RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingToaster

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Gersemi frowned slightly in confusion at the strange person. She takes his hand and shakes it once. "I see... Well, I do most certainly hate rushing you, but we must meet with our opponents posthaste. I am lucky that I will not have to face them alone now since I've found you. I hope you can watch your back. I cannot watch it for you." she warned, her eye narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm

"That's ok! C.A.S. watches it for me!" Syn with a little enthusiasm. He then stops for a moment. "Hey.. So we're supposed to be fighting people?" He looks down at the ground, kicking the dirt.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 pm

"Alright, then. I'm ready." Zack says, ensuring that Geoff is in a safe place to watch the battle. Zack returns to Jet's side and prepares his hammer. "Like you said, they'll be here soon. Maybe we should take out some of these trees to make sure they can't get an advantage against us. Think we have time?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

"That's actually a great idea Zack. Stay here, keep an eye out and warn me if anything happens." Jet walks over to some trees and spins Paladin, chopping them down in one fell swoop before moving on to another, and another, and another.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Gersemi sighed. "Yes, but we do not kill the other people, thankfully. We would just kill the Grimm. We are merely competing against another group for our initiation. Whether we win or lose will determine the outcome. Now, come. We must go and meet them and face our fate."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:01 am

"Oh... Cool." Syn follows behind Gersemi. "So uh.. What's your name?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 am

Jet lops down the last of the problematic trees, leaving the field bigger. 'That won't matter though...' Jet thinks to himself as he once again takes his place with Zack.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 am

Gersemi sighed and decided to humor him. "My name is Gersemi. Gersemi Gossamer. I am from the Goldfeather family." she said as she led him back to where she had heard the voices, wielding Grace and Beauty in its bow form, an arrow notched in and ready for attack.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

"GG," Syn said quietly to himself. He chuckled for a bit as he looked up to see Gersemi equip her bow. Syn reflexively grabbed Dai Nao, slowly pulling it out of its sheath. He pauses, then asks "So you sure we can't kill anyone?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

Zack looks around, staring into the bushes at the edge of the now flattened area Jet created. "I think I can hear something. It sounds sort of robotic. Not sure what it could be, but it's definitely not from this forest." Zack continues looking into the trees, though he cannot see anything peculiar.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 am

Gersemi was frowning in concentration, getting more and more serious as they moved closer. "I'm fairly sure. I think we are allowed to maim, but not to kill, naturally. Unless we are faced with Grimm. That we can kill." she replied, watching and listening to her surroundings carefully. They should be fairly close by now... Wait, where those the crashing sounds of...trees? She glowered.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:19 am

"I hear it too..." Jet says, his grip tightening as he glares into the bushes intensely, hoping to stare down his opponents. "Stay vigilant, and stay on your toes..."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 am

Syn nodded but his face was disheartened and he pushed Dai Nao back in its sheath. He sped up to catch up with Gersemi so that he was beside her.

"So what's the plan?" He notices Gersemi glowering, and starts to get confused. Then he looks in the direction she's looking and listens. "What's that noise?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Zack tenses up. "Okay, I definitely feel like someone's right on top of us. I still can't see them, though. This is gonna kick off soon, and I don't think we have the advantage."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 am

"They're close..." Jet whispers to Zack. "Ready for this, partner?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

"Absolutely." Zack replies, making one last check to ensure fire dust is loaded into his hammer's current slot.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:30 am

Jet watches the trees intently, barely making out some vague figures, both of them smaller than Jet and Zack. "They're gonna be speedy ones I think..."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 am

Zack turns around, now facing the same direction as Jet. "Should I take an opening shot with my cannon?" He whispers, spotting the opponents
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 am

"Not yet..." Jet quietly says. "Wait until they can't dodge it..."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:37 am

Zack prepares himself to switch into cannon form, lining up the staff of his hammer with the targets. "Ready on your go."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:17 am

((Heading to bed, I'll be on tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 am

((Sounds good, we'll pick up right where the action begins!))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 am

Gersemi stopped as she spotted the two figures in the clearing. So they were the ones responsible for the racket. "Only one. Win." She changed her arrows and pulled fire out. "This should heat things up between us." she said calmly, letting the arrow loose. She made it hit one of the trees closer to their opponents and it began setting it's neighbor on fire. She waited for the fire to encircle or shield their movements before she began moving forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:20 am

(Ah, sorry guys for the wait, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 am

"Lul you made a punny." Syn smiled, ^^ on his display screen. Then he watched as Gersemi fired an arrow. ((Look I made a punny too)). After waiting several seconds of watching Gersemi walk slowly, Syn started getting impatient with Gersemi's sneakiness. Syn decided to split up and go to the right, swiftly traveling around the clearing.

((Ok))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 am

Jet smirks as the tree is set ablaze. "So, they can think. Good..." Jet notices one of the figures disappear to their right, Jet's left. "Pay attention forward Zack..." Jet whispers as he keeps a look out to his left via periferal vision. "One went off to the left but focus on the unmoved one...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 am

"Got it. If they've taken the first move, then I'm switching into cannon form." Zack detaches the handles from Volc-Cannus, shifting it into hammer form and rooting it in the ground, still pointed at the unmoving target in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next