guys ever want to fight again, we'll be ready! I'll take you both on myself at any time!" Zack dashes off, scooping up Geoff as he makes his way through the forest and back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Syn reluctantly draws attention to the beeping.

"What is it C.A.S.?" He mumbles.

"Wasn't me."

"What?" Syn searches for the mysterious beeping.. Ooh.. He peps up. "Welp! GG!" He nods at Zack, whom is walking away. He looks to Jet considering his words, "Thanks. Well you guys are a great duo, very powerful.." He stuffs the device away and starts walking towards Gersemi. "You ok?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Gersemi looked up as she heard the announcement. The Initiation was over. She put Grace and Beauty away and nodded at Jet and Zack. "Yes, a very good fight. Let us be glad we are on the same side and not true enemies in the end." she said, bowing her head slightly to them. "You have been great opponents. I will take my leave." She turns and leaves to go find out the results of their match, not hearing Syn for a moment. "Oh, I am well. Come, let's go."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

"Kk," Syn follows behind Gersemi to the thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11